Here's how the Russia-Ukraine drama will end (Hint: Before the election)

People are needlessly dying and all you can think of is American politics? No, Biden is not going to do what Trump did when he surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban right before an election.
DUH, Biden surrendered AFG, not Trump, and Biden left $85b of US equipment there for the Taliban, and also got 13 Americans killed when Trump had the Taliban under control. Stop re-writing history.

I suspect jwoodie's predictions are correct, by and large:
Crimea will be russian.
Eastern Ukraine will secede.
Ukraine won't be absorbed by Russia. It will continue to exist as an independent state.
The Russian army would need to attack and hold ground, and so far they haven't been able to do that. Their losses are mounting and their supply lines are dysfunctional. Plus their soldiers aren't as determined and motivated as the Ukrainians. Maybe the Russians will keep surrendering their tanks?

They DO seem intent on causing an actual shooting war with Russia. I'm not sure we won't still see a no-fly zone instituted. All it will take is a well-publicized chemical weapons attack on a Ukrainian city.

Russia won't use chemicals. That's a CIA narrative.
Russia runs the same risk of using chemicals or low grade nukes.
If the risks are similar, which one would you use?

Originally posted by kyzr
The Russian army would need to attack and hold ground, and so far they haven't been able to do that. Their losses are mounting and their supply lines are dysfunctional. Plus their soldiers aren't as determined and motivated as the Ukrainians. Maybe the Russians will keep surrendering their tanks?

Ukrainians fighting like lions to expel the invaders of their homeland is one of the main reasons the third point of my summation is probably correct:

Ukraine won't be absorbed by Russia. It will continue to exist as an independent state.

DUH, Biden surrendered AFG, not Trump, and Biden left $85b of US equipment there for the Taliban, and also got 13 Americans killed when Trump had the Taliban under control. Stop re-writing history.
The agreement to surrender was not signed while Biden was president, but it damn sure was when Trump was president...

Trump's deal with the Taliban, explained - The Washington Post​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/08/20

Aug 26, 2021 — Talks continued in Doha, and in February 2020, Trump announced that there was a deal. The basic contours: The United States was to get out of ...

The agreement to surrender was not signed while Biden was president, but it damn sure was when Trump was president...
Trump's deal with the Taliban, explained - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/08/20
Aug 26, 2021 — Talks continued in Doha, and in February 2020, Trump announced that there was a deal. The basic contours: The United States was to get out of ...
1. Biden didn't follow Trump's agreement with the Taliban.
2. Biden's withdrawal was a disaster, so much so that NATO allies Britain and France hold Biden in CONTEMPT.
3. Biden got 13 Americans killed with his catastrophic withdrawal.
4. Trump had NO US CASUALTIES during his last 18 months:
"While Pence is correct that no more US troops were killed in combat after the deal, the war continued to rage, and large numbers of Afghan troops and civilians continued to be killed or injured."

That scenario could end up with a declaration of martial law and suspension and/or federal supervision of state elections. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm always underestimating the perfidy of the Left in this country.

President Biden must declare martial law and suspension and/or federal supervision of state elections. It's the only patriotic thing to do. Go Joe!

Forum List

Back