Here is the Ray Epps Footage and J6 Testimony You WON"T See on 60 Minutes Tomorrow, as They Try to Paint Him as the Victim

Why lie? Ray Epps was never on the FBI's most wanted list.

I have information he was on it for six month.

I don't know where I can directly prove this. Seems like there's a "Capitol Violence most wanted list"

"Epps, an Arizona man and former Oath Keeper, had been on the FBI's Capitol Violence most wanted list before he was removed without explanation after nearly six months."

"Three Men Quietly Removed From FBI Capitol Attack Most Wanted List"

He wasn't on the 'most wanted' list. He was on the 'SEEKING INFORMATION list

None of the pictures the FBI used of Epps showed him engaged in any violence. Nor has the FBI put up video of Epps engaged in violence as they do for other folks that are *actually* on their most wanted list. Such videos and images have been consolidated by the FBI here:

If the FBI had no such video and no such evidence, what could they charge him with?

Tucker Carlson has had the raw footage for weeks. If there was a smoking gun there of Ray Epps definiitively engaged in violence, why isn't he posting it all over FOX?

There's simply nothing to back the claim that Epps worked for the FBI. Nor that Epps started the capitol attack.

And yet the fantasy persists.

Well, I'm getting sources that say it's the "THE FBI MOST WANTED LIST FOR THE U.S. CAPITOL VIOLENCE"

This is a justice.gov website. Literally a US government website.

this website points to the justice.gov website saying Epps was on that.

I'm not saying the videos show Epps involved in violence. I don't think violence is necessary to convict. Perhaps the FBI realized they didn't have enough evidence. I'm not saying Epps did it. I'm saying the evidence isn't enough, what happened when things weren't being filmed?

But then the point I'm making is that sometimes belief is used to fill in holes, and there are plenty of holes here to be filled in.

Not in this case. Epps was never on any "FBI Most Wanted List". He was on a 'SEEKING INFORMATION' list. Not a single image every shown by the FBI had Epps committing any act of violence or any crime.

That's literally it.

And from this, conservatives invented an elaborate fantasy....that of course, absolved their ilk of any personal responsibility for the attack on the capitol.

Your premise -that if only the FBI had answered one question, then this conspiracy wouldn't have happened - is disproven over and over. They'd already invented the Big Lie before it was possible for evidence to support it to have been collected. They'd already folded in the DOJ, the Attorney General, the FBI, the governor of Georgia, the FBI, the GBI, the Secretary of State of Georgia, the

Also there's the question of how reliable the people are who are participating in this, the FBI, there's certainly a question over how political they are, this Epps was an Oath Keeper, apparently president of the Arizona branch. How reliable is Samsel?
Whenever someone looks at evidence, they have to ask how reliable the source is. I'd say these sources aren't very reliable.

There's probably a lot of evidence out there.

Epps said, and we have it on video, "We need to go into the Capitol, into the Capital"
Then some people shout "fed, fed, fed, fed" at him. Why did he say this?

He says "peacefully" afterwards, but it takes him a while to think about it. He KNOWS he's on camera. He also knows he's surrounded by a bunch of people who might not be the safest of people to be around. They say "no" and then accuse him of being a federal agent, and then he seems to change his tune.

He even says "I'm probably going to go to jail", why? Because he knows that what's he's saying is illegal.

NO ONE was charged with incitement. Why would Ray Epps be the only one charged?

And nothing Ray Epps said was illegal. Justice Brennan lays out why, elegantly:

The constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a State to forbid or proscribe advocacy of the use of force or law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.”

Ray Epps wasn't going to jail. And didn't go to jail. He wasn't charged with anything.....as nothing he did was illegal.

From the video (the Twitter video) he says something to Samsel, but he doesn't seem to be trying very hard to stop these people, he might be saying "no, no, no", someone is, but that might be because someone is down on the floor. He doesn't say it when they start pushing the barricades, he says it when someone is on the floor.

Both Epps and Samsel were interviewed. Both of their accounts of what Epps said matched:

Ray Epps: "The police are just doing their jobs."

Where's the crime exactly?
Then, again, there's the FBI and their having Epps on the most wanted list for 6 months, even after he calls them after two days. Does that make sense? Does it?

They didn't. You're mistaken. They never had Epps on the FBI's most wanted list. They had a picture of Epps up on the SEEKING INFORMATION page.

With no images of any violent action by Epps shown in any image they displayed.

And why would they be able to match a phone call........to a picture of an unidentified man? How would they know what he looks like from a phone call? Your assumptions make zero sense.

Last edited:
Well, I'm getting sources that say it's the "THE FBI MOST WANTED LIST FOR THE U.S. CAPITOL VIOLENCE"

And where is Epps on this page?

Nor is that a 'most wanted page'. That's a list of active cases, with charges..

Did you even visit the link you offered?

I'm not saying the videos show Epps involved in violence. I don't think violence is necessary to convict.

Convict on what? No one was charged with incitement.

Here's your own link, right back at you:

Incitement isn't mentioned once. So what, pray tell, would they have charged Epps with, let alone convicted him of?

Last edited:
I have information he was on it for six month.

I don't know where I can directly prove this. Seems like there's a "Capitol Violence most wanted list"

"Epps, an Arizona man and former Oath Keeper, had been on the FBI's Capitol Violence most wanted list before he was removed without explanation after nearly six months."

"Three Men Quietly Removed From FBI Capitol Attack Most Wanted List"

See what happens when you rely on fake news sites? Why not go directly to the source? In this case, to the FBI...

52267003-10347577-Right_wing_blog_Revolver_reported_on_the_theory_and_pointed_to_t-a-56_1640701738082.jpg

"Incitement"...It's an actual crime.

Why is it that Epps is the only red hat wearing "insurrectionist", that you moonbats will totally go to the mat for in his defense?
Incitement to what? It couldn’t be an insurrection, could it? Then why not focus on the Big Cheddar?

EITHER the January 6 protests were so wicked that the fiendish scoundrels who participated — all of them (not least the ringleaders) — should be persecuted to the full extent of the law.

OR ELSE, insofar as we accept that one of the protesters — and a ringleader, at that — is no more than a "poor schmuck" who should be left alone (as the man most visible in urging the masses to march on the capitol was described by one irate Democrat member of the Jan. 6 Committee), then all (or at least the majority) of the other protesters should be left off the hook, exactly like Ray Epps, no more and no less. The Central Absurd Inconsistency of the Ray Epps Conundrum Described in Two Sentences

And where is Epps on this page?

Nor is that a 'most wanted page'. That's a list of active cases, with charges..

Did you even visit the link you offered?

Convict on what? No one was charged with incitement.

Here's your own link, right back at you:

Incitement isn't mentioned once. So what, pray tell, would they have charged Epps with, let alone convicted him of?

Well, I've said what I have to say, and we're just going around in circles now. I've learned a bit about this issue, so talking to you has been useful.

See what happens when you rely on fake news sites? Why not go directly to the source? In this case, to the FBI...

52267003-10347577-Right_wing_blog_Revolver_reported_on_the_theory_and_pointed_to_t-a-56_1640701738082.jpg

One of the reasons to come on a site like this is that you get differences of opinion. It doesn't help when the person starts with "Lies, lies" and "fake news".

That he was on a seeking information, doesn't mean he wasn't on a jan 6th most wanted list either. Can you prove he wasn't on such a list? Because the list in the present form isn't going to have him on regardless of whether he was on it or not.

So how do you find such information?

Literally a website is saying Epps was on this US govt website:

Can you prove he wasn't on it? A difficult task.

Last edited:
Part of the problem is the far left wing doesn’t even watch this type of evidence. They’re so brainwashed and/or intentionally evil against white people and Trump supporters that they’re ready to see the country burn….. Which for many people who have had their business burned down for many people who have been murdered or those who have had loved ones attacked by the BLM rioters.. the countries already burning
You are a Russobot.

One of the reasons to come on a site like this is that you get differences of opinion. It doesn't help when the person starts with "Lies, lies" and "fake news".

That he was on a seeking information, doesn't mean he wasn't on a jan 6th most wanted list either. Can you prove he wasn't on such a list? Because the list in the present form isn't going to have him on regardless of whether he was on it or not.

So how do you find such information?

Literally a website is saying Epps was on this US govt website:

Can you prove he wasn't on it? A difficult task.

Let me see if I've got this right... YOU claim Epps was pictured on the FBI's most wanted list but you want ME to prove he wasn't??

:lmao:

It's YOUR job to prove your claims. Your tacit concession is accepted.

Well, I've said what I have to say, and we're just going around in circles now. I've learned a bit about this issue, so talking to you has been useful.

Your premise is silly. The deplorables had already folded the FBI into their conspiracy.

Your premise that if only the FBI had said something, that the Ray Epps conspiracy would never have happened is debunked by the baseless conspiracies that the FBI had already been folded into....by the exact same people you expected to listen to the FBI.

That didn't happen. It doesn't happen. It won't happen. You've duped yourself.

Let me see if I've got this right... YOU claim Epps was pictured on the FBI's most wanted list but you want ME to prove he wasn't??

:lmao:

It's YOUR job to prove your claims. Your tacit concession is accepted.

Nope, but it seems you're more interested in combat than discussion. Bye.

Forum List

Back