Proof That J6 Was a Set-Up, Why Does FBI Not Want “We Gotta Fill Up the Capitol!” “Scaffold Commander?”

Yeah, you hate it when people count all the votes.... That must be why you’re such a miserable little fuck.
Lol, the election was stolen. But you don't see me running around in a pussy hat yelling at the sky. You miserable people did. But it did amuse me, thanks.

Actually, that is incredibly ignorant statement. Your comment is shitass.

The Google AI Sentience Psyop with Ryan Cristian​

Links discussed:

Alphabet shares dive after Google AI chatbot Bard flubs answer in ad​

6 Reasons ChatGPT is Giving You the Wrong Answers​

AI chatbot Bard got answer wrong in promo vid costing Google £100,000,000,000​

What to Do When Your Chatbot Fails: Extracting Value from a Wrong Answer​

Don’t kid yourself. Your chatbot can and will fail… Make sure you’re prepared to handle that.​

These scientists aren’t using ChatGPT — here’s why​

Some researchers find AI chatbots helpful for writing, coding and gathering information. Others are choosing to avoid the craze.

The Times Sues OpenAI and Microsoft Over A.I.’s Use of Copyrighted Work​

Millions of articles from The New York Times were used to train chatbots that now compete with it, the lawsuit said.

ChatGPT: what the law says about who owns the copyright of AI-generated content

Samsung Software Engineers Busted for Pasting Proprietary Code Into ChatGPT​

In search of a bug fix, developers sent lines of confidential code to ChatGPT on two separate occasions, which the AI chatbot happily feasted on as training data for future public responses.

Actually they can mail in vote.
Ah, cool.
So the bedridden, or non-ambulatory, veterans....or for that matter any invalid, patient, incarcerated, or house-bound individual --even active duty military ---cannot entrust their sealed ballot to an errand-girl even a family member to run to the PO and mail it for them?

They gotta do it first-person themselves, no intermediaries?

Is that your thinkin', poster Knowgood?

I have seen attacks on AI, but I have seen no evidence in lieu of what I have posted.

Attacking the messenger and means without offering evidence in return is worthless.

J6 was a set up? I'd like to believe that, except for one small problem. Everyone knows that Maga Republicans are mentally, mortally, even spiritually superior to everyone else. Why didn't they see through this obvious ruse?

J6 was a set up? I'd like to believe that, except for one small problem.

Well, yeah, I see the good poster, Bezukhov's point, but.....but there is more than one small problem.

After all, if these attackers of our elected Representatives were FBI ---or for that matter ANTIFA ----well, we hafta be impressed that they were so loyal to the government that they willingly got arrested, convicted, imprisoned (up to 22yrs!) in order to keep it all a secret 'set-up'.

Impressive loyalty there, you gotta admit.

Ah, cool.
So the bedridden, or non-ambulatory, veterans....or for that matter any invalid, patient, incarcerated, or house-bound individual --even active duty military ---cannot entrust their sealed ballot to an errand-girl even a family member to run to the PO and mail it for them?

They gotta do it first-person themselves, no intermediaries?

Is that your thinkin', poster Knowgood?
They mail them like they used to. Anyway there should be no unattended boxes this election. You loons came up with them for covid.

The biggest hole of all in the entire official J6 narrative.

If there is a single player who fulfilled a pivotal role on J6, infinitely more than Proud Boy Enrique Tarrio who was just sentenced to 22 years but was not even in DC, it is the mysterious man in khakis dubbed “Scaffold Commander” by J6 researchers, who looks and acts for all the world like a mid-career fed at the top of his game.

Mounting the highest perch next to the Capitol and then posting men on the ladders so he cannot be reached, he bellows through a bullhorn urgently and with an aura of command “Keep moving forward…we need your help!”

The directionless crowd, most in DC for the first time and seen taking pictures of statues and art inside the Capitol, responds after having been fired upon, unprovoked, by police using stun grenades and pepper spray, deep into the peaceful crowd with many women and children.

Scaffold Commander keeps this up for an hour, mustering the crowd into a dense, irresistible force, lapping at the edge of the building itself.

Below: Time between 1pm – 2pm: “This was a peaceful protest…[the police] started throwing concussion grenades.” (view at Rumble)

Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women, time between 1pm – 2pm (view at Rumble)

Then when the first protesters enter the building, some violently through broken windows, and some peacefully past police manning open doors, Scaffold Commander yells: “We’re in!…We’ve gotta fill up the Capitol!” – and urges people inside, which will now qualify for a federal terrorism charge and years, if no decades, in prison.

The US Capitol is an enormous structure, and people entering peacefully on one side would have no idea of what could be happening on another side.

In the words of a remarkable report published in Revolver News, which drew a hit piece from 60 Minutes for spreading a “conspiracy theory,” the footage of Scaffold Commander:

“should make ScaffoldCommander one of the top criminal suspects on the entire FBI Capitol Most Wanted List (spoiler alert: he isn’t even on the list, and no charges have been filed, and the FBI to date has still never acknowledged his existence).”

The Revolver News report is required reading for any American who want to know what really happened on J6.

The rest is now history, but a history twisted to make it look as if a hundred thousand people came to Washington DC for the express purpose of overthrowing the government, rather than protesting what then-FEC Commissioner Trey Trainor said was an “illegitimate election.”See: “US 2020 Election Fraud at a Glance.”

November 2020: Federal Election Commission chief Trey Trainor, “fraud is taking place,” 2020 is an “illegitimate election.” (view at Rumble)

Below: “Scaffold Commander”: “We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol!” (view at Rumble)

View attachment 880173

It boggles the mind how little some require to claim "PROOF" when it supports their preconceived notions. Read this about Trey Trainor's claims.

Yet zero proof exists for any of your delusions.

Plenty of proof shows Liz and Dick to be traitors. We had 8 years with Dick & Dubya (maybe you weren't born yet?), and many long months of Liz on her "committee of fraud". Mountains of proof. J6 was an inside job.

They mail them like they used to. Anyway there should be no unattended boxes this election. You loons came up with them for covid.
Again, you’re making false statements.

Oregon...2016:
1704033250942.png

California...2016:
1704033321642.png

Minnesota ...2016:
1704033403526.png

Arizona 2016...
1704033481653.png

Plenty of proof shows Liz and Dick to be traitors.
Amazingly, none of it ever got them arrested. Man, that must be frustrating.
We had 8 years with Dick & Dubya (maybe you weren't born yet?), and many long months of Liz on her "committee of fraud". Mountains of proof. J6 was an inside job.
Gee, you should do something about that. I guess the bedroom isn’t the only place you are impotent.

Amazingly, none of it ever got them arrested. Man, that must be frustrating.

Gee, you should do something about that. I guess the bedroom isn’t the only place you are impotent.

Actually Dick, Dubya and the rest were convicted of war crimes in absentia in Malaysia back in April 2012.

War criminals and traitors are never convicted in the continental US because the entire federal judiciary including DOJ are rotten to the core.

Yes there was restrictions wasn't there? Ballot boxes you can just drop ballots off with no verification.
No. You placed your ballot in the collection box and it was processed; just as if you were dumb enough to stand in line for 7 hours to fill one out in a school cafeteria and then place it in...aghast...a box to be processed on Election Day.

It takes a special type of stupid to think less convenient is better than more convenient. But...you are just that stupid. Kudos.

Forum List

Back