Democrat Blue City Chaos Continues - Atlanta Walmart Looting Erie Scenes, Biden Wants Ice Cream

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
How long can America take the rule of the Democrats? B-b-but orange man bad!

jbbb.jpg

Well, considering that there were at least 4 different Wal Marts, as well as over 10 of the smaller "neighborhood" Wal Mart stores in Amarillo when I lived there a couple of years ago, I think that closing some of the stores isn't a bad thing. They were starting to get almost as numerous as Starbucks.

Walmart's problem is that Amazon is driving them out of business.

They won't be missed.

Well, maybe, but Wal-Mart itself is relying more and more on its online business. If people can afford to actually pay more for delivered goods, then Wal-Mart will scale back it storefronts and become even more profitable.

I suspect what we'll see is Wal-Mart coming up with in-store walk-out options like what Amazon is doing. Customers just scan their items with their smartphones and walk out.

How long can America take the rule of the Democrats? B-b-but orange man bad!

View attachment 778686

Cute alarming title, but totally nothing but a big lie. The number of Walmarts in Metro Atlanta is in the teens, and according to the Walmart closure list, only two in Metro Atlanta being closed.

Well, considering that there were at least 4 different Wal Marts, as well as over 10 of the smaller "neighborhood" Wal Mart stores in Amarillo when I lived there a couple of years ago, I think that closing some of the stores isn't a bad thing. They were starting to get almost as numerous as Starbucks.
Marginalizing savage actions, just becomes you. When all stores are closed, because they all will be destroyed by the Marxist savages, then what? Blame it on the Orange Man Bad?

Well, maybe, but Wal-Mart itself is relying more and more on its online business. If people can afford to actually pay more for delivered goods, then Wal-Mart will scale back it storefronts and become even more profitable.

I suspect what we'll see is Wal-Mart coming up with in-store walk-out options like what Amazon is doing. Customers just scan their items with their smartphones and walk out.
When there arent stores to rob, then next best thing are the Walmart trucks. Then the Walmart distribution centers, till there isnt anything left to rob. Maybe lob a few frag grenades into the crowd and soon there wont be crowds getting out of hand.

Cute alarming title, but totally nothing but a big lie. The number of Walmarts in Metro Atlanta is in the teens, and according to the Walmart closure list, only two in Metro Atlanta being closed.
Lets say there are 16 stores in Atlanta and now 2 of them are closed. That is 1 out of 8 that are no longer there. What happens when it is 4 out of 8 stores that are no longer there? Fuck, you guys sure love to marginalize immoral actions all the fucking time.

Lets say there are 16 stores in Atlanta and now 2 of them are closed. That is 1 out of 8 that are no longer there. What happens when it is 4 out of 8 stores that are no longer there? Fuck, you guys sure love to marginalize immoral actions all the fucking time.
That's just WallyWorld...There are Targets, Best Buy, any number of grocery stores, and so on....Fixin' to get fugly in Atlanta.

Forum List

Back