NARRATIVE SHIFT: Liberal media now refers to Jan 6 as ‘rallies,’ 'demonstrations,’ and ‘protests’ as they pivot to defend Ray Epps

They aren't saying what HE did.

They are referring to the entire event, once labeled an "insurrection", as a "protest."

That is an earth shattering sea change after the non-stop 21/2 years of bullshit catapulted at the public.
God damn you’re stupid.

There was a riot. There were also peaceful protestors.

They aren’t mutually exclusive.

It's glaringly obvious now how Lefties formulate their little "thoughts" on these topics:

1) Someone attacked the media I so cherish and defend
2) Was the attack true?
3) Who cares, how can I defend the media - regardless of its veracity?

OK, maybe strike step 2 from the record.

Always working backward from the agenda, never allowing even a teeny tiny peep of sunlight to illuminate the big picture.

Despicable.

In a way, they are, at least the goals.

Democrats needed the choas of a riot.
Protesters wanted congressional debate.

Which is why Pelosi turned down multiple calls from President Trump to beef up security.

And now that compromised Ray Epps is finally implicated, it's no longer an "Insurrection".

I wonder if they'll ever get to, "Mostly Peaceful"?

How the right formulates their “thoughts”:

1) Wait patiently for right-wing propaganda click-bait to tell them what to think.

2) Read right-wing propaganda click-bait and post right-wing propaganda click-bait.

3) Ignore the arguments of anyone who argues against the right-wing propaganda click-bait and mindlessly agree with other conservatives who believe in right-wing propaganda click-bait.

How the right formulates their “thoughts”:

1) Wait patiently for right-wing propaganda click-bait to tell them what to think.

2) Read right-wing propaganda click-bait and post right-wing propaganda click-bait.

3) Ignore the arguments of anyone who argues otherwise and mindlessly agree with other conservatives who believe in right-wing propaganda click-bait.

Nevermind there IS no "rightwing clickbait" here.

It is the NY Times, WaPo, Bloomberg and Rolling Stone in their own words.

You need to change your name.

Nothing "chaotic" about ya.

More like a programmed bot using binary code to bleep out the inverse of whatever any one who disagrees with you says.

In other words, a non-thinking Lefttard.

Forum List

Back