Here is the Ray Epps Footage and J6 Testimony You WON"T See on 60 Minutes Tomorrow, as They Try to Paint Him as the Victim

What did he whisper?

Both Ryan Samsel and Ray Epps were interviewed on this. Their answers matched perfectly, with both giving the same account:

Ray Epps: "The police are only doing their jobs".

Which Oddball already knows, of course. But ignores as lies so he can cling to his absurd little conspiracy. Just like they ignore every other piece of evidence....and make shit up.

The problem for most of the conspiracy theorists, is that I need evidence before I believe these stories that conservatives have invented. And if the accusation is extraordinary, I'll demand extraordinary evidence to back it.

There is literally NO evidence that Ray Epps works for the FBI. There is no plausible crime that Ray Epps could be charged with based on the evidence available.

To say nothing of 'extraordinary' evidence. For conservatives, they just need the story.

You're assessment is predicated on conservatives believing the FBI or Ray Epps.

They'll ignore anyone or anything that contradicts their story.

Including the FBI.

Is there any evidence that Jesus existed? No. And yet a billion people believe, actually, probably more as Muslims accept he existed too.

Sure they'll ignore anything that contradicts their story, but we also have the information that Epps called the FBI two days after the 6th

"Ray Epps called FBI tip line two days after Capitol riot: Report"

So, why was he on the FBI's most wanted list for SIX MONTHS?

Is there any evidence that Jesus existed? No. And yet a billion people believe, actually, probably more as Muslims accept he existed too.

Sure they'll ignore anything that contradicts their story, but we also have the information that Epps called the FBI two days after the 6th

You're literally proving my point, comparing religious belief with their elaborate fantasy about Ray Epps and the FBI. In both cases, they're going to repeat the story. They don't need evidence. They don't use it.

Which is exactly my point.

They've ignored EVERYTHING the government has had to say about J6 and the 2020 Election. And ignored any other source if it contradicts their made up narrative.

Your premise that they would have believed the FBI is nonsense.

They would not have. They did not. They do not.

That's nonsense. The way these people work is to invent a story from nothing. And then cling to it until they die.

There's no evidence that Ray Epps worked for the FBI. Literally nothing. Nor can anyone name a crime that Epps could plausibly be charged with.

Quite the contrary. There's video of Epps trying to calm a crowd and putting himself between cops and the protesters. There's testimony from Ryan Samsel, insurrectionist, that before Ryan attacked the police, Epps tried to take him aside and told him that the cops were only doing their jobs.

And yet here we are. Years later. With this same stupid conspiracy theory being offered as gospel truth, despite nothing backing it.

#becauseitsacult

#becauseitsacult

Their embracing of religious language only reinforces the point, calling democrats 'evil' and 'demons' and 'demonic'. All while proposing laws that would make prosecuting Trump for ANY state crime illegal.

Religious fervor in a game show host, along with calls for complete immunity from State laws?

No fucking thank you.

I haven't looked up on this guy, I don't know anything.

However, for the most part, this seems like a fuck up from the FBI.

They put someone on the most wanted list. What for? He was on it for six months. That's a long time not being able to find a guy.

I guess they wanted to find him because he was there on the 6th Jan. But why on the most wanted list? Seems a little harsh.

Anyway he pops up and goes and speaks to Congress.

But Epps was seen urging people to enter the Congress building.

Those who have been convicted have been convicted of seditious conspiracy. Why not Epps?

It seems to me like there isn't a clear view of what happened with this man, and the FBI isn't helping to make things clearer, so of course the conspiracy theorists and Trump supporters are going to jump on something like this.

Why lie? Ray Epps was never on the FBI's most wanted list.

He wasn't on the 'most wanted' list. He was on the 'SEEKING INFORMATION list

None of the pictures the FBI used of Epps showed him engaged in any violence. Nor has the FBI put up video of Epps engaged in violence as they do for other folks that are *actually* on their most wanted list. Such videos and images have been consolidated by the FBI here:

If the FBI had no such video and no such evidence, what could they charge him with?

Tucker Carlson has had the raw footage for weeks. If there was a smoking gun there of Ray Epps definiitively engaged in violence, why isn't he posting it all over FOX?

There's simply nothing to back the claim that Epps worked for the FBI. Nor that Epps started the capitol attack.

And yet the fantasy persists.

Last edited:
Both Ryan Samsel and Ray Epps were interviewed on this. Their answers matched perfectly, with both giving the same account:

Ray Epps: "The police are only doing their jobs".

Which Oddball already knows, of course. But ignores as lies so he can cling to his absurd little conspiracy. Just like they ignore every other piece of evidence....and make shit up.

I know that. I wanted to hear Oddball's perspective given he tried to make it sound nefarious.

I know that. I wanted to hear Oddball's perspective given he tried to make it sound nefarious.

His perspective is to ignore the question. As he knows the answer decimates his conspiracy.

All they can do is run.

He wasn't. He was on the FBI's "seeking information" list.

52267003-10347577-Right_wing_blog_Revolver_reported_on_the_theory_and_pointed_to_t-a-56_1640701738082.jpg

Seems they found the information they were seeking about him and determined he didn't break the law.

Not in front of an idiot like you no.

Um....who was charged with incitement again? Here's a list of J6 defendants and their charges. Incitement isn't mentioned once.

So who was charged for 'doing what Ray Epps was doing'? Y'all accuse Ray of incitement. Yet no one was charged with it.

Last edited:
SO with this thread littered with the awkward dodges, failed answers, and pseudo-legal nonsense about Ray Epps.....anyone wanna take a shot at the first questions ANY rational person would ask about this silly conspiracy?

What evidence is that Ray Epps works for the FBI?

And what crime could Ray Epps even be plausible charged with?

I'll get in my comfy chair while I wait.

You're literally proving my point, comparing religious belief with their elaborate fantasy about Ray Epps and the FBI. In both cases, they're going to repeat the story. They don't need evidence. They don't use it.

Which is exactly my point.

They've ignored EVERYTHING the government has had to say about J6 and the 2020 Election. And ignored any other source if it contradicts their made up narrative.

Your premise that they would have believed the FBI is nonsense.

They would not have. They did not. They do not.
But then the point I'm making is that sometimes belief is used to fill in holes, and there are plenty of holes here to be filled in.

Also there's the question of how reliable the people are who are participating in this, the FBI, there's certainly a question over how political they are, this Epps was an Oath Keeper, apparently president of the Arizona branch. How reliable is Samsel?
Whenever someone looks at evidence, they have to ask how reliable the source is. I'd say these sources aren't very reliable.

There's probably a lot of evidence out there.

Epps said, and we have it on video, "We need to go into the Capitol, into the Capital"
Then some people shout "fed, fed, fed, fed" at him. Why did he say this?

He says "peacefully" afterwards, but it takes him a while to think about it. He KNOWS he's on camera. He also knows he's surrounded by a bunch of people who might not be the safest of people to be around. They say "no" and then accuse him of being a federal agent, and then he seems to change his tune.

He even says "I'm probably going to go to jail", why? Because he knows that what's he's saying is illegal.

That was Jan 5th

Jan 6th he's telling people to go to Capitol building. From the video (the Twitter video) he says something to Samsel, but he doesn't seem to be trying very hard to stop these people, he might be saying "no, no, no", someone is, but that might be because someone is down on the floor. He doesn't say it when they start pushing the barricades, he says it when someone is on the floor.

Then, again, there's the FBI and their having Epps on the most wanted list for 6 months, even after he calls them after two days. Does that make sense? Does it?

A lot of what the FBI has done doesn't make sense.

So, there's a lot of unknowns out there. We can't PROVE things, we we equally can't prove the contrary.

Forum List

Back