NARRATIVE SHIFT: Liberal media now refers to Jan 6 as ‘rallies,’ 'demonstrations,’ and ‘protests’ as they pivot to defend Ray Epps

You need to change your name.

Nothing "chaotic" about ya.

More like a programmed bot using binary code to bleep out the inverse of whatever any one who disagrees with you says.
Hmmm, needs some adjusting.

3) Ignore the arguments of anyone who argues otherwise. Just use really lame personal insults instead.

4) Mindlessly agree with other conservatives who believe in right-wing propaganda click-bait.

There ya go.

Which one are you?

R.6876a4b091edcc8329e7b36f12679808

Damn, the leftists here act as if they done got kicked in the balls. Boy, they must really feel foolish right about now. What a bunch of rube losers.

I mean all that "insurrection" narrative has been reduced to a mostly peaceful protest by their own MSM for the sake of one FBI operative. :laughing0301:

Damn, the leftists here act as if they done got kicked in the balls. Boy, they must really feel foolish right about now. What a bunch of rube losers.

I mean all that "insurrection" narrative has been reduced to a mostly peaceful protest by their own MSM for the sake of one FBI operative. :laughing0301:

Yeah.

That about sums it up.

"The we all know" argument
Outstanding.
You must know by now that congress was debating the contested electoral votes at the very moment the rioters broke into the Capitol and caused the chaos. Or maybe you don’t know that because you’re not allowed to know these things.

To successfully contest the electors, they’d need majorities in both houses. That would require some house democrats to defect and vote against Biden. You’d have to be out of your mind to think that was ever going to happen.

Hell, it’s all but certain that Republicans couldn’t win a vote in the senate either since they had a very slim majority. Very few senators supported the objection, when they reconvened the objection to Arizona’s votes was rejected 93-6.

I didn’t think I needed to spell this out but apparently this information is censored from you.

You must know by now that congress was debating the contested electoral votes at the very moment the rioters broke into the Capitol and caused the chaos.

Errrr...don't you mean, "Insurrectionists"?

Looks like somebody got the memo.

You must know by now that congress was debating the contested electoral votes at the very moment the rioters broke into the Capitol and caused the chaos. Or maybe you don’t know that because you’re not allowed to know these things.

To successfully contest the electors, they’d need majorities in both houses. That would require some house democrats to defect and vote against Biden. You’d have to be out of your mind to think that was ever going to happen.

Hell, it’s all but certain that Republicans couldn’t win a vote in the senate either since they had a very slim majority. Very few senators supported the objection, when they reconvened the objection to Arizona’s votes was rejected 93-6.

I didn’t think I needed to spell this out but apparently this information is censored from you.

Didn't read.

I have said since day 1 it's all in the timing.

Holy fuckin' moly guacamole.

I mean, it just doesn't get any more hypocritically gaslighting than this.

The moment one of theirs is implicated, the entire propaganda apparatus turns on a dime and "reimagines" January 6th.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Hey, US MessageBoard Lefties: You have your marching orders.

Jan. 6th is no longer an "INSURRECTION!!!", not good for the corrupt security state that you mindlessly support.

Lucky for you, no one was ever charged with "INSURRECTION!!!!".

Nor will they ever be.

Now get to work cleaning up all those past posts kiddos.

Or the FBI may start to think you're impugning the unblemished, impeccable reputation of one citizen Epps.
America is being transformed into Oceania. This is straight out of 1984.

Forum List

Back