Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you fit right in!

For easy chichat with no politics, bickering, insults, etc....visit the USMB Coffee Shope. It's located in The Lounge. That thread is celebrating 10 year anniversary! Which means its a LONG assed thread.

Somewhere around here is a thread with our pics posted. I think I called it "Don't be shy, post a pic of yourself" or some such wording. Badlands is more of the local honkytonk with fisticuffs and whatnot. Down DOWN stairs is the Flame Zone. They are...lets just say "different". I don't post down there any more, and asked staff to ban me permanently from there because I have always been a fighter but that place brought out the really REALLY bad parts of me I don't wish to be any more. And it cost me a few friendships to boot. But, overall, when push comes to shove, most are good folks but would die before showing it. :D

Anyway....welcome!
Gracie, thanks for the low down. LOL and the welcome. I really don't have any pics of me. All I have is a trac phone, doesn't take pics. And an old digital that I have to put on a tripod. And a room mate who doesn't know how to take a pic! I don't know how it happened? technology has gotten ahead of me I guess. I'll check out the places you mentioned.

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
We don’t anymore like you. We have too many already. Sorry.

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
We don’t anymore like you. We have too many already. Sorry.
Too bad your stuck with me now. ha ha

Welcome to USMB, SootedUpCyndi. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome :welcome: SootedUpCyndi....hope you have a straight-jacket and mask on hand. You may need them in here. Things can get a bit messy. :)

Welcome :welcome: SootedUpCyndi....hope you have a straight-jacket and mask on hand. You may need them in here. Things can get a bit messy. :)
Thanks. I like messy.
Hi Mindful. wink wink wink.

How goes it?

:cool:
I am looking for a straight jacket. You got one by any chance?

For one of our “associates”?:aargh:
Now that's funny. So you do have one then? And your saving it.

Thanks. I like messy.
Hi Mindful. wink wink wink.

How goes it?

:cool:
I am looking for a straight jacket. You got one by any chance?

For one of our “associates”?:aargh:
Now that's funny. So you do have one then? And your saving it.

More than one. Can you guess?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back