Greetings everyone!

I’m semi-retired. I like discussing politics. I do some day trading. Previously, I worked as a financial service representative. I also sold insurance. I’m a Kansas City Chief’s fan. I’m an advocate for tax reform, universal health insurance as well as universal income.
Everything was going GREAT there, UNTIL the part about the CHIEFS

AAAUUUGGGHHH

Aside from that, welcome! :hhello:

I’m semi-retired. I like discussing politics. I do some day trading. Previously, I worked as a financial service representative. I also sold insurance. I’m a Kansas City Chief’s fan. I’m an advocate for tax reform, universal health insurance as well as universal income.
Welcome! Lots of politics to talk around here. Hope you enjoy!

Have a little dessert--I trust you've had your dinner?

1588542771478.png

Everything was going GREAT there, UNTIL the part about the CHIEFS

AAAUUUGGGHHH

Aside from that, welcome! :hhello:

I agree, we NEVER use an apostrophe to form a plural in English. :deal:

At least he didn't say Dullas Cowgirls. And he's got Andy Reid. :thup:

Welcome Maverick. I'm also semi-retired. Bring long hip boots. See ya in the trenches.

Are you trying to get on someones hit list?

Here ya go, Jake.

1588544127954.png

1585426776365.png
So .. welcome to the USMB, I was just wondering if you're going to post again?

I would just hate to use up my best welcoming lines for no reason after all... ;)

Last edited:
:welcome: aboard and thanks for the good introduction.

Forum List

Back