Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyndi, if you are having trouble posting and need help, you can edit your posts like I do.

edit post.jpg

Yes. In Ripley right? I used to go to him.

Yes that's him worked out his house. Was very good. I was north of Monson, mile and a half or so. I built the big rust colored saltbox barn just off on the right before the cemetery.
I will have to take a drive up, because I cant place it. I also have a house up there ,with a squatter in it now. The Bob Levitt house. mile before town. By the old red farmhouse (Stone house). do you know crazy cat?

I will have to take a drive up, because I cant place it. I also have a house up there ,with a squatter in it now. The Bob Levitt house. mile before town. By the old red farmhouse (Stone house). do you know crazy cat?

I think I know the house, been gone 11 years now. Krazy Kat! Oh yeah and his brother too, liked both of them alot. KAT was nutz too. Taught him how to make cherry wine, sat on his picnic table drinking some. His brother was crazier.

Leaving Monson, going down the big hill to Greenville just before the cemetery on the right. The rust 2 story barn and a singlewide there.

I think I know the house, been gone 11 years now. Krazy Kat! Oh yeah and his brother too, liked both of them alot. KAT was nutz too. Taught him how to make cherry wine, sat on his picnic table drinking some. His brother was crazier.

Leaving Monson, going down the big hill to Greenville just before the cemetery on the right. The rust 2 story barn and a singlewide there.
Have you heard what happened to that town? Bought out by a weird foundation. Bought the entire main street. Got a deal on white siding, plastic deck railings. Bought out all the locals, re- did the entire main street. Bulldozed down, Kennedy slate. Carl. And turned the place into a plastic city. It's really creepy. God save monson.

Have you heard what happened to that town? Bought out by a weird foundation. Bought the entire main street. Got a deal on white siding, plastic deck railings. Bought out all the locals, re- did the entire main street. Bulldozed down, Kennedy slate. Carl. And turned the place into a plastic city. It's really creepy. God save monson.

Holy crap, didn't know! Got to be that fuctard CEO Brian. Was such a nice place. Laundrymatt was owned by Bob before current. Bob bought knives from me like crazy. Cheating on his wife in NYC, died in the saddle.

Jim Bohrer at the landfill? Greatest buddy.

Jack and Ruth Anne Dunstan? (first little singlewide on Willimantic road) Jack not doing good, called him "Cactus Jack" he was Borestone ranger long time.

Doug Britton? Big white house with enclosed porch about across Danny, bit farther. (he moved)

Knew them all, how can't one not in a town of 666 population.

Cyndy at the PO? chipper shredder sorted mail better than she did.

Kennedy slate bought knives from me too, loved them thought best they ever had. I still have a slate clock shape of Maine.

Holy crap, didn't know! Got to be that fuctard CEO Brian. Was such a nice place. Laundrymatt was owned by Bob before current. Bob bought knives from me like crazy. Cheating on his wife in NYC, died in the saddle.

Jack and Ruth Anne Dunstan? (first little singlewide on Willimantic road) Jack not doing good, called him "Cactus Jack" he was Borestone ranger long time.

Doug Britton? Big white house with enclosed porch about across Danny, bit farther. (he moved)

Kennedy slate bought knives from me too, loved them thought best they ever had. I still have a slate clock shape of Maine.
The boys give me some fireball. Let the bodies Hit the floor!

Bob who? dam it? I got a friend helping me out, Let the bodies hit the floor?

Can't remember Bobs last name. Kinda chubby cherubic looking guy, always smiling. Name will come to me, I'm just old senile and drunk. Owned the laundry mat before current owner. Member "Wash her up front, liquor in the back sign?" Cracked me up.

I lived there Oct 99 to Sept 2010. Remember when I bought it, realtors (bout 6 people in the room,,, asked if either of us had any questions. I said no, she had one. "are you going to live here year round?" I said yes, they all had smiles. I did too.

Were you there when Krazy got hit on his sled? He about didn't make it.

Can't remember Bobs last name. Kinda chubby cherubic looking guy, always smiling. Name will come to me, I'm just old senile and drunk. Owned the laundry mat before current owner. Member "Wash her up front, liquor in the back sign?" Cracked me up.

I lived there Oct 99 to Sept 2010. Remember when I bought it, realtors (bout 6 people in the room,,, asked if either of us had any questions. I said no, she had one. "are you going to live here year round?" I said yes, they all had smiles. I did too.

how about Crazy cats nice dog? someone poisoned his dog? my ol man (now deceased? worked for Jimmy wentworth at Moosehead. family came from willamantic. what a small world?

how about Crazy cats nice dog? someone poisoned his dog? my ol man (now deceased? worked for Jimmy wentworth at Moosehead. family came from willamantic. what a small world?
crazy cats almost never making it? lolol I don't remember that?

crazy cats almost never making it? lolol I don't remember that?
We used to rent the big red farm house on pleasant street next to shaws boarding house. For years. old house... wind blowing thru the place... hippies on our lawn in tents. Mr. shaw bitching us out over our weeds? LOL pregnant coons in barn loft, skunks, pigeons, wild cats. Big hot old fashioned wood stove in the kitchen... day care across the street. Sitting on the porch, drinking some beers with friends... raining cats and dogs. those were good times. things are so boring now? what happened to life?

different Bob. our friend Bob is kind of handsome dude. pm me I'll tell you his name.

hi Jitts! I think I've seen you around. I'm Cyndi. yes I am really a Cyndi. whah ha ha? your Pop Eye? Toot toot? I hear now a days pop eye has to eat something like 50 plus bowls of spinach to make up with what he had to back in the day? my question is? how do you do that? LOL

His Sheppard was beautiful, so sweet. Bummer if someone poisoned it. Pisses me off. Poor Kat. Don't drink his wine. Kick your ass but had a hard time with airlocks and stuff. Not to hygenic but us goobers didn't care.

I used to get saw the big blades from Moosehead, I made knives from them. Gave everyone there a knife. They shit.

Yes small world, smaller town!!

You know Hattie Morgan? Was about 80. My buddy Jim gets a call from the bank. Like I said Cyndy sorted mail like a chipper shredder. Anyway she got his retirement check, was trying to cash it. Once sent Xmas cards to all buds, had PO boxes. All cards were in Jims box. Guess same writting same box:) Cyndy Rantha, lived almost next to you. Beautiful sweet person, couldn't help but love her. But get your own mail? Forget it. Poor Cyndy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back