Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Welcome, Cyndi! Glad to have you! You a Mainer? Me, too.
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.
Went to Brunswick to pick up a dealer swap for a customer.
Both of us billyboom. I'm way up the state.
I saw the coolest road sign on my journey.
It read "Stay Fah Apaht."
I busted a gut laughing.

:welcome: SootedUpCyndi...

Cyndi you look like a natural toting that mug of Beer, but you forgot five of them...

View attachment 330120
Come play with me? darn it ?This virus is like freaking me out? Our entire state is shut down? We have ZERO cases in my county. We made the tucker Carlson show last night? maine, The entire state shut down? wtf? gov Mills? I'm losing it? really. zero cases in most of the rural counties? I mean it, I am losing it .LOL give me five more please? if I ever wake up from this nightmare, I will repent? lol? give me five more? lol

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.
Both of us billyboom. I'm way up the state.
I saw the coolest road sign on my journey.
It read "Stay Fah Apaht."
I busted a gut laughing.
I get it? I'll tell you a story maybe tomorrow. thanks for sending me off for a sweet nap with a smile, XOXO I haven't been sleeping at night. I get some sleep when I can? then I'm up all hours of the night.

Welcome. I'm a deplorable liberal. We have fun here.
Your a deplorable Liberal. Can a person be that. I guess so. Where does everyone hang out and talk here. In what section? It's going to take me awhile to find my way around.
LOL.. Good luck with that. I;m still lost.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935

mail

TEST:

Is Calais pronounced with an "IS" or an "Ay"

Is Bar Harbor a place, a dialect or both?

What state route number used to be The Airline Road?

What was a "couble whammy"

3 out of 4 = true Mainer.

Have a donut
I have this so messed up. But I wanted to tell Ol lady. That maine was on the tucker carson show last night. It was a restaurant owner defying the keep closed order by the gov Mills. I tried to post a link, but don't know how to do it. It was a riot.

Have a donut
I have this so messed up. But I wanted to tell Ol lady. That maine was on the tucker carson show last night. It was a restaurant owner defying the keep closed order by the gov Mills. I tried to post a link, but don't know how to do it. It was a riot.
You trying to post a link was a riot? Wow, it really is boring up there.

Have a donut
You trying to post a link was a riot? Wow, it really is boring up there.
Whah ha ha. Wise guy, very funny. it is pretty boring.

TEST:

Is Calais pronounced with an "IS" or an "Ay"

Is Bar Harbor a place, a dialect or both?

What state route number used to be The Airline Road?

What was a "couble whammy"

3 out of 4 = true Mainer.
Cal "iss"
a place. If you want dialect, go to JONESPORT
It still IS called the Airline Route 9
dunno. But I know what "chummy" means.

Last edited:
Have a donut
I'll look for it, Cyndi. Wish it was the owner of MY favorite diner!!!! But I know it wasn't. June 1, restaurants can start to reopen with precautions!!!! 4 more weeks. We can do this. I can't wait.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.
Yeah, but from way deeper in. It's a five hour drive just to get OUT of here.

Did you inherit money? it’s pretty obvious you don’t work

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.

we don't work in maine. we cut trees and eat fiddle heads

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.

I have fiddleheads all the time.. so if you don’t work how do you pay your rent?

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.

I have fiddleheads all the time.. so if you don’t work how do you pay your rent?
Dont have a rent.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.

Dont have a rent.
How do I get a deal like that?

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.

Dont have a rent.
Dont have a rent.

I also am an orphan.

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.

Dont have a rent.
Dont have a rent.

I also am an orphan.
You are? Do you need to be adopted! I'll do it. Can you pile wood?

Have a donut

View attachment 329935
You're from Maine?
I was there yesterday.

Dont have a rent.
Dont have a rent.

I also am an orphan.
You are? Do you need to be adopted! I'll do it. Can you pile wood?

no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back