Hello from the upper north east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Hi I have seen a few of your posts,you have made some good ones sense you been here,welcome aboard,glad to have you hear and keep up the good work:thup::)

Hello everyone. My name is Cyndi and I come from the land of snow and moose. I consider myself a deplorable conservative, with some liberal points of view. Love to talk politics and have fun while doing it. greetings
Welcome. I'm a deplorable liberal. We have fun here.
Your a deplorable Liberal. Can a person be that. I guess so. Where does everyone hang out and talk here. In what section? It's going to take me awhile to find my way around.
This one you are finding out has no credibility,you will want to have him have the honor of being the first put on ignore.lol

Your a deplorable Liberal. Can a person be that. I guess so. Where does everyone hang out and talk here. In what section? It's going to take me awhile to find my way around.

Yeah candycorn is about as close to a 'deplorable liberal' as you're going to find. We've sparred a time or two, but she's never cruel or mean. That's all I really expect from anybody. Welcome to USMB and I hope you find a good fit here. A lot of us have been here for a very long time now.
You mean he and you obviously don’t know the real candcorn who have exposed his trolling. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah candycorn is about as close to a 'deplorable liberal' as you're going to find. We've sparred a time or two, but she's never cruel or mean. That's all I really expect from anybody. Welcome to USMB and I hope you find a good fit here. A lot of us have been here for a very long time now.
You mean he and you obviously don’t know the real candcorn who have exposed his trolling. :abgg2q.jpg:
Went right on over my head. But that's ok I guess :crying:

Cyndi.:laugh:

Its your fault! I should have stayed on the booze thread.:auiqs.jpg:look how the day turned out.

I'm gonna pm you

For all I know .. I've probably already said Hello and welcome to the USMB

.. it's just like me to save the best for last-ish ..

I came from the, "land of snow and moose" many .. many, moons ago and I also, "love to talk about politics and have fun doing it"

So all aboard Cyndi .. the USMB "Pouty Train" or ride the, "Trump Express to Success" .. I'll be glad to see you around, when I do .. :twirl:

Its your fault! I should have stayed on the booze thread.:auiqs.jpg:look how the day turned out.

There are plenty of trolls, socks, rogues and villains here. More than enough to go around.:dev3:

I had charges laid against me in the FZ, that l was a man pretending to be a woman. :aargh:

For all I know .. I've probably already said Hello and welcome to the USMB

.. it's just like me to save the best for last-ish ..

I came from the, "land of snow and moose" many .. many, moons ago and I also, "love to talk about politics and have fun doing it"

So all aboard Cyndi .. the USMB "Pouty Train" or ride the, "Trump Express to Success" .. I'll be glad to see you around, when I do .. :twirl:
Thanks Lumpy

There are plenty of trolls, socks, rogues and villains here. More than enough to go around.:dev3:

I had charges laid against me in the FZ, that l was a man pretending to be a woman. :aargh:
Super snooper wanna be's that got it embarrassingly all wrong. whah ha ha,

Super snooper wanna be's that got it embarrassingly all wrong. whah ha ha,

SYL.

Off to the Turkish Quarter.

No Doubt your words went right through his head; no gray matter to stop them.

No Doubt your words went right through his head; no gray matter to stop them.

This one flew over my head like a drone too ;) but you guys can bicker here, I luv it. it keeps me entertained. :) all fun.

Have you heard what happened to that town? Bought out by a weird foundation. Bought the entire main street. Got a deal on white siding, plastic deck railings. Bought out all the locals, re- did the entire main street. Bulldozed down, Kennedy slate. Carl. And turned the place into a plastic city. It's really creepy. God save monson.

Holy crap, didn't know! Got to be that fuctard CEO Brian. Was such a nice place. Laundrymatt was owned by Bob before current. Bob bought knives from me like crazy. Cheating on his wife in NYC, died in the saddle.

Jim Bohrer at the landfill? Greatest buddy.

Jack and Ruth Anne Dunstan? (first little singlewide on Willimantic road) Jack not doing good, called him "Cactus Jack" he was Borestone ranger long time.

Doug Britton? Big white house with enclosed porch about across Danny, bit farther. (he moved)

Knew them all, how can't one not in a town of 666 population.

Cyndy at the PO? chipper shredder sorted mail better than she did.

Kennedy slate bought knives from me too, loved them thought best they ever had. I still have a slate clock shape of Maine.
The boys give me some fireball. Let the bodies Hit the floor!
join in, us chicks are giggling?

Have any of you folks familiar or live in Maine ever hear of a town named Collinsport Maine? It is a shipping port.

I heard they have a little bar there called, The Blue Whale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back