USMB Coffee Shop IV

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
to the
USMB COFFEE SHOP

View attachment 332894

I don't know how I missed it, but the 10th Anniversary of the USMB Coffee shop was May 4, 2020.

The original USMB Coffee Shop opened on 5-4-2010 and acquired 80,455 posts and 3,285,729 views before it closed on 7-30-13.
USMB Coffee Shop II opened on 7-30-13 and acquired 25,935 posts and 486,351 views before it closed on 4-14-14.
USMB Coffee Shop III opened on 4-15-14 and is closing on 5-15-14 with 2,803 posts and 32,229 views.
Versions 1, 2, and 3 acquired about another 100,000 views after they were closed and before they were deleted and sent into oblivion.
The USMB Coffee Shop IV opened on 5-15-14 and has acquired 65,879 posts and 3+ million views.

That is a total of 175,072 posts and something over 6,450,250 views since the Coffee Shop opened on May 4, 2010.

And roughly 492 USMB members have signed our roster, i.e. made at least one post, over that 10 years. I say roughly because no doubt some were missed & some are on there twice due to screen name changes. Some have been here the entire time, some have moved on, some return now and then, and new friends are always arriving. Six continents are represented. I don't know how many countries.

Through all that time we have seen each other through many joys, triumphs, sorrows, disappointments, fears, disasters, births, marriages, divorces, deaths, illness and wellness, and pretty much every aspect of the human experience. We've lifted each other up, provided information, ideas, encouragement and at times hope, comfort, understanding. And we've just plain had a lot of fun and laughed and enjoyed each other.

Here's to another 10 years.

Long live the Coffee Shop!!

Congratulations on the greatest thread ever Lady Foxfyre, you are the heart and soul .. a truly amazing lady and truly an honor to know... :re:

btw... there's so such more ...

Last edited:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
to the
USMB COFFEE SHOP

View attachment 332894

I don't know how I missed it, but the 10th Anniversary of the USMB Coffee shop was May 4, 2020.

The original USMB Coffee Shop opened on 5-4-2010 and acquired 80,455 posts and 3,285,729 views before it closed on 7-30-13.
USMB Coffee Shop II opened on 7-30-13 and acquired 25,935 posts and 486,351 views before it closed on 4-14-14.
USMB Coffee Shop III opened on 4-15-14 and is closing on 5-15-14 with 2,803 posts and 32,229 views.
Versions 1, 2, and 3 acquired about another 100,000 views after they were closed and before they were deleted and sent into oblivion.
The USMB Coffee Shop IV opened on 5-15-14 and has acquired 65,879 posts and 3+ million views.

That is a total of 175,072 posts and something over 6,450,250 views since the Coffee Shop opened on May 4, 2010.

And roughly 492 USMB members have signed our roster, i.e. made at least one post, over that 10 years. I say roughly because no doubt some were missed & some are on there twice due to screen name changes. Some have been here the entire time, some have moved on, some return now and then, and new friends are always arriving. Six continents are represented. I don't know how many countries.

Through all that time we have seen each other through many joys, triumphs, sorrows, disappointments, fears, disasters, births, marriages, divorces, deaths, illness and wellness, and pretty much every aspect of the human experience. We've lifted each other up, provided information, ideas, encouragement and at times hope, comfort, understanding. And we've just plain had a lot of fun and laughed and enjoyed each other.

Here's to another 10 years.

Long live the Coffee Shop!!
:mm::thewave::)

EXbnMdgWkAALrws.jpg

We have a golden, best dog ever, pictures like this make me want to get Sawyer a dog wife and share the beauty of this lovin breed at a reasonable cost.

Our son had one that we got to keep for extended periods off and on from the time she was a puppy until she finally died at a really old age for the breed. They are special dogs.

When she and her live in companion, a Pomeranian, were staying with us and our dog, a half keeshound/half lhasa accident at the breeders, Hombre got a child's swimming pool for their amusement in the back yard. Our dog and the pom were not interested other than maybe getting a drink out of it. That golden though jumped right in and joyfully walked all over it with her nose to the bottom. Interesting dogs.

We have a golden, best dog ever, pictures like this make me want to get Sawyer a dog wife and share the beauty of this lovin breed at a reasonable cost.

Our son had one that we got to keep for extended periods off and on from the time she was a puppy until she finally died at a really old age for the breed. They are special dogs.

When she and her live in companion, a Pomeranian, were staying with us and our dog, a half keeshound/half lhasa accident at the breeders, Hombre got a child's swimming pool for their amusement in the back yard. Our dog and the pom were not interested other than maybe getting a drink out of it. That golden though jumped right in and joyfully walked all over it with her nose to the bottom. Interesting dogs.

I've never had a more loving dog, our other dog is a combo of Chihuahua and Papillon, a prancing queen that rules the roost, she's a bit on the cranky side. We saved her from an abusive breeder, it took quite a while to gain her trust and she's turned out to be a great dog with a spunky nature.

Sawyer is definitely a water-dog, which is good because without water baths and showers, he starts to smell like a musty carpet..

.. and again .. thanks for this amazing thread, it feels like home to me right here on the USMB .. (hug) ..

Hi, all!! :)

10th is ending, with the ending of "long holidays" from 1th to 10th except 3 days, Putin calls also 'holidays" but almost all employers ignored it... But employees didn't :)

So, it was a good period to rest and to restore ours resource conditions... And to watch some movies..
I've suddenly learned, "Back to Future" is really better in Russian translation, in original version seems too emotionless, instead of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Tarantino is best... Now I'm thinking, what to watch else, Konan The Barbarian (with Schwarzenegger) or another great Russian movies... All,did you see any RU movies and what do you think about it? :)
Kiss to all, watching also the great sundown, sitting at self-quarantine till 30th of May and didn't saw air parade at current 9th of May...

This is Abby. Wild, hissed at me, lived under a bush across the alley. This is Abby now. Head bumps, lives on my chest, likes to lick me. Took about 6 months to get her like this versus what she used to be like.

My cat's name is Mars, just because it have the same color scheme :)

Forum List

Back