Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.
I think if its a battle of the vets libs lose on sheer numbers alone

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

Well, I served my last tour in recruiting, and out of the people who are 18 to 35 in this country (age eligible to serve in the military), only about 30 percent of them are actually eligible and fit to serve. Out of that 30 percent who are eligible, only 1 percent actually decide to enlist.

And, hate to tell you, but not every person who has enlisted has been to war. Me? Served over 20 years, and only served in 4 war zones over that time (Beruit, Desert Storm pts. 1 and 2, and Kosovo).

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

Most will, and you know it.

Why is it always conservatives starting threads about a civil war?
Their little media world has them whipped into a frenzy of pure fear and rage and paranoia.

This is what group pathology looks like. We've seen it in Europe and other places in years past, and now it's back.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

I think if its a battle of the vets libs lose on sheer numbers alone

Actually, there will be no battle of the Vets. You think a lot more of yourself than anyone else does.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

Seems it could go so far as some of them actually shooting protestors.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

Seems it could go so far as some of them actually shooting protestors.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.

I predicted 2 years ago that if Rump loses, this will become common place until the community says, enough.

These aren't conservatives. They are fruitcake Party of the Rumpsters.
Yep. Conservatives are for small government and "conservative values". This is different. This is Trumpism. Or, they've been masquerading as conservatives all along. One of the two.

Yep. Conservatives are for small government and "conservative values". This is different. This is Trumpism. Or, they've been masquerading as conservatives all along. One of the two.

What is see is the outcome of the warning that Edward R Murrows said in the 50s and 60s if they allowed the John Birch Society into the Republican Party. Look what the JBSers did to the Tea Party. Then like Locust, they moved on leaving nothing in their wake. It's been at least 4 years now and the same thing has happened to the GOP. When they are driven off, there won't be much left. It'll take at least 8 years to rebuild it.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.

STOP IT!

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.

STOP IT!

What the rest of us bring up is a Revolution. We have one every 2 and 4 years. We Vote.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So again, you're burning down cities. You.

Be careful what you wish for.

What is see is the outcome of the warning that Edward R Murrows said in the 50s and 60s if they allowed the John Birch Society into the Republican Party. Look what the JBSers did to the Tea Party. Then like Locust, they moved on leaving nothing in their wake. It's been at least 4 years now and the same thing has happened to the GOP. When they are driven off, there won't be much left. It'll take at least 8 years to rebuild it.
Agree completely. My guess is that many in the party already know this. No doubt they're trying to figure out what to do next, and may already be angling for their plan to bring it back. No doubt there are many elected leaders, politicos and contributors who are secretly nervous as hell right now. They obviously can't say anything in public.

When Trump is gone (in five months or five years), the void will be so profound that it's tough to imagine the process will be quick.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

What the rest of us bring up is a Revolution.

Revolution? Dat's funny.

"He who believes in nothing will believe anything."

Forum List

Back