Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

"rigtwingnutjobs" ?

We're not the ones terrorizing cities, damaging property, destroying businesses and people's livliehood.

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

Well, I served my last tour in recruiting, and out of the people who are 18 to 35 in this country (age eligible to serve in the military), only about 30 percent of them are actually eligible and fit to serve. Out of that 30 percent who are eligible, only 1 percent actually decide to enlist.

And, hate to tell you, but not every person who has enlisted has been to war. Me? Served over 20 years, and only served in 4 war zones over that time (Beruit, Desert Storm pts. 1 and 2, and Kosovo).

Yeah, but you were a titless WAVE. The closest you ever came to combat was fighting for air as your lover used his dick to plug your throat in the Personnel Office.

Keep trying to troll me Asshole Rockhead Titty. Ever wonder why I rarely respond to you? Because you don't have any new insults, and quite frankly, you're tedious and boring.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

"rigtwingnutjobs" ?

We're not the ones terrorizing cities, damaging property, destroying businesses and people's livliehood.

And I am not the ones threatening armed insurrection if Rump loses. Your threat isn't working. All it shows is you are desperate and in panic mode. it's not up to the Federal Government to deal with the local problems by sending in Brown Shirts to just make it even worse.

There doesn't seem to be much choice in the matter.

Or, you can just give up your home and everything in it.

no, doofus, no veteran really wants war.
Yet you gave a thumbs up “Thankyou” to Deplorable Yankee comment above where he said, among other things ...
I call for a south east + Texas New constitutional republic.....James woods will be our first president
Anyone who embraces White western culture can come.
I think if you really don’t want war, you should be more careful of who you associate with. And as for Deplorable Yankee — he is just talking treason and civil war.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.
So its all trump’s fault?

you are so predictable

the protesters are the one lighting the fire and ordinsry citizens are getting fed up with their antics

I have not read this entire thread and don’t intend to, but if I repeat anyone I am sorry.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CONSTANTLY BRING UP CIVIL WAR ARE RIGHT WING LOONS.

Yep, and they follow in the footsteps of their dear leader Trump. Interestingly enough, whenever something happens that scares them (like riots and protests), the first thing they do is point to it, scream that it's treason (or worse, depending on the "truthful hyperbole" of that day), and then offer their solutions to fix the problem, namely by shooting or killing who they think is the offender. Not only do they do that with news stories, but there are many conservatives on this very board that tell other members to leave the country, kill themselves, or tell the person that offended them they should be killed.

Rarely (if ever), do you hear a liberal on this board calling for the death of conservatives on here, or telling them to leave the country.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.
So its all trump’s fault?

you are so predictable

the protesters are the one lighting the fire and ordinsry citizens are getting fed up with their antics
Whenever a nutter begins a sentence with "So..." a lie usually follows.

Nope. I didn't say that. Not Trump's fault. He's just one guy.

Trump Media's fault. Trumpism's fault. Trumpsters' fault for being so gullible and shallow.

You are so predictable.

Trump Media's fault. Trumpism's fault. Trumpsters' fault for being so gullible and shallow.
When you say “trump media” that means anyone to the wright of Pravda

and it usually means Fox

but if you are pissed at them for reporting the riots then you should have your hair on fire at the anti trump media for supporting the rioters

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

"rigtwingnutjobs" ?

And I am not the ones threatening armed insurrection if Rump loses. Your threat isn't working. All it shows is you are desperate and in panic mode. it's not up to the Federal Government to deal with the local problems by sending in Brown Shirts to just make it even worse.
No, you're the ones who actually began one when he won.

Treason is punishable by death. Big Boy Rules now, cupcake.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

Well, I served my last tour in recruiting, and out of the people who are 18 to 35 in this country (age eligible to serve in the military), only about 30 percent of them are actually eligible and fit to serve. Out of that 30 percent who are eligible, only 1 percent actually decide to enlist.

And, hate to tell you, but not every person who has enlisted has been to war. Me? Served over 20 years, and only served in 4 war zones over that time (Beruit, Desert Storm pts. 1 and 2, and Kosovo).

Yeah, but you were a titless WAVE. The closest you ever came to combat was fighting for air as your lover used his dick to plug your throat in the Personnel Office.

Keep trying to troll me Asshole Rockhead Titty. Ever wonder why I rarely respond to you? Because you don't have any new insults, and quite frankly, you're tedious and boring.

You are stupid, and gay! I like to point that out often.

When you say “trump media” that means anyone to the wright of Pravda

and it usually means Fox

but if you are pissed at them for reporting the riots then you should have your hair on fire at the anti trump media for supporting the rioters
I'm very concerned that they have created and maintained an isolated reality that makes it virtually impossible to communicate with its inhabitants.

You guys are so isolated, in fact, that the introduction of any information from outside your world is immediately dismissed as "fake news". And you know it.

This is a group pathology, the world has seen it before, and I hope we survive it intact.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You are stupid, and gay! I like to point that out often.

Again Asshole Rockhead Boring, you show that you don't have anything new in your insult book. You're a one trick pony.

I have not read this entire thread and don’t intend to, but if I repeat anyone I am sorry.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CONSTANTLY BRING UP CIVIL WAR ARE RIGHT WING LOONS.

Yep, and they follow in the footsteps of their dear leader Trump. Interestingly enough, whenever something happens that scares them (like riots and protests), the first thing they do is point to it, scream that it's treason (or worse, depending on the "truthful hyperbole" of that day), and then offer their solutions to fix the problem, namely by shooting or killing who they think is the offender. Not only do they do that with news stories, but there are many conservatives on this very board that tell other members to leave the country, kill themselves, or tell the person that offended them they should be killed.

Rarely (if ever), do you hear a liberal on this board calling for the death of conservatives on here, or telling them to leave the country.
You don't want us to leave; who would you all leech off of, lol?

So how's this thread coming along?

Are we at the part where they start making empty threats? Oh man, that's my favorite part.

Forum List

Back