Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

That's because you are not a vet. You hate this country, despite possibly serving in the Chair Force.

The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.
STOP IT!
Um, I think the Anitfa and BLM mobs rioting and looting businesses is just as good as raising the topic by their actions, dont you think?

roflmao
How many riots have you lived thru Jim? Liberty City? LA? Kent State? Etc....

Were those Civil Wars? Or just rioting, that we all, and our Country, lived thru and worked our way through?

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

Well, I served my last tour in recruiting, and out of the people who are 18 to 35 in this country (age eligible to serve in the military), only about 30 percent of them are actually eligible and fit to serve. Out of that 30 percent who are eligible, only 1 percent actually decide to enlist.

And, hate to tell you, but not every person who has enlisted has been to war. Me? Served over 20 years, and only served in 4 war zones over that time (Beruit, Desert Storm pts. 1 and 2, and Kosovo).

Yeah, but you were a titless WAVE. The closest you ever came to combat was fighting for air as your lover used his dick to plug your throat in the Personnel Office.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.

STOP IT!

So again, you're burning down cities. You.

Be careful what you wish for.
Jebus christo. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm not burning down any cities, rioters and criminals are causing havoc..... not protesters, not me, not democrats, not the democratic party, not my parents, not my neighbors, not my church members, not my cousins, not anyone on this board..... you're nuts!!!

You can take that DEMENTED statement, and put it where the sun don't shine!!!

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

I'm not burning down any cities, rioters and criminals are causing havoc..... not protesters, not me, not democrats, not the democratic party, not my parents, not my neighbors, not my church members, not my cousins, not anyone on this board..... you're nuts!!!

This is what they're told, this is what they believe. They're absolutely, dead serious.

As I said before, this is what group pathology looks like. The world has seen it before.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
The civil war started the day the DNC and hillary bought fake evidence and witnesses to frame a setting president. Along with other rabid Leftist in the CIA and FBI. The largest plot against the nation in our history and still not one player has seen a day behind bars. The shooting just hasn't started yet. There are things a lot worse than war. Like watching you kids and grand kids lose the freedoms we grew up with. If you have to have an enemy what a better enemy to have that one to stupid to know they will never be ignorant. No matter how you look at it, it ends the same. Fast victory. It all depends on when we have had enough shit.

All the trucks I see with Trump flags on are 75 year old Santa Clauses who are gonna shoot themselves before anyone else.

“Get off my lawn you liberal whipper snappers! I’m gonna get my teeth, my cane, and my gun and come out there... after my nap”.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

This is what they're told, this is what they believe. They're absolutely, dead serious.

As I said before, this is what group pathology looks like. The world has seen it before.

There are none so blind ...

(Billy hands you a white cane.)

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

There are none so blind ...

(Billy hands you a white cane.)
I know, I know.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

Seems it could go so far as some of them actually shooting protestors.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.
That's what they all want....
All of this, every protest, every riot, every rock thrown and every fire started, is about trying to provoke a violent response that can be exploited for propaganda purposes.

And we know it, so we haven't given in to the provocation. But it's becoming so blatant and so obvious what they're up to, that pretty soon it won't matter...…. if no one cares, then it doesn't matter if a bunch of them end up bleeding in the street. Propaganda only works when you can get sympathy for those you present as the "victims"; when you burn enough buildings, block enough roads and assault enough drivers, and destroy enough businesses, then no one is going to see you as a "victim". So no one is going to care when someone starts throwing Molotov cocktails at you, and running, or gunning, these idiots down in the street.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.
All of this, every protest, every riot, every rock thrown and every fire started, is about trying to provoke a violent response that can be exploited for propaganda purposes.

And we know it, so we haven't given in to the provocation. But it's becoming so blatant and so obvious what they're up to, that pretty soon it won't matter...…. if no one cares, then it doesn't matter if a bunch of them end up bleeding in the street. Propaganda only works when you can get sympathy for those you present as the "victims"; when you burn enough buildings, block enough roads and assault enough drivers, and destroy enough businesses, then no one is going to see you as a "victim". So no one is going to care when someone starts throwing Molotov cocktails at you, and running, or gunning, these idiots down in the street.
yikes

Well, there ya go.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.
Why would a vet side with people who are lawless and want to take their rights away?
I'm a combat-trained veteran trained to use violence waiting for a chance to use violence

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

yikes

Well, there ya go.
A whole bunch of people are going to get hurt and/or killed, especially if they are in or near a city.
They think it's clever to try and provoke someone else into violence and then point their fingers and claim they were "attacked", (eyeroll).
For one thing, it's illegal; it's called "provocation with intent" and you cannot legally claim to be the victim when you started shit.
For another, more and more people are getting to a point where they simply don't care anymore, and the clever boys and girls are going to find out what being too clever for their own good is like when a truck rolls over them. And no one will care..... not the cops, not the ambulance crews, and not any of the people who are just trying to live and work in that city where the fucktard army decided to protest.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

go fuk yourself

Forum List

Back