Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

Trump has nothing to do with this film besides being the victim of an organized fraud. Those same people were there and there repeatably. They went to non-profits between trips. That data confirms it.
Facts are irrelevant, you might as well be trying to deprogram cult members.

No it isn't. That is why this thread is full of lying trolls. You are just one of them who cannot explain away solid facts.

You were saying?

You were saying?
People making repeated runs between drop boxes and NP's is most definitely persuasive evidence and more than enough to launch a serious criminal investigation.

They have the data from the cameras and from cell phone data showing their movements.

That's more than ample evidence to warrant investigations by both the GA AG and the US DOJ.

The entire Russian Collusion hoax was fabricated with no evidence at all and we've spent now upwards of a 200 million dollars investigating it with no evidence of such a conspiracy being offered prior, much less found as a result of the investigations.

People making repeated runs between drop boxes and NP's is most definitely persuasive evidence and more than enough to launch a serious criminal investigation.

They have the data from the cameras and from cell phone data showing their movements.

That's more than ample evidence to warrant investigations by both the GA AG and the US DOJ.

The entire Russian Collusion hoax was fabricated with no evidence at all and we've spent now upwards of a 200 million dollars investigating it with no evidence of such a conspiracy being offered prior, much less found as a result of the investigations.

It was investigated by Georgia. And they found no criminal activity. The State AG is a Republican. The Sec State for Georgia is a Republican. The Governor is a Republican.

What you are doing is swallowing Propaganda hook, line, sinker, line, pole, boat, trailer.

Because it is ballot trafficking. It is a felony.

Not in Georgia. It is absolutely legal to take ballots for household members, in other words people at the same address, to a drop box or post office.

Now Scooter. Let’s talk for a moment. Let’s say there was this wide ranging conspiracy. Let’s just pretend it for a moment. With no video surveillance at mail boxes, why wouldn’t they take the ballots there?

Why couldn’t Texas find any evidence of this wide ranging conspiracy? Texas had a big increase in Democratic Voters. But Texas, with the firm believers in this conspiracy, hasn’t found any evidence either.

Texas had an increase in democratic voters by 3.5%. If Trump had this wide ranging support that dwarfed his previous election in 2016 by Hugggeee Margins, then this is worth investigating isn’t it?

79132656-C6AB-4193-8028-6F4D568E8CAE.jpeg

There were 45 states that showed an increase in Democratic Voters, as a percentage of votes over 2016. So your conspiracy theory would need a lot more than 2000 mules to pull this off. In fact, you would have to explain this massive increase.

And your conspiracy theory can’t. Because there are a lot of states there run by hard core Trump Republicans. Like Texas. And Texas filed a lawsuit claiming that the fraud you allege to have occurred should disallow states like Georgia, from having their Electoral Votes counted. Yet, Texas, with a big increase in Democratic Voters, couldn’t find any evidence of this fraud in their own state. Why?

You can’t explain the facts. You can only make baseless claims that harm the Republican Party, and the nation. You won’t look at evidence. Denouncing anything that disagrees with you.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote in 2020. I’m not voting this year. I’ll likely never vote again. Because I’m tired of pretending that one steaming pile of shit is superior to another steaming pile of shit. It’s time people got over it, and just started to think that we’re Americans. It is time we stopped screaming that we need to destroy our enemies in the other party. It’s past time we stopped trying to get revenge.

Not in Georgia. It is absolutely legal to take ballots for household members, in other words people at the same address, to a drop box or post office.
That is the case in GA however multiple people are seen delivering piles of ballots to multiple drop boxes.

That isn't legal.

Now Scooter. Let’s talk for a moment. Let’s say there was this wide ranging conspiracy. Let’s just pretend it for a moment. With no video surveillance at mail boxes, why wouldn’t they take the ballots there?
You don't know that to be the case, you have no idea what security cameras there are around the Post Offices and PO drop boxes.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote in 2020. I’m not voting this year. I’ll likely never vote again. Because I’m tired of pretending that one steaming pile of shit is superior to another steaming pile of shit. It’s time people got over it, and just started to think that we’re Americans. It is time we stopped screaming that we need to destroy our enemies in the other party. It’s past time we stopped trying to get revenge.
1652770474733.png

All those ruby red states and you all cannot find a single prosecute or judge that will hear you case.

That should tell you something.
So, because a judge doesn’t want to be a standout, and refuses to consider a case, that means there is none?

it tells me we’re screwed in this country.

I'll ask again, WHICH Court? Which court has jurisdiction over the elections of Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and the other swing states, 2 years after the fact?
That's on you. If your evidence is incontrovertible, it should be easy.

Otherwise, claiming that you have "proved" something is like a child saying they "proved" the Earth is square.

In the real world, "Proof" needs to be directly challenged and verified to be real.

Does that make any kind of sense to you? On any level?

Last edited:

You were saying?
THANK YOU! INFORMATIVE!!!

from your link:
A new movie spreading suspicions of voter fraud, “2000 Mules,” shows surveillance video of Georgia voters dropping off multiple ballots.
Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says that’s a crime, suggesting that a network of unnamed “mules” rigged the presidential election for Democrat Joe Biden and against Republican Donald Trump.

Based on these unproven allegations, the documentary-style movie jumps to the conclusion that the election was stolen.

The hour and a half-long film leaves voters uninformed about precautions that help prevent mass absentee ballot fraud, instead encouraging them to believe elections were subverted by a shadowy cabal of nonprofit organizations.
The movie hinges on the theory that 2,000 people in five states, including 242 in metro Atlanta, collected and delivered multiple absentee ballots, a practice called “ballot harvesting.” Georgia law prohibits voters from delivering anyone’s ballot besides their own, with exceptions for family members and caregivers of disabled voters.

While it’s possible that some of the alleged perpetrators shown in the movie actually committed a crime, video surveillance of drop boxes alone doesn’t prove anything. Voters might have been delivering ballots for their relatives, which is allowed.

Even if there were a ballot harvesting scheme, it wouldn’t invalidate legitimate ballots just because they were turned in by unauthorized individuals. Verified ballots of registered voters still count, regardless of how they were delivered.

Election investigators have reviewed several videos included in “2000 Mules” and found no illegal behavior, including a video that showed a Gwinnett County man inserting ballots into a drop box, according to the secretary of state’s office.

“We investigated, and the five ballots that he turned in were all for himself and his family members,” said Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger during a debate last week.

In the movie, D’Souza promotes allegations made by True the Vote, a Texas-based organization that gathered drop box surveillance video and cellphone location data in parts of Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. All were swing states where Biden won.

True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots. The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved.

The organization also doesn’t explain how ballot harvesting could have occurred.

Every absentee ballot is assigned to the voter who requested it, and voters can only cast one ballot each.

Returned ballots must be included in an envelope that includes the voter’s registration information, signature, and a bar code. Ballots delivered without an envelope aren’t counted, meaning ballot-stuffing wouldn’t work.

True the Vote claims that cellphone location records show that “mules” visited multiple drop boxes in a day, but publicly available location data often aren’t accurate enough to prove that people actually stopped at drop boxes. They could have been driving by drop boxes on busy streets as they travel to and from work.

None of the surveillance videos in the movie shows anyone visiting more than one drop box in a day.

A map of downtown Atlanta displays cellphone travel patterns, but few of them intersect with drop boxes, which were required to be located on government property such as the Fulton County Government Center.

So, because a judge doesn’t want to be a standout, and refuses to consider a case, that means there is none?

Well yeah, it does. All the judges in the US are not pussies or corrupt as we were told. There are plenty of good judges and good prosecutors out there that would be more than than happy to take a case like this if there were any real, actual merit to it.

it tells me we’re screwed in this country.

That is because you will never question what you are told. You were told the election was stolen and you said "yes sir it was".

"These people were all probably involved in one of the many orgs who participated in the steal,"
Time Shadow Election Commission.png

Thank you good poster, 2BFreak.
You have just dropped into place a missing piece for the puzzle. You have the names to go with the allegation. Attaboy!
I mean by that, we have been somewhat perplexed by Pillow Boy's allegation of widespread fraud.
Really widespread. And now you have Pillow Boy's back. You come through for him!
Recall he claimed this:

• January 12, 2022 ----- "MyPillow CEO and Trump supporter Mike Lindell ...........'It’s so amazing, all the things that we have,' he told conservative news channel Real America’s Voice in an interview that aired on Tuesday. “We have all the pieces of the puzzle. You talk about evidence. We have enough evidence to put everyone in prison for life, 300 and some million people, we have that back all the way to November and December.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The nationwide popular vote totals are meaningless in a presidential election, almost half that total was due to California Alone. That isn't how presidents are elected.
Well, not quite meaningless as the popular vote in any given state determines the casting of the Electoral Votes of that state. That not withstanding, my avatar will subtly hint that that is why he also included the EV results. The, ummm, "landslide" results.
Just sayin'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, not quite.
Why did so many lie?
Recall the meeting in Trump Tower with Fredo Trump, Manafort, and other inner circle Trumpistas. The meeting with the Russians. And then, the subsequent lying about the meeting. Why lie?
Recall the statement by candidate Trump from the podium urging Russians to go find Hilary's emails?
And the subsequent (the very next day, if memory recalls.).....the Russians hacked the DNC?
Recall the conversation by Papadopolous to the foreign diplomat about Russian contacts? And then, his subsequent lying about it. Why lie?

Hell, if I was a county constable somewhere in Arkansas I'd say we need to open a file on those blokes.

That's old merde'. Been litigated here many times.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum List

Back