Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I'm at work, no popcorn in the vending machine. No Uber-eats for popcorn. So I'm making do with animal crackers, a snickers bar, and a coke with all the sugar lol.

Last edited:
Homemade coconut milk vanilla ice cream with homemade caramel topping. It's good for any occasion. Second choice, homemade lemon lime coconut milk ice cream.

Oh they go right to the guys that were investigated by the republicans in Georgia already. You gotta love this. And proven not guilty of voter fraud.

Because it's legal to drop off ballots from the same household in Georgia. Oh damn I had high hopes for this propaganda film.

Biggest problem for Dinesh D’Sousa is his movies are just plain boring

Michael Moore is a Douchebag but his movies are funny

D’Sousa thinks he is being profound and that his content is compelling. It is very low grade propaganda

D’Sousa thinks he is being profound and that his content is compelling. It is very low grade propaganda
Exactly. Everything in this film has been through the courts. And laughed out of court.

No it isn't. That is why this thread is full of lying trolls. You are just one of them who cannot explain away solid facts.

Forum List

Back