Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

I pulled those two above from post #99 by poster Lesh.
He incisively replied to the above with:

And for that he gets a hat-tip and a Shiner's Bock at the DewDrop Inn.

He reminded me of a recent thread about a story in the Washington Post.
Almost every
* poster who contributed was critical of the story and the Post.
Some, repeatedly so. Some, scathingly so.

Yet, when asked if they had read the reportage or even the Washington Post in general most hadn't.
Hell, to be honest, almost none did.
Yet, they were convinced it was bad reportage.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

*a handful who did read the reportage posted that they thought it was informative.
Sarcasm escapes some people. The context you posted doesnt show the intent of the sarcasm. I thought the mules wad great because of leftist reactions to it.

But you be you.

Sarcasm escapes some people. The context you posted doesnt show the intent of the sarcasm. I thought the mules wad great because of leftist reactions to it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, oh sure. Sarcasm.
Why didn't we think of that?

On the other hand, it is only cover.
A little retroactive re-calibration to close the gap.

But, as our friend Bruce Springsteen advised:

"You end up like a dog that's been beat too much

'Til you spend half your life just coverin' up."

Without any way to actually figure out who voted legally and who didn't.

Only the dumbest of people under the system we have currently get caught illegally voting because by design it's next to impossible to catch them otherwise.

Once again thought, the national popular vote is meaningless.

Well that's not true. In each of those 8 elections, each state tabulated, canvassed & certified their respective elections. Same as in every election. Don't be such a sore loser.

What's hysterical is your selective and shortened memory.

Just five years ago it was democrats screaming about a stolen election.

So you're with that other putz on this? The same guy who got caught lying about massive voter fraud in 2016 tells us again there was massive voter fraud in 2020 and we should b'lieve him this time?

Trump has nothing to do with this film besides being the victim of an organized fraud. Those same people were there and there repeatably. They went to non-profits between trips. That data confirms it.

I said nothing about Trump. I'm talking about one of the main contributors to the film. He lied about massive voter fraud in 2016. Why should anyone b'lieve him now?

People making repeated runs between drop boxes and NP's is most definitely persuasive evidence and more than enough to launch a serious criminal investigation.

They have the data from the cameras and from cell phone data showing their movements.

That's more than ample evidence to warrant investigations by both the GA AG and the US DOJ.

The entire Russian Collusion hoax was fabricated with no evidence at all and we've spent now upwards of a 200 million dollars investigating it with no evidence of such a conspiracy being offered prior, much less found as a result of the investigations.

There's no proof presented in the film about anyone making repeated runs to multiple drop boxes. Only claims of that were offered in the film.

Despite having 4 million minutes of 24/7 videos of most of those drop boxes, the film failed to show anybody at more than one drop box or even twice at the same drop box.

So, because a judge doesn’t want to be a standout, and refuses to consider a case, that means there is none?

it tells me we’re screwed in this country.

No, that means the cases lacked merit, evidence or standing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, oh sure. Sarcasm.
Why didn't we think of that?

On the other hand, it is only cover.
A little retroactive re-calibration to close the gap.

But, as our friend Bruce Springsteen advised:

"You end up like a dog that's been beat too much

'Til you spend half your life just coverin' up."
Sure Mr. Out of context man

Well yeah, it does. All the judges in the US are not pussies or corrupt as we were told. There are plenty of good judges and good prosecutors out there that would be more than than happy to take a case like this if there were any real, actual merit to it.

Many were dismissed on "standing" grounds, without the case being presented. Including the sitting President himself. If he doesn't have standing I don't know who would.

What you are doing is adopting the liberal progressive lie about this.

Not in Georgia. It is absolutely legal to take ballots for household members, in other words people at the same address, to a drop box or post office.

Now Scooter. Let’s talk for a moment. Let’s say there was this wide ranging conspiracy. Let’s just pretend it for a moment. With no video surveillance at mail boxes, why wouldn’t they take the ballots there?

Why couldn’t Texas find any evidence of this wide ranging conspiracy? Texas had a big increase in Democratic Voters. But Texas, with the firm believers in this conspiracy, hasn’t found any evidence either.

Texas had an increase in democratic voters by 3.5%. If Trump had this wide ranging support that dwarfed his previous election in 2016 by Hugggeee Margins, then this is worth investigating isn’t it?

View attachment 645728

There were 45 states that showed an increase in Democratic Voters, as a percentage of votes over 2016. So your conspiracy theory would need a lot more than 2000 mules to pull this off. In fact, you would have to explain this massive increase.

And your conspiracy theory can’t. Because there are a lot of states there run by hard core Trump Republicans. Like Texas. And Texas filed a lawsuit claiming that the fraud you allege to have occurred should disallow states like Georgia, from having their Electoral Votes counted. Yet, Texas, with a big increase in Democratic Voters, couldn’t find any evidence of this fraud in their own state. Why?

You can’t explain the facts. You can only make baseless claims that harm the Republican Party, and the nation. You won’t look at evidence. Denouncing anything that disagrees with you.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote in 2020. I’m not voting this year. I’ll likely never vote again. Because I’m tired of pretending that one steaming pile of shit is superior to another steaming pile of shit. It’s time people got over it, and just started to think that we’re Americans. It is time we stopped screaming that we need to destroy our enemies in the other party. It’s past time we stopped trying to get revenge.
OK. Family members. Does it take 30 trips to drop boxes to drop all of your families ballots? You cannot get around the multiple trips that went on for days before the election or discount the same people going to non -profits and back to more drop boxes. Period.

Such lame excuses are laughable.

Many were dismissed on "standing" grounds, without the case being presented. Including the sitting President himself. If he doesn't have standing I don't know who would.

What you are doing is adopting the liberal progressive lie about this.

There are a lot of judges out there, some 250 that Trump himself choose. Are they all corrupt or wimps?

The lie about this is from you all, that is why it is called the Big Lie.

The fact that you now are reduced to saying that all judges are either corrupt or wimps or both should clue you in.

but it won't

Biggest problem for Dinesh D’Sousa is his movies are just plain boring

Michael Moore is a Douchebag but his movies are funny

D’Sousa thinks he is being profound and that his content is compelling. It is very low grade propaganda
What a childish take. It's a serious movie about election fraud. Go watch cartoons.

There are a lot of judges out there, some 250 that Trump himself choose. Are they all corrupt or wimps?

The lie about this is from you all, that is why it is called the Big Lie.

The fact that you now are reduced to saying that all judges are either corrupt or wimps or both should clue you in.

but it won't
The old cases rejected on technicalities have nothing to do with the new evidence. The evidence was gathered the same way law enforcement does. They get convictions on it. Why all of a sudden is it no good?

Forum List

Back