Chief Justice Roberts 'enveloped in chaos' as he loses control of the Supreme Court

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i don't believe this story by "CNN legal analyst"

everything's fine folks nothing to lose confidence about!

Justice Roberts can pull a "Toobin" on anything CNN says about the USSC.
CNN is just playing to their shrinking base. Who cares what CNN says?

Some Democrat must have something on Roberts to make him vote against the constitution and with Democrats so often.

The Supreme Court is becoming less and less reflective of the people...

Since the Constitution can't be changed by the will of the people like in other countries (i.e. referendum) then something has got to give... The US Constitution is too small for modern days, it leaves too much open for interpretation, this gives the SC way too much power.

Since the Constitution can't be changed by the will of the people like in other countries (i.e. referendum) then something has got to give... The US Constitution is too small for modern days, it leaves too much open for interpretation, this gives the SC way too much power.
Reflective of which people? Rs or Ds?
The Constitution stays as-is, if you want to change it, Amend it, otherwise whining about it isn't going to matter.

Last edited:

Of course you haven't the slightest clue about what you speak on.

Which books have informed your judicial views?

Oh....right.....Democrats don't read books.

If you ever have the desire to leave the primoridal ooze, I recommend this one:

1653228646136.png

I won't get my hopes up.

Forum List

Back