Harriet Tubman - $20?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.
yep i very seldom have to use cash....i carry a few ones and maybe a fiver or a ten just in case....but very seldom even touch those....

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use cash for tips. That's about it.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

She's about the 4,237th most important person in US history. That's how hard up they were to find a black woman to "honor".

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's fine to put Ms. Tubman's likeness on a bill.

But let's also honor the very constructive & law-abiding Asian community by putting a likeness of one of them on a bill, too.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I use cash almost exclusively.

Replacing Jackson with Tubman is a stupid idea...

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
I give no fucks about symbolic gestures like this. It’s not going appease anyone, it’s not going to equal tangible change in any way. Nothing to be upset about or happy about

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Slow Joe's handlers resurrecting the failed Ear's stupid shit....over and over again

lg325

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use cash most of the time. I have one credit card and use it to boost my credit score. I will be surprised if they go through with Tubman on the 20. They had women in history on the dollar coins. My favorite woman in history is Sacajawea. Tubman would be a good choice for a dollar coin.

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
After Trump, I'm fine with Jackson being retired. Harriet Tubman was a great American, but what she had to do with currency is a mystery go me. Put TR on, put Truman on for all I care.

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score

She was never a president--she doesn't rate being on any money.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's interesting the DemoKKKrats would advocate placing someone on the bill who fought so hard against their evil policies.

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Ben Franklin wasn't either......

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score

Frankland was never a president either.

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
I suspect MLK Jr. will be on our money someday.

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

It's interesting the DemoKKKrats would advocate placing someone on the bill who fought so hard against their evil policies.
Maybe the idea to honor her came from "Liberals"

You know...the ones who were against those evil "CONSERVATIVE" policies

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List