Traitor?

But McConnell is pissed because its come out that he and his wife are receiving money from China via a business venture of hers....so we have to have bigger news for the traitors in the media to suck on....right McConnell?....isn't that why you want to proceed with a sham trial?...

And the standing precedent for the ability of the Senate pro-tem is the impeachment of

Vice President Thomas Jefferson presided at the impeachment trial of Sen. William Blount in 1799
Founders Online: Notes on William Blount’s Impeachment Trial, 5 January 1799

Leahy added: "I'm not presenting the evidence. I am making sure that procedures are followed. I don't think there's any senator who over the 40-plus years I've been here that would say that I am anything but impartial in voting on procedure."

Chief Justice John Roberts presided over Trump's first impeachment trial, but now that he is a former president, Roberts is not constitutionally obligated to preside.

The Constitution says, "When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside." And Roberts did that when Trump was tried last year. This time, however, the chief justice let it be known he did not want to preside now that Trump is no longer president. On Monday, a Supreme Court spokeswoman said the chief justice would have no comment.

And the standing precedent for the ability of the Senate pro-tem is the impeachment of

Vice President Thomas Jefferson presided at the impeachment trial of Sen. William Blount in 1799

Leahy added: "I'm not presenting the evidence. I am making sure that procedures are followed. I don't think there's any senator who over the 40-plus years I've been here that would say that I am anything but impartial in voting on procedure."

Chief Justice John Roberts presided over Trump's first impeachment trial, but now that he is a former president, Roberts is not constitutionally obligated to preside.

The Constitution says, "When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside." And Roberts did that when Trump was tried last year. This time, however, the chief justice let it be known he did not want to preside now that Trump is no longer president. On Monday, a Supreme Court spokeswoman said the chief justice would have no comment.
Leahy is an old drunk just like Pelosi. No one cares. They will not be able to stop Trump from running again. The procedure has already been fatally flawed.

Leahy is an old drunk just like Pelosi. No one cares. They will not be able to stop Trump from running again. The procedure has already been fatally flawed.
No, it is legit and it has been done before. They also plan on getting Trump with criminal charges over the what Trump did in Georgia...

Sen. Patrick Leahy To Preside Over Trump's Senate Impeachment Trial

The extrajudicial "trial" of a private citizen is the definition of a "lynching."

The Nazi party seeks to lynch their political opponent.

But McConnell is pissed because its come out that he and his wife are receiving money from China via a business venture of hers....so we have to have bigger news for the traitors in the media to suck on....right McConnell?....isn't that why you want to proceed with a sham trial?...

His daughter was also one of the mules at Burisma.

Kerry, Pelosi, Biden, and McConnell were all taking kickbacks from Burisma.

Forum List

Back