Harriet Tubman - $20?

I think putting Tubman on the $20 bill is a fine idea. She risked her freedom and her life to save countless others. She's the true embodiment of a hero.

Yes....a hero who freed slaves from the democrat party.....though this should be the photo...

1611688076912.png

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.

It's interesting the DemoKKKrats would advocate placing someone on the bill who fought so hard against their evil policies.
Maybe the idea to honor her came from "Liberals"

You know...the ones who were against those evil "CONSERVATIVE" policies

Moron...... abolitionists who fought to free slaves were religious conservatives, as was Tubman....the distinction is the slave owners belonged to the democrat party.....

1611688256876.png

Poor Andrew Jackson. Then again who still uses money? Its mostly electronic these days. Still replacing a former president just to feed the leftists hunger seems like a horrible idea. I would not have an issue creating a $25 bill with HT on it.

Living in a time when the democrat party actually owned human beings, Tubman believed in the Right to keep and bear arms...

Harriet Tubman is generally depicted with a long gun or a revolver.

I'm glad to see Biden is going to accelerate this so that it will actually get done.

trump basically put a stop to it when he became president.

Hopefully the new 20 dollar bill will be in circulation soon.

It's about time that a woman and one of color was on our paper currency.

White men aren't the only Americans.

I'm glad to see Biden is going to accelerate this so that it will actually get done.

So that is who that is,,,, I thought it was Aunt Jemima
One of the ugliest bill ever devised by the Treasury

I'm glad he's on this very pressing issue for the nation.

More money wasted on bullshit. Andrew Jackson is currently on the 20. Does anyone revere him every time they lay down a bill? What a ludicrous bunch of bullshit.
HEY!!!. This is of national consequence. You are forbidden to even think about it.

Forum List

Back