"Hang Mike Pence" By Trump Supporters

It's in their own words. And they did make nooses.

That's not the same as actually doing it but those were their own words, so while they may not own an action that didn't take place --- they do own the words and the sentiment sediment behind them.

I like the "sediment." :cool:

Yeah, talkie-talkie. Lotsa big talk. I'm not interested in what people rattled on about, trying to make themselves important.

Which is not to say we should ignore the potential there. I know that in modern times ALL civil disorder has communists and anarchists flocking to join in, doesn't matter how rightwing the cause is supposed to be: they are after destroying the government, any government. A lot of people think that happened here, and some rightwingers may well have come for violence, too.

It's the Bastille I think of always --- supposed to be this great thing, July 14, 1789, suddenly overwhelming this big prison, but it was already closed, and they killed all the defenders (there weren't many, just like Wednesday at the Capitol, they were not expecting any attack!) and marched thru Paris with the heads of two of them cut off and stuck on pikes, thus instantly inventing the popular political phrase "heads on pikes." And it was hardly the last time they did this, either.

Sure, this kind of thing can happen. But until it does, it didn't.

So what does this 6MWE supposedly stand for? I wish people wouldn't use acronyms. No one ever knows what they mean and it just slows down communication.

It means "6 Million Wasn't Enough", referring to the WWII Holocaust. Had to look that up but it's not intended for general public ---- it's jargon within the group, like a uniform.

Yep, it was in my Snopes link. Charmingly Fascist no?

The communists think they have an advantage. There will be an avalanche of lies. There will be lies about everything.

another editorial from RawStory.

:lame2:
Learn what aggregation means.

Learn how to click a link and find the source for a story.

You’re a grown man. One would think you would have learned how to do this already.

Reuters reporter, source of the story.

Let me know when you would like another bitch-slapping. I’m here for you.

your source seems to be a twitter post.

Why are you desperate to discredit this story?

I don't believe a word of it.

Or at least not that they were going to hang Pence. . . . . . Pelosi, maybe. Schumer?

No, I don't believe this. Proof, people, get some proof. ALLLL wars spawn atrocity stories. None of them are ever true. World War I stories: the Germans tied monks to the big bells to use them as clappers. And the "crucified Canadian" supposedly found nailed to a barn door. No proof, of any kind, ever.
As for the atrocity stories running before the Soviet troops in Eastern Europe at the end of WWII? Unprintable.

People love horror stories. But they are never true. How can you tell? There is never any evidence.
It's called a Bubba Wallace noose story.

Learn what aggregation means.

You’re a grown man. One would think you would have learned how to do this already.

Reuters reporter, source of the story.

Let me know when you would like another bitch-slapping. I’m here for you.

By a Reuters reporter. But please continue this display of dishonesty.

Reuters is so incredibly, offensively leftwing ---- I try not to read them, but there is so little else to go to!

Reuters saying something is NOTNOTNOT a good reason to believe it. They push their leftwing propaganda 24/7.

Why are you desperate to discredit this story?

I don't believe a word of it.

Or at least not that they were going to hang Pence. . . . . . Pelosi, maybe. Schumer?

No, I don't believe this. Proof, people, get some proof. ALLLL wars spawn atrocity stories. None of them are ever true. World War I stories: the Germans tied monks to the big bells to use them as clappers. And the "crucified Canadian" supposedly found nailed to a barn door. No proof, of any kind, ever.
As for the atrocity stories running before the Soviet troops in Eastern Europe at the end of WWII? Unprintable.

People love horror stories. But they are never true. How can you tell? There is never any evidence.
Sorry, I don’t waste my time convincing morons who refuse to be convinced.

So what does this 6MWE supposedly stand for? I wish people wouldn't use acronyms. No one ever knows what they mean and it just slows down communication.
6 Million Weren’t Enough

It’s a Holocaust reference.

It's in their own words. And they did make nooses.

That's not the same as actually doing it but those were their own words, so while they may not own an action that didn't take place --- they do own the words and the sentiment sediment behind them.

I like the "sediment." :cool:

Yeah, talkie-talkie. Lotsa big talk. I'm not interested in what people rattled on about, trying to make themselves important.

Which is not to say we should ignore the potential there. I know that in modern times ALL civil disorder has communists and anarchists flocking to join in, doesn't matter how rightwing the cause is supposed to be: they are after destroying the government, any government. A lot of people think that happened here, and some rightwingers may well have come for violence, too.

It's the Bastille I think of always --- supposed to be this great thing, July 14, 1789, suddenly overwhelming this big prison, but it was already closed, and they killed all the defenders (there weren't many, just like Wednesday at the Capitol, they were not expecting any attack!) and marched thru Paris with the heads of two of them cut off and stuck on pikes, thus instantly inventing the popular political phrase "heads on pikes." And it was hardly the last time they did this, either.

Sure, this kind of thing can happen. But until it does, it didn't.

I must admit I've never heard that phrase, though I have heard of the practice.

To your last thought, remember that the story here is not that Mike Pence was hanged, but that multiple people expressed that that had been their intention. And that directly followed Rump's orders to them whining about how he (Pence) would not break the law on his (Rump's) behalf, which is why he specifically was the target.

Also significant though not directly related to that, is that Rump proclaimed he would be marching with them to the Capitol, and then of course didn't. He never does. He just incites somebody else to do his "beat the crap out of 'em" FOR him while he watches, and somehow those useful idiots don't get that.

Reuters is so incredibly, offensively leftwing ---- I try not to read them, but there is so little else to go to!

Reuters saying something is NOTNOTNOT a good reason to believe it. They push their leftwing propaganda 24/7.

REUTERS??

Come on now. Nobody's buying this one.

"Some of President Donald Trump's supporters apparently intended to kidnap Vice President Mike Pence and execute him if he didn't overturn their election loss."

Raiding and vandalizing the US Capitol wasn't all that those Trump supporters had in mind.

"Photographs show some rioters carrying flex cuffs used as restraints by law enforcement and a gallows set up outside the Capitol, and the vice president was taken to safety, along with lawmakers, congressional staffers and reporters, after the president's supporters broke in."

'Hang Mike Pence!' Trump supporters intended to execute vice president during Capitol riots - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

How disgusting.. Pence should NEVER have gotten involved with Trump.
Trump should have never gotten involved with Pence .

Trump should have never gotten into the WH.

It is widely reported that Mike Pence and Trump are on the outs

Pence is deeply hurt that his loyalty to Trump was for naught
Trump is outraged that Pence would not do his bidding

Pence has been in hiding since Tuesday. Time for him to fill the void of Trumps implosion. Step up, address the American People.

Become the spokesperson for the Trump administration
Trump did his upmost to not let the persecution of Christians that is happening to expand. Biden that great Catholic boy that we are told will let it expand. Pence of strong faith should have no issues with Trump.

Pense and other Republicans bent the knee to their new Communists masters. Despicable. The bastards got away with stealing the election and nobody had any courage to stand up to the corruption.

1610131573010.png

Forum List

Back