"Hang Mike Pence" By Trump Supporters

Pense and other Republicans bent the knee to their new Communists masters. Despicable. The bastards got away with stealing the election and nobody had any courage to stand up to the corruption.

View attachment 439465
The Trump supporter did have the courage.

Patriots stand up for Liberty.

The Useful Idiots and their cowardly RINO buddies will destroy Liberty in this country.

The Democrats stole this election and now the assholes are using an attack against Trump as a smoke screen to cover up their crime and the media and weak minded Republicans are helping them.

Meanwhile America is pretty well screwed.

Like China Joe said in the only thing he ever got right; "there are dark days ahead".

Also significant though not directly related to that, is that Rump proclaimed he would be marching with them to the Capitol, and then of course didn't. He never does. He just incites somebody else to do his "beat the crap out of 'em" FOR him while he watches, and somehow those useful idiots don't get that.

I didn't listen to the speech on the Ellipse. I heard a little early on, and then I had reserved the afternoon from 1 PM on to watch the joint meeting of Congress so do this Electoral College thing, which I supposed would be rather historic, if quiet. But I couldn't get the Congress part on Fox because they were still showing Trump speaking, and I thought, "Does he think he's Fidel Castro??" He spoke for an hour and a half in the cold! He better watch out; that exact thing killed one of our early presidents with pneumonia. Then I felt guilty for thinking that, and switched to CNN, which was NOT covering the prez's speech. So I heard Mike McConnell, and then Ted Cruz was well into it when ---- they cut away? They cut away from TED CRUZ who was leading all this??? And the rest we all know.

You are referring to the popular idea, "Let's you and him fight!" Or Napoleon, who bugged out of every losing war to hurry back to Paris. My count is four: Egypt, Spain, Russia, and Waterloo. By himself, at speed, by ship, horseback, sled, and carriage, respectively. If you heard Trump say he'd be marching with them, I respect that, but it seems a little implausible; a real problem for the Secret Service.

1610133307166.png

The decline of America is going to obviously give rise to a meteoric Chinese century thanks to the American traitors like China Joe and the Useful Idiots.

your source seems to be a twitter post.

By a Reuters reporter. But please continue this display of dishonesty.

Reuters is so incredibly, offensively leftwing ---- I try not to read them, but there is so little else to go to!

Reuters saying something is NOTNOTNOT a good reason to believe it. They push their leftwing propaganda 24/7.

REUTERS??

Come on now. Nobody's buying this one.

Yeah, Reuters. Continual, non-stop propaganda ESPECIALLY in the headlines. How have you not noticed that? Probably simply because you agree with them. I hate Reuters. I hate propagandizers. I read them every day, because what's my alternative? Well, the other two I also read, and a couple papers, but news that isn't simply Goebbels, Jr. Reports is in short supply these days. Look at Reuters and see if you can tell they are an eensie teensie little bit biased and bigoted even in their headlines, constantly constantly pushing a message they want to indoctrinate us with. They ARE British. They are not likely to have any sympathy with the American Right. Anymore than The Economist does. Damn Lobsterbacks. I'm on my third subscription cancellation of The Economist in a number of decades.

Pense and other Republicans bent the knee to their new Communists masters. Despicable. The bastards got away with stealing the election and nobody had any courage to stand up to the corruption.

View attachment 439465

The Useful Idiots and their cowardly RINO buddies will destroy Liberty in this country.

The Democrats stole this election and now the assholes are using an attack against Trump as a smoke screen to cover up their crime and the media and weak minded Republicans are helping them.

Like China Joe said in the only thing he ever got right; "there are dark days ahead".

View attachment 439465

We will never get rid of democrats, their title is false, everything is false, they are fake asses .In France we had the French Revolution, all this was boiling for a while already and now we all stuck with the rotten Macaroni.
Your country is now at the mercy of lefties thieves it is only England that is free from the clutches of this monstrous 'party'"

Another RINO traitor to America exposed. If they bend the knee to the Democrat filth then they need to be held accountable.

another editorial from RawStory.

:lame2:
Learn what aggregation means.

Learn how to click a link and find the source for a story.

You’re a grown man. One would think you would have learned how to do this already.

Reuters reporter, source of the story.

Let me know when you would like another bitch-slapping. I’m here for you.

Learn how to click a link and find the source for a story.

your source seems to be a twitter post.

Oh for fuck's sake they have a video on the page FROM THE INSURRECTION CLEARLY chanting,
"HANG MIKE PENCE"

That's already there on the page you didn't read because oooh scary URL or something. They made nooses and fashioned a gallows. There's also an interview linked on the RS page to a North Carolina TV station with an interview of North Carolinans who were there and explained that the rush on the building began when people got the news on their phones that Pence would not subvert the process. It's all there dood.

Obviously you're bent on denying any of this happened EVEN WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE STARING YOU DOWN.
Why would that be?

Hm?

Also significant though not directly related to that, is that Rump proclaimed he would be marching with them to the Capitol, and then of course didn't. He never does. He just incites somebody else to do his "beat the crap out of 'em" FOR him while he watches, and somehow those useful idiots don't get that.

I didn't listen to the speech on the Ellipse. I heard a little early on, and then I had reserved the afternoon from 1 PM on to watch the joint meeting of Congress so do this Electoral College thing, which I supposed would be rather historic, if quiet. But I couldn't get the Congress part on Fox because they were still showing Trump speaking, and I thought, "Does he think he's Fidel Castro??" He spoke for an hour and a half in the cold! He better watch out; that exact thing killed one of our early presidents with pneumonia. Then I felt guilty for thinking that, and switched to CNN, which was NOT covering the prez's speech. So I heard Mike McConnell, and then Ted Cruz was well into it when ---- they cut away? They cut away from TED CRUZ who was leading all this??? And the rest we all know.

You are referring to the popular idea, "Let's you and him fight!" Or Napoleon, who bugged out of every losing war to hurry back to Paris. My count is four: Egypt, Spain, Russia, and Waterloo. By himself, at speed, by ship, horseback, sled, and carriage, respectively. If you heard Trump say he'd be marching with them, I respect that, but it seems a little implausible; a real problem for the Secret Service.

Just to clear up a minor point, it's not at all clear or consensus that speaking in the cold is what killed William Henry Harrison (he died after all a month later). It's more likely to have been horrible 19th century sanitation in the city.

But yes, "let's you and him fight", that's spot-on.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo following the instructions of how the Constitution of the United States of America sets out the process, is being a 'traitor", is it.

That's the same Constitution to which he swore an oath to follow. Not an oath to disregard.

Up is Down, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and most importantly for self-delusionist Rumpbots who blindly do whatever they're told with nary a whimper of question, Ignorance is Strength.

Fuck you and your Cult of Ignorance. Forever.

View attachment 439465

Actually the dark days are behind us, well they will be after 1/20/21.

"Some of President Donald Trump's supporters apparently intended to kidnap Vice President Mike Pence and execute him if he didn't overturn their election loss."

Raiding and vandalizing the US Capitol wasn't all that those Trump supporters had in mind.

"Photographs show some rioters carrying flex cuffs used as restraints by law enforcement and a gallows set up outside the Capitol, and the vice president was taken to safety, along with lawmakers, congressional staffers and reporters, after the president's supporters broke in."

'Hang Mike Pence!' Trump supporters intended to execute vice president during Capitol riots - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Unfigginbelievable that people are defending this stuff.

Pence and his family, along congress and staff were trapped by the mob for three hours before Trump did anything to stop it.

View attachment 439465

Actually the dark days are behind us, well they will be after 1/20/21.
Not really....because there are still a significant portion of so called patriots who think this a perfectly appropriate mechanism for installing a president.

"Some of President Donald Trump's supporters apparently intended to kidnap Vice President Mike Pence and execute him if he didn't overturn their election loss."

Raiding and vandalizing the US Capitol wasn't all that those Trump supporters had in mind.

"Photographs show some rioters carrying flex cuffs used as restraints by law enforcement and a gallows set up outside the Capitol, and the vice president was taken to safety, along with lawmakers, congressional staffers and reporters, after the president's supporters broke in."

'Hang Mike Pence!' Trump supporters intended to execute vice president during Capitol riots - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Unfigginbelievable that people are defending this stuff.

Pence and his family, along congress and staff were trapped by the mob for three hours before Trump did anything to stop it.
Your hate knows no limits. You create monsters in your own mind.

It is widely reported that Mike Pence and Trump are on the outs

Pence is deeply hurt that his loyalty to Trump was for naught
Trump is outraged that Pence would not do his bidding

Pence has been in hiding since Tuesday. Time for him to fill the void of Trumps implosion. Step up, address the American People.

Become the spokesperson for the Trump administration
So much unity the left has been spreading the last few days.

75 million of us will remember how the left acted even though you'll be rid of the big bad orange man in 11 days.

Fresh, you got ALL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT, THE MEDIA, THE UNIVERSITIES, AND HOLLYWOOD.

Why so damn bitter and angry day after day? Nothing but hate from the left.

What a stupid fake story. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back