"Hang Mike Pence" By Trump Supporters

another editorial from RawStory.

:lame2:

Reuters reporter, Cherrypicker.

We've already seen pictures of nooses. I've seen two, one a gallows as described above, the other made out of ransacked cables from video equipment the Thug Machine took and smashed into a pile of debris. And it's instructive that you're sitting on your ass here defending that.

Enjoy your cherries. They're down there somewhere, gotta be.

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

List all the editorials that are acceptable to you.

anything from the middle.

and Rawstory is NOWHERE near the middle.

Once again ---- Reuters reporter. But then you wouldn't know that unless you actually READ the link. :lalala:

Reuters had a headline stating they were there to execute Pence?

"Some of President Donald Trump's supporters apparently intended to kidnap Vice President Mike Pence and execute him if he didn't overturn their election loss."

Or is that RawStorys bias?

(Psst, the OP links RawStory, not Reuters.)

"It's serves"

LOL

Idiot
"Some of President Donald Trump's supporters apparently intended to kidnap Vice President Mike Pence and execute him if he didn't overturn their election loss."

Raiding and vandalizing the US Capitol wasn't all that those Trump supporters had in mind.

"Photographs show some rioters carrying flex cuffs used as restraints by law enforcement and a gallows set up outside the Capitol, and the vice president was taken to safety, along with lawmakers, congressional staffers and reporters, after the president's supporters broke in."

'Hang Mike Pence!' Trump supporters intended to execute vice president during Capitol riots - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
View attachment 439398

Rawstory is a leftist rag that only stupid people read.
It's serves those that aren't mentally deficient. Like you.

"It's serves"

LOL --- Idiot

Learn what aggregation means.

Learn how to click a link and find the source for a story.

You’re a grown man. One would think you would have learned how to do this already.

Reuters reporter, source of the story.

Let me know when you would like another bitch-slapping. I’m here for you.

We've already seen pictures of nooses. I've seen two, one a gallows as described above, the other made out of ransacked cables from video equipment the Thug Machine took and smashed into a pile of debris. And it's instructive that you're sitting on your ass here defending that.

Once again ---- Reuters reporter. But then you wouldn't know that unless you actually READ the link. :lalala:

"
AND THAT LINK FUCKING QUOTES REUTERS, Dumbass. Don't sit here and play "Let's Poison the Well". You'll get that thrown right back in your face wid a quckness.

Why are you desperate to discredit this story?

He must be an apologist for lynchers. :dunno:

Strange that he won't condemn it innit. Given corroborated reports of an intended lynching he immediately chooses to condemn the report instead of the conspirators or their plans. Isn't that telling. Clearly his objective is not that such lynchings of public officials shouldn't happen, but rather that no one should know they were planned.

Last edited:

Raiding and vandalizing the US Capitol wasn't all that those Trump supporters had in mind.

"Photographs show some rioters carrying flex cuffs used as restraints by law enforcement and a gallows set up outside the Capitol, and the vice president was taken to safety, along with lawmakers, congressional staffers and reporters, after the president's supporters broke in."

'Hang Mike Pence!' Trump supporters intended to execute vice president during Capitol riots - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism
Republicans are trying to minimize the attack on Congress as a harmless prank that got out of hand. An exercise in taking selfie’s in the Rotunda and occupying Nancy Pelosi‘s desk

But the reality was much worse. There were reports of the Trump mob going office to office looking for Congressmen. They were specifically looking for Mike Pence at Trumps urging. There were gallows outside, Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs.
We have no way of knowing what the Trump mob would have done if they actually captured a Congress member......But the signs are it would not have been good
There is film of every second of the antifa led riot. Where is the film of the gallows? We already know that antifa had pipe bombs. Americans pointed those out yesterday.

"
AND THAT LINK FUCKING QUOTES REUTERS, Dumbass. Don't sit here and play "Let's Poison the Well". You'll get that thrown right back in your face wid a quckness.
RS gives credit to many outlets in their stories. It's just too hard for a narrow minded individual to discern.

Republicans are trying to minimize the attack on Congress as a harmless prank that got out of hand. An exercise in taking selfie’s in the Rotunda and occupying Nancy Pelosi‘s desk

But the reality was much worse. There were reports of the Trump mob going office to office looking for Congressmen. They were specifically looking for Mike Pence at Trumps urging. There were gallows outside, Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs.
We have no way of knowing what the Trump mob would have done if they actually captured a Congress member......But the signs are it would not have been good
There is film of every second of the antifa led riot. Where is the film of the gallows? We already know that antifa had pipe bombs. Americans pointed those out yesterday.
I told you, I am not playing your conspiracy games

They get people killed

Reported by more than one source. But hey, you never know. Zip ties might come in handy during an armed insurrection..you know, if you're asked to bundle a group of wires or cables.

Proud Boy wearing 6MWE tee shirt - Anyone hazard a guess as to what that stands for? Yep!

6MWE.jpg

Reported by more than one source. But hey, you never know. Zip ties might come in handy during an armed insurrection..you know, if you're asked to bundle a group of wires or cables.

Proud Boy wearing 6MWE tee shirt - Anyone hazard a guess as to what that stands for? Yep!

6MWE.jpg
Oh look, it's a Proud Goy!

I don't believe a word of it.

Or at least not that they were going to hang Pence. . . . . . Pelosi, maybe. Schumer?

No, I don't believe this. Proof, people, get some proof. ALLLL wars spawn atrocity stories. None of them are ever true. World War I stories: the Germans tied monks to the big bells to use them as clappers. And the "crucified Canadian" supposedly found nailed to a barn door. No proof, of any kind, ever.
As for the atrocity stories running before the Soviet troops in Eastern Europe at the end of WWII? Unprintable.

People love horror stories. But they are never true. How can you tell? There is never any evidence.

It is widely reported that Mike Pence and Trump are on the outs

Pence is deeply hurt that his loyalty to Trump was for naught
Trump is outraged that Pence would not do his bidding

Pence has been in hiding since Tuesday. Time for him to fill the void of Trumps implosion. Step up, address the American People.

Become the spokesperson for the Trump administration

Donald DEMANDS loyalty. But he never EVER returns it after even the slightest perceived misstep.

So what does this 6MWE supposedly stand for? I wish people wouldn't use acronyms. No one ever knows what they mean and it just slows down communication.

I don't believe a word of it.

Or at least not that they were going to hang Pence. . . . . . Pelosi, maybe. Schumer?

No, I don't believe this. Proof, people, get some proof. ALLLL wars spawn atrocity stories. None of them are ever true. World War I stories: the Germans tied monks to the big bells to use them as clappers. And the "crucified Canadian" supposedly found nailed to a barn door. No proof, of any kind, ever.
As for the atrocity stories running before the Soviet troops in Eastern Europe at the end of WWII? Unprintable.

People love horror stories. But they are never true. How can you tell? There is never any evidence.

It's in their own words. And they did make nooses.

That's not the same as actually doing it but those were their own words, so while they may not own an action that didn't take place --- they do own the words and the sentiment sediment behind them.

So what does this 6MWE supposedly stand for? I wish people wouldn't use acronyms. No one ever knows what they mean and it just slows down communication.

It means "6 Million Wasn't Enough", referring to the WWII Holocaust. Had to look that up but it's not intended for general public ---- it's jargon within the group, like a uniform.

It means "6 Million Wasn't Enough", referring to the WWII Holocaust.

Ouch. Now THAT one had proof that satisfies me well enough --- a clear photo, in believable context.

Forum List

Back