Trump's Pseudo-Concession Speech Triggers Parler

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Donald Trump’s belated “concession” to a peaceful and orderly transition of power after the storming of the US Capitol has provoked anger -- On social media channels and chatrooms like Parler and 4chan, there were complaints of betrayal. Trump claimed on Thursday that he was “outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem' -- and said those who “broke the law will pay' --- this prompted an outpouring of anger, grief and denial from his hardline acolytes. “A punch in the gut,” said one. “A stab in the back,” another railed. From a third: “I feel like puking.”
20210107_221228.pngErOKoWrXYAEMj5R.jpgErOIgeBXMAIGSHx.jpg

In the span of just hours -- Trumpers on Parler and other digital right wing safe spaces went from attacking Trump and claiming he sold them out -- and when that became too much for them to stomach -- they switched to claiming the video he posted was a coded message to his supporters that his new administration will take office on Jan 20th -- to then claiming the entire video was a fake video made by the Deep State -- Trump's lawyer, Lin Wood is even claiming Ashli Babbit is alive and the whole shooting was a false flag.....

All the GOP has been for the past 30 years has been a party so dedicated to cultivating intellectual rot among their base and relying on that cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance to hang onto to power ABSENT OF ANY REAL POLICIES other than fear and hate and tax cuts for the wealthy -- while performing textbook self projection by claiming everyone else are the cult followers and they are the "illuminated" ones -- then after it is no longer feasible to keep that act going - they ultimately pull out the "I'm an independent card" and claim both sides are the same....then rinse and repeat when the new cult leader takes the reins....

Lin Wood is gone on Parler because twitter banned him for life since no conservative could talk on Twitter or facebook . Lin Wood i think already had 1millions of followers at Parler in one day.

As reported by the Guardian.

Now that Trump has told the commies to stick the inauguration maybe the complainers will feel better. How's that lunch coming along? The one where the incoming visits the outgoing. Not happening is it?

Lin Wood is gone on Parler because twitter banned him for life since no conservative could talk on Twitter or facebook . Lin Wood i think already had 1millions of followers at Parler in one day.

I didn't know who Lin Wood was, so I looked him up:

Critics knock Twitter for banning Lin Wood after he encouraged Trump voters to boycott Georgia runoffs
Pro-Trump attorney was booted after wins by Democrats Jon Ossoff & Rev. Warnock

Fox News, 1/8/2021

Yeah, well, I'd have to agree that was not a conspicuously helpful move by someone supposedly "pro-Trump" --- hand the entire Senate to the Dems? Darn. Good riddance.

"Donald Trump’s belated “concession” to a peaceful and orderly transition of power after the storming of the US Capitol has provoked anger -- On social media channels and chatrooms like Parler and 4chan, there were complaints of betrayal. Trump claimed on Thursday that he was “outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem' -- and said those who “broke the law will pay' --- this prompted an outpouring of anger, grief and denial from his hardline acolytes. “A punch in the gut,” said one. “A stab in the back,” another railed. From a third: “I feel like puking.”
View attachment 439366View attachment 439369View attachment 439370

In the span of just hours -- Trumpers on Parler and other digital right wing safe spaces went from attacking Trump and claiming he sold them out -- and when that became too much for them to stomach -- they switched to claiming the video he posted was a coded message to his supporters that his new administration will take office on Jan 20th -- to then claiming the entire video was a fake video made by the Deep State -- Trump's lawyer, Lin Wood is even claiming Ashli Babbit is alive and the whole shooting was a false flag.....

All the GOP has been for the past 30 years has been a party so dedicated to cultivating intellectual rot among their base and relying on that cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance to hang onto to power ABSENT OF ANY REAL POLICIES other than fear and hate and tax cuts for the wealthy -- while performing textbook self projection by claiming everyone else are the cult followers and they are the "illuminated" ones -- then after it is no longer feasible to keep that act going - they ultimately pull out the "I'm an independent card" and claim both sides are the same....then rinse and repeat when the new cult leader takes the reins....
LOL, there are always fake Trump supporters that post this nonsense.

Get bent, loser.

Now that Trump has told the commies to stick the inauguration maybe the complainers will feel better. How's that lunch coming along? The one where the incoming visits the outgoing. Not happening is it?
I guarantee you that right wing ammosexuals on Parler and 8chan or wherever they are -- will be planning an assault on Jan 20th.....

Just like they did this week....

Get bent, loser.
Lin Wood is a fake Trump supporter now??

And speaking of Trump attorneys -- when will you folks call this woman a fake Trump supporter??
20201122_073713.jpg

Funny how you Trumpers keep fawning over people and later having hissy fits about them and calling them fake -- why are you morons so easily fooled?

Critics knock Twitter for banning Lin Wood after he encouraged Trump voters to boycott Georgia runoffs

Fox News, 1/8/2021

Yeah, well, I'd have to agree that was not a conspicuously helpful move by someone supposedly "pro-Trump" --- hand the entire Senate to the Dems? Darn. Good riddance.
I learn about him from my French followers on twitter they all going to go on Parler this kind surprise me.

Get bent, loser.

And speaking of Trump attorneys -- when will you folks call this woman a fake Trump supporter??
View attachment 439399

Funny how you Trumpers keep fawning over people and later having hissy fits about them and calling them fake -- why are you morons so easily fooled?
I’m talking about the fake posters on Donald websites. You know the type, you are one.

I could care less about Lin Wood, and he doesn’t speak for us.

Told ya. Trump M

I guarantee you that right wing ammosexuals on Parler and 8chan or wherever they are -- will be planning an assault on Jan 20th.....

Just like they did this week....
Somebody will. Just like they did this week.

Get bent, loser.

View attachment 439399

She's a survivalist. The communists are laying waste to the political landscape.

Get bent, loser.

View attachment 439399

I’m talking about the fake posters on Donald websites. You know the type, you are one.

I could care less about Lin Wood, and he doesn’t speak for us.
To the extent they are "fake posters" on Parler -- the amount of up votes those posts get -- tells me that there are many "Real Trumpers" who are too stupid to recognize a fake poster because they agree with the BS the fake poster posted....

The more you keep trying to make excuses for the cult -- the more ridiculous you look....

"All the GOP has been for the past 30 years has been a party so dedicated to cultivating intellectual rot among their base and relying on that cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance to hang onto to power..."

Spot on.

Fox News, 1/8/2021

He got banned for shit like this:

1610126748413.png

Fox News, 1/8/2021

View attachment 439416

Ouch. Well, that is pretty bad. Twitter lets this stuff go out and then they ban the President???? Golly, seems a little hypocritical to me.

Ouch. Well, that is pretty bad. Twitter lets this stuff go out and then they ban the President???? Golly, seems a little hypocritical to me.

See my thread "Free Trump". I kinda hope they lift the ban so that we can see exactly how stupid Trump is.

Fox News, 1/8/2021

View attachment 439416

He said this on Parler

Forum List

Back