"Hang Mike Pence" By Trump Supporters

It is widely reported that Mike Pence and Trump are on the outs

Pence is deeply hurt that his loyalty to Trump was for naught
Trump is outraged that Pence would not do his bidding

Pence has been in hiding since Tuesday. Time for him to fill the void of Trumps implosion. Step up, address the American People.

Become the spokesperson for the Trump administration
So much unity the left has been spreading the last few days.

75 million of us will remember how the left acted even though you'll be rid of the big bad orange man in 11 days.

Fresh, you got ALL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT, THE MEDIA, THE UNIVERSITIES, AND HOLLYWOOD.

Why so damn bitter and angry day after day? Nothing but hate from the left.

Notice how they not only keep trying to inch it up to "75 million" but purport to speak for somewhat less than that number who cast a vote.

Notice how they're still desperately trying to frame this shit in terms of "left/right" and "political parties".

The Republican Party did not order lemmings to go storm the Capitol. Rump did that. Rump is ONE (1) person. He is not a political party. He is not "the right" or "the left". He is an individual waste of human protoplasm. That's why nobody is calling for the Republican Party to be removed from office. Not Pence, not McConnell, not even Josh Hawley. Just Rump. The perpetraitor.

Just to clear up a minor point, it's not at all clear or consensus that speaking in the cold is what killed William Henry Harrison (he died after all a month later). It's more likely to have been horrible 19th century sanitation in the city.

I think it is consensus that Harrison died of pneumonia after a fully 2 1/2 hour Inaugural speech in the cold, the idiot! I've never read any other explanation for that, although your point that it took him a month to die is interesting. It's probably the outrageous length of that speech which has persuaded people to think that way. Fidel, and all that. The only other really bad thing like that was Andrew Johnson, who after Lincoln's second term win, and his short speech, went on himself for --- hours. Drunk as a skunk the whole time. Apologized to Lincoln the next day, who said, never mind (what could one say?).

Talk about the past not even being past, just today I read somebody's idiot assertion in what passes for news that, see, Pence wouldn't REALLY be prez, just sort of custodian for a few days. Well, "His Accidency," John Tyler, definitely scotched that silly idea when it was presented to him ---- OH, yes, I AM president, sez he, and cleared that right up. Good for him.

I suppose that custodian thingy might work if the 25th were called for an operation or something (and has been) --- to avoid your issue with presidents holding different numbers in the same person. Interesting to see how it might work next week; I hope we don't have to see.

[
That's already there on the page you didn't read because oooh scary URL or something. They made nooses and fashioned a gallows. There's also an interview linked on the RS page to a North Carolina TV station with an interview of North Carolinans who were there and explained that the rush on the building began when people got the news on their phones that Pence would not subvert the process. It's all there dood.

Obviously you're bent on denying any of this happened EVEN WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE STARING YOU DOWN.
Why would that be?

Hm?

Maybe because talkie-talkie is not relevant. Men talk. Oh, okay, men BRAG. If 1/15th of what they say they'll do they ever did, this would be a sorrier world than it is. I am SOOOOOO not impressed by men showing off with talkie-talkie.

I will say that rightwinger's photo of the guy with the wrist ties chilled my blood, though. He was the real deal.

[
That's already there on the page you didn't read because oooh scary URL or something. They made nooses and fashioned a gallows. There's also an interview linked on the RS page to a North Carolina TV station with an interview of North Carolinans who were there and explained that the rush on the building began when people got the news on their phones that Pence would not subvert the process. It's all there dood.

Obviously you're bent on denying any of this happened EVEN WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE STARING YOU DOWN.
Why would that be?

Hm?

Maybe because talkie-talkie is not relevant. Men talk. Oh, okay, men BRAG. If 1/15th of what they say they'll do they ever did, this would be a sorrier world than it is. I am SOOOOOO not impressed by men showing off with talkie-talkie.

I will say that rightwinger's photo of the guy with the wrist ties chilled my blood, though. He was the real deal.
Those assholes were chanting "Hang Pence" and they certainly would not have been kind to Pelosi or Schumer.

This was no small deal. This was deadly

[
Those assholes were chanting "Hang Pence" and they certainly would not have been kind to Pelosi or Schumer.

Most were sightseeing. Some, though ---------- probably if we want a live Congress, we should avoid this happening a second time.

another editorial from RawStory.

:lame2:
Bothers you that much? Must hit home.

whispering, "uninformed sources told this reporter, on the condition of anonymity..."

[

Why would that be?

Hm?

These politicians are supposed to be working for us. Instead it seems we must genuflect to them. We may end up with several states being "sanctuary" for millions and millions of people from other states.

Just to clear up a minor point, it's not at all clear or consensus that speaking in the cold is what killed William Henry Harrison (he died after all a month later). It's more likely to have been horrible 19th century sanitation in the city.

I think it is consensus that Harrison died of pneumonia after a fully 2 1/2 hour Inaugural speech in the cold, the idiot! I've never read any other explanation for that, although your point that it took him a month to die is interesting. It's probably the outrageous length of that speech which has persuaded people to think that way. Fidel, and all that. The only other really bad thing like that was Andrew Johnson, who after Lincoln's second term win, and his short speech, went on himself for --- hours. Drunk as a skunk the whole time. Apologized to Lincoln the next day, who said, never mind (what could one say?).

Talk about the past not even being past, just today I read somebody's idiot assertion in what passes for news that, see, Pence wouldn't REALLY be prez, just sort of custodian for a few days. Well, "His Accidency," John Tyler, definitely scotched that silly idea when it was presented to him ---- OH, yes, I AM president, sez he, and cleared that right up. Good for him.

I suppose that custodian thingy might work if the 25th were called for an operation or something (and has been) --- to avoid your issue with presidents holding different numbers in the same person. Interesting to see how it might work next week; I hope we don't have to see.

Harrison seems to have only been ill for his last nine days, after three weeks of presumably healthy administration. His death one month into office naturally gave John Tyler virtually an entire term, much as FDR's death gave Truman nearly a full term and McKinley's death gave TR almost as much. As far as the actual cause of Harrison's demise, Wiki sez:
>> Jane McHugh and Philip A. Mackowiak did an analysis in Clinical Infectious Diseases (2014), examining Dr. Miller's notes and records showing that the White House water supply was downstream of public sewage, and they concluded that he likely died of septic shock due to "enteric fever" (typhoid or paratyphoid fever).[120][121] <<​
Pence, however, were he to assume the office, would preside less than two weeks, nowhere near enough time to whip a John Tyler on the world, so yes he'd be essentially a custodian but the major point would be that Rump would be neutralized and unable to mobilize a goon squad while leaving Congress unprotected or any similar silliarity.

I almost got away with "silliarity" as a word just now. Spell check had to think about it for a minute. Hee hee.

As for your final point, I must needs persist in calling individuals as individuals so in that scenario Pence would become the 45th President and then Biden really would be the 46th. But Grover Cleveland is still not allowed to be beside himself.

Most were sightseeing
ALL were part of a violent demonstration. ALL inside that building were criminals
Naaaaaaaah --- did you WATCH? I did. They were laughing, and singing the National Anthem, and waving many flags throughout, running, climbing like Ezio in Assassin's Creed --- they were not criminals. Well, some were, but those weren't the ones singing.

I happen to know (don't ask, but it's been awhile) just how incredibly much FUN a rio. . . . a big protest is. What a rush. Especially in Washington. Glamorous Washington, like right by the Washington Monument, where Joan Baez was standing! No, they weren't criminals and the president of the United States told them to go there! How much more permission does anyone need? Lemme tell you, I never got permission to do that stuff, certainly not from any president, all of whom seemed pretty unhappy about it at the time.

"Some of President Donald Trump's supporters apparently intended to kidnap Vice President Mike Pence and execute him if he didn't overturn their election loss."

Raiding and vandalizing the US Capitol wasn't all that those Trump supporters had in mind.

"Photographs show some rioters carrying flex cuffs used as restraints by law enforcement and a gallows set up outside the Capitol, and the vice president was taken to safety, along with lawmakers, congressional staffers and reporters, after the president's supporters broke in."

'Hang Mike Pence!' Trump supporters intended to execute vice president during Capitol riots - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Yet another example of the same lawmakers who want to ban guns being protected by them.

These idiots thought that a Revolution was "fun".

They KILLED a cop. They were violent criminals.

STOP pretending it was some picnic. it was not.

Those flexcuffs were not props. They meant to kidnap lawmakers...

[

Why would that be?

Hm?

It is indeed talkie-talkie, fueled by a whole lotta testosterone poisoning. But the topic is, after all, what the talkie-talkie was, not what the events were. As far as follow-through you are quite correct about bluster followed by no effect ....... with individuals. This however was a mob, and mob mentality in the moment is a whole 'nother smoke. Mob talkie is to be taken far more seriously, for in a mob, each individual can tell him/herself "I personally didn't do this, everybody else did".

No, they weren't criminals and the president of the United States told them to go there! How much more permission does anyone need?
Yes ... they were and yes he did.

That doesn't make it legal...it makes him complicit

Pence did the right thing...the GOP got rolled because of the covid fraudulent elections...its their fault that they were not prepared better to fight the states unconstitutional rules they put in place....
Pence had no other option...
The GOP doesn't fight...they are cowards and cowards don't deserve to win....

Pence, however, were he to assume the office, would preside less than two weeks, nowhere near enough time to whip a John Tyler on the world, so yes he'd be essentially a custodian but the major point would be that Rump would be neutralized and unable to mobilize a goon squad while leaving Congress unprotected or any similar silliarity.

Never mind Trump, now that you've got me interested in this numbering thing, the really important question is, would Pence get a number?? I tell you, he should be advised not to settle for anything less than 46. He's got them over a barrel: he's their only alternative. They'll have to give in. This will become a YUGE issue on the Internet next week, watch and see.

I almost got away with "silliarity" as a word just now. Spell check had to think about it for a minute. Hee hee.

Yeesss, I looked at it twice myself. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back