Guiliani goes OFF THE RAILS says Mueller is treating Manafort like a terrorist...

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
The one thing I thought EVERYONE agreed on was that MANAFORT is slime and a criminal. I thought that transcended parties. What did MC CAIN say after he was told to bring Manafort in in 2008? "Oh hell no!" (I think McCain might have said something more 'colorful'). Remember JOHN MC CAIN gave the Steele Dossier to the FBI.

ā€œIā€™m not a lawyer, I donā€™t know anything about this, but what we do know is one of the things that got him in jail was he was an unregistered foreign agent and he was a conduit between Russian oligarchs within Putinā€™s inner circle,ā€ (Megayn) McCain said.

She said this connection meant Manafort should be given the harshest possible punishments. " As far as Iā€™m concerned, people who do blood money dealings, he should rot in jail and rot in hell, as far as Iā€™m concerned with Paul Manafort,ā€ she said.

Giuliani goes off on ā€˜un-Americanā€™ Mueller for treating Paul Manafort like a ā€˜terroristā€™ during manic radio interview

TOM BOGGIONI
02 DEC 2018 AT 15:36 ET

Appearing on a New Yorkā€™s AM 970 on Sunday morning, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani went off on special counsel Robert Mueller for his treatment of former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Speaking with host John Catsimatidis, Giuliani launched into a diatribe while defending President Donald Trump.

ā€œI think the special prosecutor has stepped over the line, now, with the way heā€™s intimidating people in order to tell what he believes is his version of the truth,ā€ exclaimed the former federal prosecutor who is now advising the embattled Trump.

Complaining that Manafort has been held in solitary confinement, Giuliani accused Muellerā€™s investigators of bullying the ex-campaign manager....

Giuliani goes off on 'un-American' Mueller for treating Paul Manafort like a 'terrorist' during manic radio interview

Last edited:
The one thing I thought EVERYONE agreed on was that MANAFORT is slime and a criminal. I thought that transcended parties. What did MC CAIN say after he was told to bring Manafort in in 2008? "Oh hell no!" (I think McCain might have said something more 'colorful'). Remember JOHN MC CAIN gave the Steele Dossier to the FBI.

ā€œIā€™m not a lawyer, I donā€™t know anything about this, but what we do know is one of the things that got him in jail was he was an unregistered foreign agent and he was a conduit between Russian oligarchs within Putinā€™s inner circle,ā€ McCain said.

She said this connection meant Manafort should be given the harshest possible punishments. " As far as Iā€™m concerned, people who do blood money dealings, he should rot in jail and rot in hell, as far as Iā€™m concerned with Paul Manafort,ā€ she said.

Giuliani goes off on ā€˜un-Americanā€™ Mueller for treating Paul Manafort like a ā€˜terroristā€™ during manic radio interview

TOM BOGGIONI

Appearing on a New Yorkā€™s AM 970 on Sunday morning, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani went off on special counsel Robert Mueller for his treatment of former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Speaking with host John Catsimatidis, Giuliani launched into a diatribe while defending President Donald Trump.

ā€œI think the special prosecutor has stepped over the line, now, with the way heā€™s intimidating people in order to tell what he believes is his version of the truth,ā€ exclaimed the former federal prosecutor who is now advising the embattled Trump.

Complaining that Manafort has been held in solitary confinement, Giuliani accused Muellerā€™s investigators of bullying the ex-campaign manager....

Giuliani goes off on 'un-American' Mueller for treating Paul Manafort like a 'terrorist' during manic radio interview

Manafart is a criminal not a terrorist

ā€œIā€™m not a lawyer, I donā€™t know anything about this, but what we do know is one of the things that got him in jail was he was an unregistered foreign agent and he was a conduit between Russian oligarchs within Putinā€™s inner circle,ā€ McCain said.

TOM BOGGIONI

And Hillary isn't???

TOM BOGGIONI

He's a criminal?
Why because he failed to file a couple of forms?
Or is it just because he worked for Trump for a couple of months?

TOM BOGGIONI

He's a criminal?
Why because he failed to file a couple of forms?
Or is it just because he worked for Trump for a couple of months?

Mueller is supposed to "investigate" a myth with the name "Russian collusion", doesn't he? Why in the world he's "investigating" Manafort, who has been working for Ukrainians and NEVER worked for Russians?

Dimitri Simes to a Russian Channel One:
Dimitri K. Simes ā€“ Center for the National Interest

For years Manafort worked as a political operator in Ukraine, providing pro-American tilt in Ukrainian foreign policy and according to American Media was a law-abiding person. But Manafort was discouraging Yanukovich from entering the EU, on the contrary, he suggested to be very very careful about that (making current Ukrainian rulers pretty mad).

We are seeing more and more Ukrainian fingerprints in 2016 elections. As you know Manafortsā€™ problems started when Ukrainian prosecutors found a document (without Manafortā€™s signature) with his ā€œconfessionā€ about receiving millions of dollars for serving Yanukovich. Itā€™s interesting that Ukrainian prosecutors launched that process during elections so that Mamafort had to leave Trumpā€™s team. And shortly after that the case has died down and Ukrainian prosecutors have NEVER charged Manafort. Many Republicans think Kiev just wanted to create problems for Manafort during elections time.

Mueller has been ā€œinvestigatingā€ Russian collusion. Manafort never has been involved with any Russians, but they subscribe him working for pro-Russian president Yanukovich. How come Yanukovich is called pro-Russian if all his advisers were Americans?

Last edited:

ā€œIā€™m not a lawyer, I donā€™t know anything about this, but what we do know is one of the things that got him in jail was he was an unregistered foreign agent and he was a conduit between Russian oligarchs within Putinā€™s inner circle,ā€ (Megayn) McCain said.

TOM BOGGIONI

Manafort is a convicted felon including but not limited to CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES, has violated plea deals, has violated his terms of bail by trying to tamper with witness tampering....

.....and still republicans can't help but run to his defense.

Its like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Mueller is supposed to "investigate" a myth with the name "Russian collusion", doesn't he?

A 'myth' according to who? First off, you don't know what evidence Mueller has as he hasn't released his report. Second, there's tons of evidence in the public sphere to support Russian Collusion.

Trump admitted that his team met with a Russian operative in Trump tower for the express purpose of collecting dirt on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's effort to support Trump.

This while the Russian government was attacking the United States to aid Trump in his presidential bid.

Trump then lied repeatedly about this meeting, insisting it was only about 'adoption'. Trump then compelled others to lie, personally dictating a letter for Don Jr. propogating the 'only adoption' like. Trump then tried to shut down the investigation into this meeting.

WIth the Spanish Authorities turning over wiretaps to the FBI where they caught Don Jr. and Russian intelligence Hander Alexander Torshin trying to set up yet ANOTHER secret meeting.

With Trump's foreign policy advisor being told by top trump campaign officials to go to Russia and collect dirt on Hillary including 'thousands of emails' from representatives of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (their equivilant to our State Department).

With Trump's foreign policy advisor pleading guilty to lying to the FBI to try and cover up contacts between Trump team and the Russian government.

With Trump's Attorney General lying to Congress about contracts between the Trump team and the Russian Government. Twice.

With Trump's national security advisor Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI to try and cover up contacts between team trump and the Russian government.

With then FBI director James Comey testifying that Trump ordered him to go easy on Flynn after he was caught lying to the FBI to try and cover up contacts between team Trump and the Russian govenrment.

With Trump lying to hide business dealings with the Russian and the Russian government, including explict requests to Vladimir Putin himself in the Spring of 2016. Vladmir Putin's spokepeople have since released these requests publicly.

With close Trump allies secretly coordinating the release of emails acquired by Russian hackers damaging to Hillary clinton's presidential campaign with Jullian Assange of Wikileaks, knowing the date of the release of two separate batches of those emails months before their actual release.

And that's just what we know of publicly through public statements by named sources or through court filings.

Why in the world he's "investigate" Manafort, who has been working for Ukrainians and NEVER worked for Russians?

Because Manafort is a criminal who had commited multiple crimes, including Conspiracy Against the United States.

Why wouldn't Mueller investigate him?

Manafort pled guilty to wire fraud regarding a taxi company in New York.

And here you liberals thought Mueller was investigating Russia Trump collusion!!!! Oh weren't you fooled!!!

TOM BOGGIONI

Agree! Though he could have been a 'triple agent'.... made the Russians feel he was on their side, made the Trump team feel he was on their side, and made the Mueller team he was flipping and on their side-team USA...while funneling everything Mueller's team asked him about, back to Trump's lawyers....

SLIME and SCUM BUCKET fits him.

Manafort pled guilty to wire fraud regarding a taxi company in New York.

And here you liberals thought Mueller was investigating Russia Trump collusion!!!! Oh weren't you fooled!!!

Um, no. Manafort Plead guilty to Conspiracy Against the United States and was convicted of many other felonies.

But tell us again about 'being fooled'. Its adorable when you say it.

Trump admitted that his team met with a Russian operative in Trump tower for the express purpose of collecting dirt on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's effort to support Trump.
it's even WORSE if it was to talk about ''Russian Adoptions'' because that is simply the code phrase for ''Russian Sanctions''.... the quid pro quo.... dump sh*t on Hillary to help me win, and I will take away the sanctions Obama put on you for crossing the red line in Crimea, which are crippling Russia's economy....

plus we now know the bank that Cohen and Sater arranged for the Trump financing for Trump Tower Moscow, was a bank that was under these SANCTIONS and illegal for Americans to do business with.... the sanctions needed removing for Trump Tower Moscow to come in to fruition.

it's even WORSE if it was to talk about ''Russian Adoptions'' because that is simply the code phrase for ''Russian Sanctions''.... the quid pro quo.... dump sh*t on Hillary to help me win, and I will take away the sanctions Obama put on you for crossing the red line in Crimea, which are crippling Russia's economy....

plus we now know the bank that Cohen and Sater arranged for the Trump financing for Trump Tower Moscow, was a bank that was under these SANCTIONS and illegal for Americans to do business with.... the sanctions needed removing for Trump Tower Moscow to come in to fruition.

Can you give me links on that last one? The part with the bank, financing for Trump Tower Moscow and the sanctions?

Can you give me links on that last one? The part with the bank, financing for Trump Tower Moscow and the sanctions?
yeah... heard it on the news a few days ago.... let me find you a link.... give me a few minutes to find one!

yeah... heard it on the news a few days ago.... let me find you a link.... give me a few minutes to find one!

No worries. If that's true, I'd like to have a link to it and all source docs.

Forum List

Back