Guiliani goes OFF THE RAILS says Mueller is treating Manafort like a terrorist...

There were no attacks on the election. There isn't and never was a Trump Tower in Moscow.

It's all a dope dream.
there was a DEAL FOR ONE.... Candidate Trump signed the papers for one in October of 2015

Yeah, we're dealing with folks that put the 'low' in 'low information voter'.

I had one of these poor souls tell me "Russia is a trusted ally'.

You can't fix stupid.

The people are tired of Russophobia. Why are liberals so quick to try and pick a fight with Uncle Pooty?

Especially since it was just a few years ago when libs enthusiastically Resetting US-Russian relations and B Hussein O was telling former Russian Federation President Medvedev "tell Vlad, i'll have more flexibility after the election"

Now, they seem ready for war, I don't see why. America can use Russia's help in taking out players like the Islamic State. The Russian Federation and America have a lot in common. Both nations are civilized with real terroristic problems.

No, Russia isn't really a "trusted ally", but that's the direction that reasonable people want to go.
Putin stabbed Obama, Hillary, USA in the back... unlike the foolish, we/they learned from their mistakes.

no one wants war

How did Pooty "stab America in the back"? Obama let Putin annex Crimea, not Trump.

Pooty allegedly capped a few dissidents, but there is no proof of that, and it was an internal matter.
Obama really didn't simply let him get away with it... he had heavy duty sanctions put on Pooty/Russia, world wide.... which has caused Russia even more harm than a skirmish.

There were no attacks on the election. There isn't and never was a Trump Tower in Moscow.

It's all a dope dream.
there was a DEAL FOR ONE.... Candidate Trump signed the papers for one in October of 2015

You can't fix stupid.

The people are tired of Russophobia. Why are liberals so quick to try and pick a fight with Uncle Pooty?

Well, your ilk are the one's telling us that "Russia is a trusted Ally".

It's all a dope dream.

You can't fix stupid.

Especially since it was just a few years ago when libs enthusiastically Resetting US-Russian relations and B Hussein O was telling former Russian Federation President Medvedev "tell Vlad, i'll have more flexibility after the election"

Now, they seem ready for war, I don't see why. America can use Russia's help in taking out players like the Islamic State. The Russian Federation and America have a lot in common. Both nations are civilized with real terroristic problems.

No, Russia isn't really a "trusted ally", but that's the direction that reasonable people want to go.
Putin stabbed Obama, Hillary, USA in the back... unlike the foolish, we/they learned from their mistakes.

no one wants war

How did Pooty "stab America in the back"? Obama let Putin annex Crimea, not Trump.

Pooty allegedly capped a few dissidents, but there is no proof of that, and it was an internal matter.

And even after Putin annexed Crimea......Trump wanted to lift the sanctions on Russia.

Manafort pled guilty to wire fraud regarding a taxi company in New York.

And here you liberals thought Mueller was investigating Russia Trump collusion!!!! Oh weren't you fooled!!!
That was Michael Cohen. The taxi business. Manafort was working with the Ukrainians in the 80s.

Fuck I got my criminals mixed up. These decades old crimes get hard to follow. I'll have to start writing this stuff down.

What ever happened to Russian collusion?

Forum List

Back