Guiliani goes OFF THE RAILS says Mueller is treating Manafort like a terrorist...

so what? Russia want sanctions removed? color me shocked! Remove them. Russia is a trusted ally.

Iran is an enemy, yet BO worked closely with Iran for 9 straight years. he had muslim bro sleep over and the Planet of Apes creature as full time help. Outrageous.

You folks is TDS crazy.

Last edited:
Trump admitted that his team met with a Russian operative in Trump tower for the express purpose of collecting dirt on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's effort to support Trump.
it's even WORSE if it was to talk about ''Russian Adoptions'' because that is simply the code phrase for ''Russian Sanctions''.... the quid pro quo.... dump sh*t on Hillary to help me win, and I will take away the sanctions Obama put on you for crossing the red line in Crimea, which are crippling Russia's economy....

plus we now know the bank that Cohen and Sater arranged for the Trump financing for Trump Tower Moscow, was a bank that was under these SANCTIONS and illegal for Americans to do business with.... the sanctions needed removing for Trump Tower Moscow to come in to fruition.
And none of it happened because this tale exists only in your imagination.
Actually, arranging finanicing for the Trump Tower Moscow coming from a bank under sanction appears to hold up.

The funding for Trump Tower Moscow was to come from VTB who was under US Sanctions at the time. And still is. Its the second biggest bank in Russia.

Oct. 12, 2015. Sater informs Cohen over email that his associates would be meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin and a deputy on Oct. 14 and that VTB Bank would fund the project. VTB was and is subject to sanctions by the U.S. government.

Analysis | The events that led to Trump’s abandoned Moscow deal and Michael Cohen’s latest plea agreement

With Cohen hand delivering a letter on the lifting of sanctions to Flynn before Flynn's resignation and guilty plea to lying to investigators about secret contacts with Russia about....wait for it......wait for it.....

President Donald Trump's personal counsel, Michael Cohen, hand-delivered a "peace" plan for Russia and Ukraine to former national security adviser Michael Flynn before Flynn was asked to resign, the New York Times reported on Sunday.

The plan involved lifting sanctions on Russia in return for Moscow withdrawing its support for pro-Russia separatists in eastern Ukraine. It would also allow Russia to maintain control over Crimea, which it annexed in 2014.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...flynn-plan-to-lift-sanctions-on-russia-2017-2

Russian Sanctions. Like those VTB, the bank that Trump's team would have gotten funding from for Trump Tower Moscow.

so what? Russia want sanctions removed? color me shocked! Remove them. Russia is a trusted ally.

No, Russia is NOT a trusted ally. As we don't levy sanctions against trusted allies.

And Russia attacked the US election to aid Trump. And according to the US government, they're attacking us right now.

You folks is TDS crazy.

Says the guy who just claimed that Russia is a trusted ally.

Sorry, Comrade......but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

So what? Killary announced in 1992, then collected bribes through 2016. Then the cashflow stopped?

Trunp was CEO of a private enterprise. Very hard to shut down big time commitments.

Manafort was working with the Ukrainians in the 80s.
huh? The 1980's???

he worked the Ukraine in this century and got the Russian loving guy elected in 2010 in the Ukraine... that was just 6 years before he worked for Candidate Trump....

“Having worked campaigns for the last 35 years, this one will be at the top of the list of most satisfying,” Manafort wrote a group of strategists after Yanukovych won a presidential election in 2010.

Paul Manafort called Ukrainian election ‘most satisfying’ campaign of career

So what? Killary announced in 1992, then collected bribes through 2016. Then the cashflow stopped?

Trunp was CEO of a private enterprise. Very hard to shut down big time commitments.

Actually, its not hard at all. When it was publicly revealed that Russia was behind the attacks on the US election, the Trump Tower Russia deal was killed that same day.

It can stop in a day. Yet Trump's team kept it going for more than half a YEAR. And then Trump lied about it. With the Russian's helping Trump lie about it, even going so far as to hold onto emails that proved that Trump and Cohen were lying for over 2 years.

Manafort was working with the Ukrainians in the 80s.
huh? The 1980's???

he worked the Ukraine in this century and got the Russian loving guy elected in 2010 in the Ukraine... that was just 6 years before he worked for Candidate Trump....

“Having worked campaigns for the last 35 years, this one will be at the top of the list of most satisfying,” Manafort wrote a group of strategists after Yanukovych won a presidential election in 2010.

Paul Manafort called Ukrainian election ‘most satisfying’ campaign of career

Its like a disinformation buffet coming from these guys tonight.

There were no attacks on the election. There isn't and never was a Trump Tower in Moscow.

It's all a dope dream.

There were no attacks on the election. There isn't and never was a Trump Tower in Moscow.

It's all a dope dream.
there was a DEAL FOR ONE.... Candidate Trump signed the papers for one in October of 2015

Yeah, we're dealing with folks that put the 'low' in 'low information voter'.

I had one of these poor souls tell me "Russia is a trusted ally'.

You can't fix stupid.

The election was never hacked lol! Not one vote was changed. Give it up loons with the word games. I'm out on a portable small screen. This has been hashed to death.

It's all a dope dream.
there was a DEAL FOR ONE.... Candidate Trump signed the papers for one in October of 2015

You can't fix stupid.
not stupid imo, intentional deflection by pretending ignorance and stupidity... which is even worse! :eek:

The election was never hacked lol! Not one vote was changed.

And when, pray tell, did anyone say that a vote had been changed?

We said the election was attacked by Russia. All the rest is your own spectacular lack of reading comprehension.

Give it up loons with the word games. I'm out on a portable small screen. This has been hashed to death.

Laughing...says the soul that changed 'attacked' to 'hacked' and made up some inane nonsense about votes being changed.

You're dismissed.

It's all a dope dream.

You can't fix stupid.

The people are tired of Russophobia. Why are liberals so quick to try and pick a fight with Uncle Pooty?

Especially since it was just a few years ago when libs enthusiastically Resetting US-Russian relations and B Hussein O was telling former Russian Federation President Medvedev "tell Vlad, i'll have more flexibility after the election"

Now, they seem ready for war, I don't see why. America can use Russia's help in taking out players like the Islamic State. The Russian Federation and America have a lot in common. Both nations are civilized with real terroristic problems.

No, Russia isn't really a "trusted ally", but that's the direction that reasonable people want to go.

The one thing I thought EVERYONE agreed on was that MANAFORT is slime and a criminal. I thought that transcended parties. What did MC CAIN say after he was told to bring Manafort in in 2008? "Oh hell no!" (I think McCain might have said something more 'colorful'). Remember JOHN MC CAIN gave the Steele Dossier to the FBI.

“I’m not a lawyer, I don’t know anything about this, but what we do know is one of the things that got him in jail was he was an unregistered foreign agent and he was a conduit between Russian oligarchs within Putin’s inner circle,” (Megayn) McCain said.

She said this connection meant Manafort should be given the harshest possible punishments. " As far as I’m concerned, people who do blood money dealings, he should rot in jail and rot in hell, as far as I’m concerned with Paul Manafort,” she said.

Giuliani goes off on ‘un-American’ Mueller for treating Paul Manafort like a ‘terrorist’ during manic radio interview

TOM BOGGIONI
02 DEC 2018 AT 15:36 ET

Appearing on a New York’s AM 970 on Sunday morning, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani went off on special counsel Robert Mueller for his treatment of former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Speaking with host John Catsimatidis, Giuliani launched into a diatribe while defending President Donald Trump.

“I think the special prosecutor has stepped over the line, now, with the way he’s intimidating people in order to tell what he believes is his version of the truth,” exclaimed the former federal prosecutor who is now advising the embattled Trump.

Complaining that Manafort has been held in solitary confinement, Giuliani accused Mueller’s investigators of bullying the ex-campaign manager....

Giuliani goes off on 'un-American' Mueller for treating Paul Manafort like a 'terrorist' during manic radio interview

Giuliani's, been off the rails for years.

and going back to Manafort.... his lawyers insisted on having 2 trials...

the judge was like, WHAT? Are you sure you want to do this....??? It would cost DOUBLE the money on lawyers etc...

Manafort said yes, this is what I want....

the first trial was on all the tax evasion and money laundering stuff going back years and years....

but the second trial was suppose to connect some dots on Russian collusion crimes....

the first trial he was convicted on 10 counts, 7 others were a mistrial due to 1 juror, those 7 could be retried.

The second trial that involved some crimes of his related to Russia with also Trump campaign connections was suppose to be a month after the first trial....

(Trump does NOT want this trial to go public... and I think, this is why Manafort lawyers kept it separate)

Trump was out there tweeting and talking about how brave and wonderful Manafort was not to cop a plea deal.... blah blah blah..... and Trump was saying it should be illegal to cop a plea just to turn on someone else blah blah blah

And during this WHOLE TIME and unknown to most, Manafort and Trump Lawyers have a ''defense agreement'' allowing them to trade attorney client, privilege material and information.... which is often used by gangsters/mobsters so all the criminals can keep their ''stories'' straight that are being charged.... all legal...(which is just amazing to me)

BUT weeks later, Manafort allegedly cops a plea so the second trial would not be in the public view.... and the news said he flipped and became part of TEAM USA, the Mueller prosecutor's side.... he became a ''good guy''.... this SHOULD have immediately ENDED the Defense agreement with the Trump team lawyers....
because Manafort had no Defense to worry about, he had flipped, was pleading guilty....

YET the Defense Agreement continued even after he plead guilty which is unethical, unheard of, unprecedented....

AND Manafort was feeding Trump with ALL the stuff the special prosecutors were asking him and ALSO lying to the prosecutors... which nullified the plea.... and guaranteed that his prison time would be DOUBLE of what it would have been....

SO HERE IS MY SPECULATION

Manafort INTENTIONALLY and with the AGREEMENT of Team Trump lawyers, LIED to Mueller, accepted the plea, so he could find out what Mueller was up to, and trails Mueller was following, so he could pass this information on to Team Trump.... it is why they continued sharing information between both team's lawyers, in return for Trump, promising him, a PARDON.

It's all a dope dream.

You can't fix stupid.

The people are tired of Russophobia. Why are liberals so quick to try and pick a fight with Uncle Pooty?

Especially since it was just a few years ago when libs enthusiastically Resetting US-Russian relations and B Hussein O was telling former Russian Federation President Medvedev "tell Vlad, i'll have more flexibility after the election"

Now, they seem ready for war, I don't see why. America can use Russia's help in taking out players like the Islamic State. The Russian Federation and America have a lot in common. Both nations are civilized with real terroristic problems.

No, Russia isn't really a "trusted ally", but that's the direction that reasonable people want to go.
Putin stabbed Obama, Hillary, USA in the back... unlike the foolish, we/they learned from their mistakes.

no one wants war

the sanctions were devastating.

It's all a dope dream.

You can't fix stupid.

Putin stabbed Obama, Hillary, USA in the back... unlike the foolish, we/they learned from their mistakes.

no one wants war

How did Pooty "stab America in the back"? Obama let Putin annex Crimea, not Trump.

Pooty allegedly capped a few dissidents, but there is no proof of that, and it was an internal matter.

Forum List

Back