Guiliani goes OFF THE RAILS says Mueller is treating Manafort like a terrorist...

Trump admitted that his team met with a Russian operative in Trump tower for the express purpose of collecting dirt on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's effort to support Trump.
it's even WORSE if it was to talk about ''Russian Adoptions'' because that is simply the code phrase for ''Russian Sanctions''.... the quid pro quo.... dump sh*t on Hillary to help me win, and I will take away the sanctions Obama put on you for crossing the red line in Crimea, which are crippling Russia's economy....

plus we now know the bank that Cohen and Sater arranged for the Trump financing for Trump Tower Moscow, was a bank that was under these SANCTIONS and illegal for Americans to do business with.... the sanctions needed removing for Trump Tower Moscow to come in to fruition.

Can you give me links on that last one? The part with the bank, financing for Trump Tower Moscow and the sanctions?

here is the show that I heard it on.... it's 30 minutes or so... I'll see if I can find it in writing...

The one thing I thought EVERYONE agreed on was that MANAFORT is slime and a criminal. I thought that transcended parties. What did MC CAIN say after he was told to bring Manafort in in 2008? "Oh hell no!" (I think McCain might have said something more 'colorful'). Remember JOHN MC CAIN gave the Steele Dossier to the FBI.

ā€œIā€™m not a lawyer, I donā€™t know anything about this, but what we do know is one of the things that got him in jail was he was an unregistered foreign agent and he was a conduit between Russian oligarchs within Putinā€™s inner circle,ā€ (Megayn) McCain said.

She said this connection meant Manafort should be given the harshest possible punishments. " As far as Iā€™m concerned, people who do blood money dealings, he should rot in jail and rot in hell, as far as Iā€™m concerned with Paul Manafort,ā€ she said.

Giuliani goes off on ā€˜un-Americanā€™ Mueller for treating Paul Manafort like a ā€˜terroristā€™ during manic radio interview

TOM BOGGIONI
02 DEC 2018 AT 15:36 ET

Appearing on a New Yorkā€™s AM 970 on Sunday morning, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani went off on special counsel Robert Mueller for his treatment of former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Speaking with host John Catsimatidis, Giuliani launched into a diatribe while defending President Donald Trump.

ā€œI think the special prosecutor has stepped over the line, now, with the way heā€™s intimidating people in order to tell what he believes is his version of the truth,ā€ exclaimed the former federal prosecutor who is now advising the embattled Trump.

Complaining that Manafort has been held in solitary confinement, Giuliani accused Muellerā€™s investigators of bullying the ex-campaign manager....

Giuliani goes off on 'un-American' Mueller for treating Paul Manafort like a 'terrorist' during manic radio interview

Giuliani is a cross dresser. Can't believe anything they say.

Trump admitted that his team met with a Russian operative in Trump tower for the express purpose of collecting dirt on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's effort to support Trump.
it's even WORSE if it was to talk about ''Russian Adoptions'' because that is simply the code phrase for ''Russian Sanctions''.... the quid pro quo.... dump sh*t on Hillary to help me win, and I will take away the sanctions Obama put on you for crossing the red line in Crimea, which are crippling Russia's economy....

plus we now know the bank that Cohen and Sater arranged for the Trump financing for Trump Tower Moscow, was a bank that was under these SANCTIONS and illegal for Americans to do business with.... the sanctions needed removing for Trump Tower Moscow to come in to fruition.

Can you give me links on that last one? The part with the bank, financing for Trump Tower Moscow and the sanctions?

here is the show that I heard it on.... it's 30 minutes or so... I'll see if I can find it in writing...

KT MacFarland just revised her statements about a key event in contacts between the Trump transition team and Russia regarding US sanctions on Russia.

This could get interesting. As the bank that the Trump team was attempting to secure funding from for the building of Trump Tower Moscow.....was VTB. A bank that was under US Sanctions on Russia.

Oct. 12, 2015. Sater informs Cohen over email that his associates would be meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin and a deputy on Oct. 14 and that VTB Bank would fund the project. VTB was and is subject to sanctions by the U.S. government.

Analysis | The events that led to Trumpā€™s abandoned Moscow deal and Michael Cohenā€™s latest plea agreement

I'm not sure how the sanctions would effect the funding. But it certainly adds an interesting layer to Flynn's conversations with Russia on the ending of sanctions. And MacFarland's lies to FBI investigators to try and cover the conversations up.

Last edited:

yeah... heard it on the news a few days ago.... let me find you a link.... give me a few minutes to find one!

No worries. If that's true, I'd like to have a link to it and all source docs.

VTB Bank, is under US Sanctions- 29 July 2014: the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) published that the Bank of Moscow and VTB Bank OAO, which is the second largest bank in Russia, has been added to the Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List.

Trump Tower Moscow, and Michael Cohenā€™s lies about it, explained

Trumpā€™s company made a 2015 Moscow tower bid
Trump announced his candidacy for president in July 2015 ā€” and Sater saw an opportunity.

ā€œI figured, heā€™s in the news, his name is generating a lot of good press,ā€ Sater told BuzzFeed News on May 17. ā€œA lot of Russians werenā€™t willing to pay a premium licensing fee to put Donaldā€™s name on their building. Now maybe they would be.ā€

This is where Michael Cohen really comes into the story.

Sater organized a meeting with Cohen ā€” who at the time was representing Trump ā€” in September 2015 to discuss having Trump license his name on a Russian-built edifice. Trumpā€™s company wouldnā€™t actually construct the tower, but it would put his name on the structure and receive a portion of the revenue it generated. The two men came to an accord: Sater would find the builder and financiers for the project, while Cohen would ensure Trump signed the final agreement.

Sater was very confident. ā€œI will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,ā€ Sater emailed Cohen. ā€œBuddy our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putins [sic] team to buy in on this.ā€

The Russian-born businessman worked his contacts, and on October 12, 2015, he emailed Cohen that Putin and a ā€œtop deputyā€ would meet with a surrogate for Sater in Moscow. Whatā€™s more, a Russian bank ā€” VTB Bank ā€” would fund the project...

One day later, Sater sent a nonbinding letter of intent, signed by Andrey Rozov, a well-to-do Moscow developer, to Cohen. The 17-page document would allow Cohen to negotiate the licensing deal with the Russians once Trump signed it. Some of the proposals in it are striking, including that it would be 100 stories tall with a pointy top and that any spas or fitness areas be branded ā€œThe Spa by Ivanka Trump.ā€

Trump eventually signed the letter of intent on October 28, 2015 ā€” the same day as the third Republican presidential debate. Cohen afterward wrote to Sater and Rozov that ā€œwe are truly looking forward to this wonderful opportunity.ā€

here's another link... I have not read in full yet
How a Lawyer, a Felon and a Russian General Chased a Moscow Trump Tower Deal

Last edited:

Racial Madcow? No wonder you post many words but NEVER links.

You two are pathetic. Tax fraud should be caught by the IRS, not put in prison by rouge FBI to force confessions. Sure it has to be solitary to keep the others from beating him to death. But they knew that as did you.

All the mules team is doing is creating violations that otherwise do not exist.

KT MacFarland just revised her statements about a key event in contacts between the Trump transition team and Russia regarding US sanctions on Russia.

This could get interesting. As the bank that the Trump team was attempting to secure funding from for the building of Trump Tower Moscow.....was VTB. A bank that was under US Sanctions on Russia.

Oct. 12, 2015. Sater informs Cohen over email that his associates would be meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin and a deputy on Oct. 14 and that VTB Bank would fund the project. VTB was and is subject to sanctions by the U.S. government.

Analysis | The events that led to Trumpā€™s abandoned Moscow deal and Michael Cohenā€™s latest plea agreement

I'm not sure how the sanctions would effect the funding. But it certainly adds an interesting layer to Flynn's conversations with Russia on the ending of sanctions. And MacFarland's lies to FBI investigators to try and cover the conversations up.

in addition, I'm not certain you remember it.... but right around when flynn was fired/resigned... there was a story about Michael Cohen personally delivering an envelope to Flynn from Cohen and Sater on how to come to an agreement with the Russians on ending sanctions.... or something of the sort...

NOW we know that Flynn was a part of Cohen and Sater's plans... or connected somehow.... we never got to read what was in the envelope to Flynn, but a news station way back then reported on it... think flynn was gone, never got to read what was inside if memory serves...

let me look for a link that too... brb

Racial Madcow? No wonder you post many words but NEVER links.

Um, kiddo? Links have already been posted.

You two are pathetic. Tax fraud should be caught by the IRS, not put in prison by rouge FBI to force confessions. Sure it has to be solitary to keep the others from beating him to death. But they knew that as did you.

Um, Mueller isn't working for the FBI. And the prosecution of crimes found in his investigation is one of the mandates given to Mueller by Deputy AG Rosenstein when he seated Mueller.

And Manafort plead guilty to Conspiracy Against the United States. And he's violated his plea terms. And he violated his bail terms by trying to witness tamper.

You really don't know what's going on, do you?

All the mules team is doing is creating violations that otherwise do not exist.

The guilty pleas and convictins say otherwise. Remember, and this is kinda important: You don't know what you're talking about.

It kinda hampers the value of your comments in this conversation.

in addition, I'm not certain you remember it.... but right around when flynn was fired/resigned... there was a story about Michael Cohen personally delivering an envelope to Flynn from Cohen and Sater on how to come to an agreement with the Russians on ending sanctions.... or something of the sort...

NOW we know that Flynn was a part of Cohen and Sater's plans... or connected somehow.... we never got to read what was in the envelope to Flynn, but a news station way back then reported on it... think flynn was gone, never got to read what was inside if memory serves...

We don't know that Flynn was part of Cohen and Sater's plans yet. Its an interesting possibility, and worthy of investigation. But evidence suffecient to support that link is not publicly available.

here ya go... a ''peace plan'' delivered to Flynn in person by Cohen... to remove sanctions

Report: Trump's lawyer hand-delivered Michael Flynn a secret plan to lift sanctions on Russia

and this

Lawmaker: 'I got confirmation' my Russia-Ukraine plan was delivered to White House, despite what Trump lawyer says

and this

Report: Trump's lawyer hand-delivered Michael Flynn a plan to lift sanctions on Russia

We don't know that Flynn was part of Cohen and Sater's plans yet. Its an interesting possibility, and worthy of investigation. But evidence suffecient to support that link is not publicly available.

very true... but the FBI and special counsel investigators KNOW much more than we do...

and why many think this Cohen indictment is simply the tip of the iceberg on this...

A Back-Channel Plan for Ukraine and Russia, Courtesy of Trump Associates

There is no there there.

I'm more than content to let Mueller investigate to see if that's true. As so far, Trump has lied his ass off about these business deals with Moscow.....which Trump assured us didn't exist.

Its yet another tie between the Trump Team and Russia that Trump has lied about repeatedly. And this time, the Russians helped help keep his secret.

As they didn't release the emails proving that Trump's team had continued to seek business deals in Russia and in requests to Putin personally.....until Cohen plead guilty to lying to congress last week.

Russian knew that Trump and Cohen had lied. But Russia helped Trump keep his lie secret until just last week.

The same nation that attacked the United States to support Trump and his campaign. The same nation that Trump sought to lift sanctions on. the same nation that Trump's national security advisor lied about secret contacts with to federal investigators.

Mueller should *absolutely* be looking into this. And as Cohen's plea demonstrates, is.

Not illegal to build a building in 2015 under Trump enterprises.

It is illegal to lie about it to Federal Investigators or Congress. Which Cohen did on Trump's behalf.

And trying to secure funding from a bank under sanctions may be a violation or the law. Its worth investigating.

here ya go... a ''peace plan'' delivered to Flynn in person by Cohen... to remove sanctions

Report: Trump's lawyer hand-delivered Michael Flynn a secret plan to lift sanctions on Russia

and this

Lawmaker: 'I got confirmation' my Russia-Ukraine plan was delivered to White House, despite what Trump lawyer says

and this

Report: Trump's lawyer hand-delivered Michael Flynn a plan to lift sanctions on Russia

The Times said the plan was pushed by Cohen ā€” a close confidante of Trump who served as his organization's special counsel from 2007 to 2017 and now serves as Trump's personal lawyer ā€” and Felix Sater, a Russian-American real-estate developer who has helped the Trump Organization scout deals in Russia.

Wow. This is from February of last year. I may have to look more deeply into this. As Cohen's revelations last week cast this information into a whole new light.

You may be right, Carefree. Thank you for the info.

There is no there there.

Russian knew that Trump and Cohen had lied. But Russia helped Trump keep his lie secret until just last week.

Did Mueller or ANYBODY ask Russian officials about that? Of course, NOT.

FYI, Putin's press secretary Peskov found last call from Cohen in January, 2016, when Trump was NOT running yet.

I cant understand why Comey hasn't fled the country

The government send him Free Money each money, a huge pension.

Further, he's idolized by the liberals for the way he saved Hillary Clinton's bacon in 2016 by doing a 10 minute investigation into 30,000 government emails from Mrs. Clinton that ended up on the laptop of a notorious international paedophile, Carlos Danger.

Why should Comey leave the country?

and this

and this

The Times said the plan was pushed by Cohen ā€” a close confidante of Trump who served as his organization's special counsel from 2007 to 2017 and now serves as Trump's personal lawyer ā€” and Felix Sater, a Russian-American real-estate developer who has helped the Trump Organization scout deals in Russia.

Wow. This is from February of last year. I may have to look more deeply into this. As Cohen's revelations last week cast this information into a whole new light.

You may be right, Carefree. Thank you for the info.

i have a good memory... well...most of the time.... and remembered that story about the peace plan envelope delivered by Cohen to Flynn, and done with Sater, to remove sanctions.... nothing more came of it....
but with Cohen's plea this week... it rattled my memory from the February 2017 incident.

There is no there there.

Did Mueller or ANYBODY ask Russian officials about that? Of course, NOT.

You don't know that. You don't know who Mueller asked about what. You're again offering us your imagination on the Mueller investigation. Until Mueller releases his investigation, you don't know

What you know....is that Russia had these Emails from Cohen proving that Trump and Cohen had lied about business deals in Russin. Russia has had those emails from Cohen for over 2 years.

And that Russia helped Trump keep his lie a secret by holding on to these Emails until just last week when they were released publicly.

Russia is literally helping Trump's associates to cover up felonies......in order to help Trump get away with lies about his contacts with Russia.

FYI, Putin's press secretary Peskov found last call from Cohen in January, 2016, when Trump was NOT running yet.

Yeah, Trump announced his candidacy in June of 2015. Trump had already held over 40 campaign rallies by January of 2016.

You don't actually have a clue what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Manafort pled guilty to wire fraud regarding a taxi company in New York.

And here you liberals thought Mueller was investigating Russia Trump collusion!!!! Oh weren't you fooled!!!
That was Michael Cohen. The taxi business. Manafort was working with the Ukrainians in the 80s.

And none of it happened because this tale exists only in your imagination.

Manafort pled guilty to wire fraud regarding a taxi company in New York.

And here you liberals thought Mueller was investigating Russia Trump collusion!!!! Oh weren't you fooled!!!
That was Michael Cohen. The taxi business. Manafort was working with the Ukrainians in the 80s.

Its funnier if he just keeps babbling about Manafort's 'wire fraud regarding a tax company in New York' while lamenting that liberals have been 'fooled'.

Its like wacthing a pig roll around in a mud puddle made of irony.

Forum List

Back