Government seizes Trump lawyer phone

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
FBI agents executed a search warrant to collect Eastman’s phone as he was leaving a restaurant in New Mexico last Wednesday, the New York Times reported, citing a court document filed by Eastman Monday.

The phone was turned over to the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General and transported to the department’s forensic lab in Northern Virginia, according to Eastman’s filing, a motion to recover his property from the government. Federal agents seize phone of alleged Trump election fraud ‘architect’ John Eastman

Is there anymore evidence that progressives are trying to destroy bedrocks of America's foundation...Eastman, a Trump attorney one would think that their interactions are protected by attorney client privilege. Well, not anymore, not to progressive, corrupt democrats now criminalizing politics other than what agrees with their agenda...This is the thing of China's secret police, or the old Soviet Union KGB who would crackdown on anyone who tried to buck communism...

So, many may shrug and ask 'so what does this mean for me'? Well, maybe not immediately, but it is a decay of protections that allow a fair trial. If one can be accused of something as serious as sedition, or insurrection, and their communications with their attorney aren't even protected, then what's next? Fake trials with one sided evidence? Jailed indefinitely without trial? Oh wait, we are already there....

Get fucking real...

This is the FBI not the Democrats... A Judge has already told Eastman he probably broke the law and deserves no protection from an investigation..

If the law has been broken why don't you want it investigated..

I think you want to politically interfere with an FBI investigation...

Get fucking real...

This is the FBI not the Democrats... A Judge has already told Eastman he probably broke the law and deserves no protection from an investigation..

Funny

Get fucking real...

The fbi is an extension of the democrat party. Hunter's laptop proved that.

Lawyer?

tenor.gif

Get fucking real...

Obama corrupted the FBI, their actions, and their coverups prove that.

Get fucking real...

So now judges can just say someone “probably” broke a law, with no trial, and take away their rights?

Is there anymore evidence that progressives are trying to destroy bedrocks of America's foundation...Eastman, a Trump attorney one would think that their interactions are protected by attorney client privilege. Well, not anymore, not to progressive, corrupt democrats now criminalizing politics other than what agrees with their agenda...This is the thing of China's secret police, or the old Soviet Union KGB who would crackdown on anyone who tried to buck communism...

So, many may shrug and ask 'so what does this mean for me'? Well, maybe not immediately, but it is a decay of protections that allow a fair trial. If one can be accused of something as serious as sedition, or insurrection, and their communications with their attorney aren't even protected, then what's next? Fake trials with one sided evidence? Jailed indefinitely without trial? Oh wait, we are already there....
Good.

Oh Gator…gets a mod position and just can’t resist showing you don’t deserve it.

Get fucking real...
Any action they take that does not advance the Theocratic Nationalist agenda makes them Hitler Deep State Swamp Commies™.

Is there anymore evidence that progressives are trying to destroy bedrocks of America's foundation...Eastman, a Trump attorney one would think that their interactions are protected by attorney client privilege.
The crime–fraud exception to the attorney–client privilege “provides that communications between a client and his attorney will not be privileged if they are made for the purpose of aiding the commission of a future crime or of a present continuing crime.”

President Jarrett has weaponized the DOJ just like Barry Hussein did.

Forum List

Back