Gov. Bobby Jindal, Gov. Sarah Palin And Sen. Ted Cruz Defends Phil Robertsons Views

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And we all should because what he said was the truth. What Robertson said needed to be said and now politicians are realizing it and are coming out and defending him. Jindal stated "It is a messed up situation when Miley Cyrus gets a laugh, and Phil Robertson gets suspended.”......so true. The hypocrisy from the left and gays is outrageous.

Jindal: A&E 'messed up' by suspending Phil Robertson | Home | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA

Sarah Palin rallies fans, defends 'Duck Dynasty'

Cruz: 'Thought police' silencing 'Duck' star | TheHill

They are all exercising their right to support him, and I applaud them. That said, if any of them are claiming that Mr.Robertson's rights were violated, they need to learn more about the Constitution.

I've got some comments.

First, I hate it when politicians chime in on stupid ass issues like this one. I hated it when Obama was chiming in on local police matters, and I hate when republicans weight in on television show matters.

Second, the left and the LGBT community had nothing to do with him being suspended. This was a matter between Phil and A&E.

• Banned
Jindal, Palin and Cruz are doing what the majority of Americans want. Phil Robertson will be vindicated.

Well the knives will be coming out soon..they have to be Destroyed for it

And we all should because what he said was the truth. What Robertson said needed to be said and now politicians are realizing it and are coming out and defending him. Jindal stated "It is a messed up situation when Miley Cyrus gets a laugh, and Phil Robertson gets suspended.”......so true. The hypocrisy from the left and gays is outrageous.

Jindal: A&E 'messed up' by suspending Phil Robertson | Home | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA

Ask the Dixie Chicks about it. Or the innocent potato that if sliced and fried, no longer to be called french fries, but freedom fries.

Last edited:

Ask the Dixie Chicks about it. Or the innocent potato that if sliced and fried, no longer to be called french fries, but freedom fries.

Ha! I forgot about that! Will come in handy in future threads I'm sure.

If A&E want to suspend Roberson, that's their decision. They'll have to deal with the consequences of their own actions. I don't watch the show. But obviously it's incredibly popular. It's pretty stupid to create a show centered on a colorful character, then get pissed at the guy for being exactly what they have been marketing. If the show ends, I'm sure someone else will swoop in and make the family an offer. Either way, it won't affect my plans to make Coq au vin for dinner tonight.

It's amusing to witness all the pantie-twisted reactions to one rednecks core beliefs. Beyond this, it also validates the fact that America has turned into the worlds largest insane asylum.

Hell, I'd defend em to.

I read that interview and he said nothing wrong. He was asked questions and he gave his honest answers.

Of course any asshole who was looking for political correctness would find fault with what he said.

One would think a journalist would want an honest answer. As for the network, bunch of pussies.

Gov. Bobby Jindal, Gov. Sarah Palin And Sen. Ted Cruz Defends Phil Robertsons Views

Who cares? This is a business contract issue and a propaganda stunt.

So did they defend Bashir?

Forum List

Back