A&E dealing with death threats. Brilliant.

PBS SHOULD be defunded. PBS is no more "public" than the other networks..
The shows are all funded by corporate foundations and the stations solicit donations. Plus the system is taxpayer supported. All PBS editorial slant is far left.
The one issue that is incredibly galling is that cable and satellite providers are required to carry PBS AND must pay the retransmission fees. Nonsense.

Interesting that you don't know who funds "Nova", one of the science shows on PBS.

Got news for you..................if they're so far left, then why are the Koch brothers put on the credits as being one of their largest funders?

Actually, you may benefit from going to Wikipedia and seeing who funds the science shows like Nova on PBS. Most of them are the big corporations.

But then again...................PBS is about as public as the Florida State University when it comes to the Koch brothers...................

Billionaire's role in hiring decisions at Florida State University raises questions | Tampa Bay Times

:lol: The usual paranoia about the Koch brothers and a useless story about FSU. So if the Nova viewers are outraged the younger Koch directs some money at Nova (a show I never mentioned), wouldn't that send a signal to a normal viewer that those viewers are happy with Nova's poitical stand (ie the gorebal warming scam) and don't want Koch OR HIS MONEY involved?

What you stalinists never seem to admit is because your side politicizes everything you touch, doesn't mean Tea Party supporters do. In fact, nobody from Nova has ever said anything about the Koch brothers influencing that show's content or political stance that I can find. Why would a show like Nova have a political stance in the first place? Because science is poiitics to the weasels on the left....something to steer into propaganda. False claims and no rebuttals and smug, sneering accusations that the right is stupid and can't be trusted.

Now that the majority of the gorebal warming baloney has been long-discredited and now laughed at, PBS maintains the political stance that facts no longer matter. NASA will no longer put it's name on the garbage they tried and failed to get away with when commercial satellites showed a doubling of the Arctic ice fields in the last year. The placement of heat sensors near metal roofs, near asphalt, in direct sunlight....all part of the scam to dummy up the data for the carbon-credit crowd. The earth was warmer during the Roman Empire you mutt.. Pitiful. Give it up.

Dontcha just love it when these libs in their desperation dredge up unrelated issues to insert them into their arguments?

people are tired of being "BULLIED" by the militant homosexual regime in this country

They think they can DICTATE what you can and can't say or they set out to DESTROY you

people better start standing up to it

It's worked well for them so far. Just ask numerous vendors who cater to the wedding industry who have been victimized, bullied, even put out of business by the militant homosexual regime.

I think that bakery thing in Oregon could have been dealt with much better and in favor of the bakery owners. The law is on their side.
Clearly the bakery owners would have prevailed in court.....If they had the financial resources to fund a court battle.

Lots of small business owners operate on a slim profit margin. It's a crying shame that anyone has to expend funds defending themselves from rabid activists in court.

I guess A&E and the homosexual mafia Glaad thought they could just run over people rights of Freedom of speech and just go on their merry way

I feel no sympathy, they made their bed now they can lie in it

The left/Glaad, etc better get a clue...The people in this country don't take kindly to being BULLIED

You-Are-Really-Dumb-Antoine-Dodson-Gif.gif

THAT is the best you can come up with?
No wonder the lib agenda is getting it's ass kicked.

I responded with a GIF. That's a thing that sometimes happens. Welcome to the internet, gramps.

and you're a simple minded dolt...We can't help you there

Yeah, I'm the simple minded dolt because I understand that it isn't a freedom of speech issue and because I don't think that death threats are the appropriate response to a reality TV millionaire being suspended from his TV show.

You can keep claiming it's not a freedom of speech or freedom of religion issue all you like.
Technically, it isn't. However, in the court of public opinion, it IS a rights issue.
And that is all that matters.
We can do whatever we wish. If that means slamming A&E with a boycott of their advertisers or not watching any of their programs, we can do that. And you'll just have to live with it. You have no say in the matter.

You understand that I don't give a shit if you boycott A&E, right? On the scale of things I give a shit about, you boycotting A&E ranks lower than knowing Justin Bieber's favorite toothpaste. We've been talking about death threats here, not boycotts. Fuck, I hope you never watch a second of A&E programming again! That'll show them.

Yeah, I'm the simple minded dolt because I understand that it isn't a freedom of speech issue and because I don't think that death threats are the appropriate response to a reality TV millionaire being suspended from his TV show.

You can keep claiming it's not a freedom of speech or freedom of religion issue all you like.
Technically, it isn't. However, in the court of public opinion, it IS a rights issue.
We can do whatever we wish. If that means slamming A&E with a boycott of their advertisers or not watching any of their programs, we can do that. And you'll just have to live with it. You have no say in the matter.

You understand that I don't give a shit if you boycott A&E, right? On the scale of things I give a shit about, you boycotting A&E ranks lower than knowing Justin Bieber's favorite toothpaste. We've been talking about death threats here, not boycotts. Fuck, I hope you never watch a second of A&E programming again! That'll show them.

Heck, before the Quack show, they probably didn't even know A&E existed. And if anybody thinks that A&E can't put together another show just like this one, I need you to share whatever you're smoking.

"Gay gestapo", "homosexual mafia" - you Christians/conservatives sure are some whiny bitches, aren't you?

HA!!!!
The whining from you hypersensitive, perpetually offended lightweights is monumental.
Your side's whining started this thing.
You could not just leave it alone. Let the guy have his say and move on...NOOOOOO...
You had to make a big deal out of it. You had to try to shut the guy up because you disagreed with his point of view. Now your side is shocked at the back lash....And you don't know how to deal with it.

Sorry doll, any complaining by gay people has been eclipsed by multiple orders of magnitude at this point. Conservatives are the kings and queens of absurd, over the top, make you want to poke your eyes out poutrage, and they complain about it from the other side ENDLESSLY. It is really and truly pathetic.

If you don't care, then why engage in the discussion?
Is it that typically liberal undying need to have the last word?

"Gay gestapo", "homosexual mafia" - you Christians/conservatives sure are some whiny bitches, aren't you?

HA!!!!
The whining from you hypersensitive, perpetually offended lightweights is monumental.
You could not just leave it alone. Let the guy have his say and move on...NOOOOOO...
You had to make a big deal out of it. You had to try to shut the guy up because you disagreed with his point of view. Now your side is shocked at the back lash....And you don't know how to deal with it.

Sorry doll, any complaining by gay people has been eclipsed by multiple orders of magnitude at this point. Conservatives are the kings and queens of absurd, over the top, make you want to poke your eyes out poutrage, and they complain about it from the other side ENDLESSLY. It is really and truly pathetic.

You are really bothered by the backlash against A&E.....GOOD

HA!!!!

Sort of, but not because I care about A&E. Mostly because you all won't SHUT THE FUCK UP with your whining about how victimized you are. Wahhhh, teh gheys are such meanieheads!! Everyone doesn't agree with me so I MUST BOYCOTT THIS CHANNEL I NEVER WATCHED. Let me go find the world's tiniest violin and play it while you all snivel and cry some more.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Last edited:

Mostly because you all won't SHUT THE FUCK UP with your whining about how victimized you are..
Victimized? This mess started when GLAAD whined about how victimized gays felt and complained to A&E about a man's independent personal religious views. If they would not have complained about the GQ article and dictating to A&E's exec to suspend Robertson, this controversy wouldn't be happening. It's a fact and ask yourself this? How many gays do you actually think watch a show about southerners killing Ducks in the Louisiana swamps?

Last edited:

Mostly because you all won't SHUT THE FUCK UP with your whining about how victimized you are..
Victimized? This mess started when GLAAD whined about how victimized gays felt and complained to A&E about a man's independent personal religious views. If they would not have complained about the GQ article and dictating to A&E's exec to suspend Robertson, this controversy wouldn't be happening. It's a fact.

And it might've been a little blip on everyone's radar if conservatives hadn't gone batshit crazy playing their own "poor widdle us everyone is so mean" card. You might be able to argue that GLAAD "started" it, but conservatives are beating the faux outraged horse to death, running it over with a tractor, burying it 20 feet underground and then pissing on the dirt for good measure.

In other words:

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Already. You. Whiny. Bitches.

Victimized? This mess started when GLAAD whined about how victimized gays felt and complained to A&E about a man's independent personal religious views. If they would not have complained about the GQ article and dictating to A&E's exec to suspend Robertson, this controversy wouldn't be happening. It's a fact.

And it might've been a little blip on everyone's radar if conservatives hadn't gone batshit crazy playing their own "poor widdle us everyone is so mean" card. You might be able to argue that GLAAD "started" it, but conservatives are beating the faux outraged horse to death, running it over with a tractor, burying it 20 feet underground and then pissing on the dirt for good measure.

In other words:

No. You know damn well GLAAD went straight to the national media and made them aware of what they did. They forced A&E to put out a national statement then they forced Cracker Barrel to put out a national statement. Conservatives and fans for Phil weren't just going to sit back and let GLAAD this go without comment. Now you have Jesse Jackson getting involved going after Phil and Cracker Barrel reversing their decision to take products with Phil's image down. He will really get the press involved. This isn't over by a long shot.

Quick question........................did anyone ever think that A and E might be fanning the flames of this bullshit to get better ratings?

And...................did anyone ever consider that the reason they threw this redneck bigot under the bus is because they wanted to have a controversy?

And................lastly......................did anyone ever consider that A and E hired the duck dynasty crew for a reality show simply because they knew one of the ignorant rednecks would say something stupid (like has currently happened) so they could get better ratings, even if the headlines were negative?

The point of the show according to A&E was to put on display a bunch of ignorant Rednecks so that everyone could make fun of them and laugh. Well, it turns out people can relate to them. They can learn something from them. There is a desire to hear about good things in this country, not all of the bad. That's what draws people to the show.

okay, on a lighter note - I don't watch this show, but there was another show on about poor people living in the mountains and what they did to get by, like barter for goods to make something else they needed to sell to buy something else they needed. I don't watch that one either, but my other half does, and its on sometimes.

Anyway, The question is this: When they were shooting a show about his truck shitting the bed in the middle of no where and the danger he faced what with the cold night coming on, etcetera... - why didn't he just ask the camera man for a ride home? :eusa_eh:

Sort of, but not because I care about A&E. Mostly because you all won't SHUT THE FUCK UP with your whining about how victimized you are. Wahhhh, teh gheys are such meanieheads!! Everyone doesn't agree with me so I MUST BOYCOTT THIS CHANNEL I NEVER WATCHED. Let me go find the world's tiniest violin and play it while you all snivel and cry some more.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

We're just getting started ya little fascist bitch.....for too long your ilk just out-screeched everybody while we ignored you. Understand, there are boundries, good sturdy ones, you won't be allowed to cross without FIERCE resistance....you ain't seen nothin yet. :doubt:

HA!!!!

"honey" in another thread, "doll" in this one. Funny I never heard a woman call a man "doll" in all my years. Your claim of being a woman is starting to sound pretty sketchy...I think you're a homo looking around for a free nip and tuck. :lol:

In other words:

Incorrect.

The first instance of escalation was the first-responder actions of the gay lobby.

Conservative forces merely reacted to that first action.

And it's not just Conservatives.

It's a good-sized percentage of the entire straight population, who have had a bellyful of gay-agenda crap.

Witness the HUGE inventories of Duck Dynasty merchandise, posters, etc., that suddenly appeared on the store shelves of all the big-name department stores and chains; exploding out of nowhere.

Between the well-reknowned Chick-Fil-A incident and the Duck Dynasty incident, in back to back years, and the increasing visceral public reaction to gay activism and outputs, it is possible that we are seeing a 'turning of the corner' in the degree to which the straight community is willing to sit idly by while these unnatural creatures work their will upon our legal system and our communities and standards of decency.

If true, then, it's about friggin' time! :clap2:

The delicious part of that is, if true, the gay community is so frigging arrogant and cavalier and so used to getting their way after several years of increasing 'wins' on the legal front, that they won't know what hit them, as Mainstream America digs in its heels and puts an end to their shit. I expect the first actions in that vein will occur shortly after January 20, 2017. Perhaps there's hope for this country, after all.

Last edited:

Oh please. Where were you when Sweet Cakes was getting death threats?

TODD'S AMERICAN DISPATCH: Christian bakery closes after LGBT threats, protests | Fox News

Within days, militant homosexuals groups launched protests and boycotts. Klein told me he received messages threatening to kill his family. They hoped his children would die.

The LGBT protestors then turned on other wedding vendors around the community. They threatened to boycott any florists, wedding planners or other vendors that did business with Sweet Cakes By Melissa.

“That tipped the scales,” Klein said. “The LGBT activists inundated them with phone calls and threatened them. They would tell our vendors, ‘If you don’t stop doing business with Sweet Cakes By Melissa, we will shut you down.’”

A&E is getting death threats. Ho hum.

Victimized? This mess started when GLAAD whined about how victimized gays felt and complained to A&E about a man's independent personal religious views. If they would not have complained about the GQ article and dictating to A&E's exec to suspend Robertson, this controversy wouldn't be happening. It's a fact and ask yourself this? How many gays do you actually think watch a show about southerners killing Ducks in the Louisiana swamps?

Do you really think that being a Southern duck hunter and being a gay are mutually exclusive? It's not like you get asked about your sexual orientation when you pick up your duck stamp.

Forum List

Back