Gov. Bobby Jindal, Gov. Sarah Palin And Sen. Ted Cruz Defends Phil Robertsons Views

And we all should because what he said was the truth. What Robertson said needed to be said and now politicians are realizing it and are coming out and defending him. Jindal stated "It is a messed up situation when Miley Cyrus gets a laugh, and Phil Robertson gets suspended.”......so true. The hypocrisy from the left and gays is outrageous.

did Miley Cyrus say stupid shit like he did???NO she did not ... the fact that you can't see she's poking fun at what some peoples perseption of what is moral isn't the same thing... we hear all these right wingers from A to Z, you pick one ... when a liberla wants to have freedom of speech by saying "happy holidays" to people, you right wing nut jobs come out of the wood work with there's a war on christians cause a liber said "HAPPY HOLIDAY" just becasue some damn liberlas said happy holiday where you feel they don't have the right to say "HAPPY HOLIDAY" ... seems a little Hypocritical don't ya think
Jindal: A&E 'messed up' by suspending Phil Robertson | Home | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA

Jindal, Palin and Cruz are doing what the majority of Americans want. Phil Robertson will be vindicated.

Majority? You sure?

its funny they seem to get all Irate when someone is using all kinds of racial Epatats in our faces ... but take a woman thats dressed up in a tededy bear out fit bumping her vigina all over the place into the screen of our tv and her tongue flipping all over, thats some how worse then calling some one happy "N'word just look how happy they are just a dancin', shucking an jiving ...

The moment in media I loved the best was when every conservative in talk radio,. across the board. rallied around the flag over Howard Stern.

Rush, Hannity, Limbaugh These men screamed that Howarrd shoulfbe be bck on the air. hey are keeping it front and center.

That was then. This is in the here and now.

Last edited:
What ever happened to the old saying "I may disagree with what you say but I will defend with my life your right to say it"? The radical left is at war with information and opinion.

[MENTION=27324]whitehall[/MENTION] for christ sakes...BASHIR last week! Jesus Christ.

And we all should because what he said was the truth. What Robertson said needed to be said and now politicians are realizing it and are coming out and defending him. Jindal stated "It is a messed up situation when Miley Cyrus gets a laugh, and Phil Robertson gets suspended.”......so true. The hypocrisy from the left and gays is outrageous.

Jindal: A&E 'messed up' by suspending Phil Robertson | Home | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA

Sarah Palin rallies fans, defends 'Duck Dynasty'

Cruz: 'Thought police' silencing 'Duck' star | TheHill

Where was Palin defending Bashir?
She said he needed to be more responsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those high profile politicians should support Robertson's freedom to say what he wants, actually everyone should support Robertson's right of free speech, even if they disagree with him.
It's that simple.

And yet none of them defended the guy fired from MSNBC who, rightfully, told Palin to stop comparing things nothing at all like slavery, to slavery. I will add that no where did GLAAD call for Roberson to be fired or even suspended.

Those high profile politicians should support Robertson's freedom to say what he wants, actually everyone should support Robertson's right of free speech, even if they disagree with him.
It's that simple.

And yet none of them defended the guy fired from MSNBC who, rightfully, told Palin to stop comparing things nothing at all like slavery, to slavery.

he didn't rightfully tell Palin anything but for someone to shit in her mouth and piss in her eyes

I wish the hell he has said it about Hillary Clinton now...we'd see how rightfully you all would feel then

your all's hate is just sick you are still defending that vile man who attacked our candidate for Vice President...just shameful

Phil didn't attack anyone BY NAME yet here you all are acting as if he attacked you personally

Last edited:
The left has been on the wrong side of everything lately.

They've been making me sick with post like Bashir rightfully attacked Palin and all over what someone (Phil) else said they drag anyone and everyone into their hate

I've never seen so much vile hate

and over someone's opinion he was asked about

Last edited:

It's that simple.

And yet none of them defended the guy fired from MSNBC who, rightfully, told Palin to stop comparing things nothing at all like slavery, to slavery.

he didn't rightfully tell Palin anything but for someone to shit in her mouth and piss in her eyes

I wish the hell he has said it about Hillary Clinton now...we'd see how rightfully you all would feel then

your all's hate is just sick you are still defending that vile man who attacked our candidate for Vice President...just shameful

Phil didn't attack anyone BY NAME yet here you all are acting as if he attacked you personally

That's it, deflect from the point. None of the yahoos defended whatshisfaces "first amendment right" to point out Palin's hyperbole in equating anything going on in the US today to the horrors of slavery.

I'll say he went too far, something for which he apologized. Do you think he should have been fired?

It's that simple.

And yet none of them defended the guy fired from MSNBC who, rightfully, told Palin to stop comparing things nothing at all like slavery, to slavery. I will add that no where did GLAAD call for Roberson to be fired or even suspended.

Baashir never got fired.

Oh and he wanted her to be beaten and her wounds filled with vinegar and her eyes and her mouth pissed in OH AND THE BIGGIE someone should shit in her mouth.

Rightfully so you douchebag from hell?

You idiot You so disgust me because you are a moron.

It's that simple.

True.

What’s also simple is the fact that no one denies Robertson’s right to speak freely, and no one is seeking to deny him his right to free speech.

Indeed, if the Federal government or Louisiana were to enact legislation subjecting Robertson to fines or imprisonment in an effort to deny him his First Amendment right to free speech, liberals would be the first to his defense, no matter how repugnant his speech.

That's it, deflect from the point. None of the yahoos defended whatshisfaces "first amendment right" to point out Palin's hyperbole in equating anything going on in the US today to the horrors of slavery.

I'll say he went too far, something for which he apologized. Do you think he should have been fired?

I voiced my disgust of him and didn't care he RESIGNED...You can't even be honest in that he Resigned and didn't get FIRED
You people are going beyond that... bringing in Palin, Jindal, Republicans, conservatives, rednecks, hillbillies, etc etc... it's you all who are deflecting to project your hate of people...It's been absolutely disgusting these last few days...you people have went apeshit nuts

Last edited:
It's that simple.

Baashir never got fired.

Oh and he wanted her to be beaten and her wounds filled with vinegar and her eyes and her mouth pissed in OH AND THE BIGGIE someone should shit in her mouth.

Rightfully so you douchebag from hell?

You idiot You so disgust me because you are a moron.

What Bashir said was a brilliant put down of the second most stupid woman on the planet. It was exactly what she deserved.

Forum List

Back