Gov. Bobby Jindal, Gov. Sarah Palin And Sen. Ted Cruz Defends Phil Robertsons Views

I think this thread needs to be reminded of what we found out was the real Phil Robertson:

from a 2010 rant:

"Women with women, men with men, they committed indecent acts with one another, and they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversions. They’re full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

Compare that to Martin Bashir's scholarly demolition of Sarah Palin.

And yet none of them defended the guy fired from MSNBC who, rightfully, told Palin to stop comparing things nothing at all like slavery, to slavery. I will add that no where did GLAAD call for Roberson to be fired or even suspended.

Baashir never got fired.

Oh and he wanted her to be beaten and her wounds filled with vinegar and her eyes and her mouth pissed in OH AND THE BIGGIE someone should shit in her mouth.

Rightfully so you douchebag from hell?

You idiot You so disgust me because you are a moron.

What Bashir said was a brilliant put down of the second most stupid woman on the planet. It was exactly what she deserved.

yeah yeah, and you call this post what? the second most brilliant...the libs love for women shines bright
If she's the second than Hillary is the first, Obama is the third

Last edited:
What Bashir said was a brilliant put down of the second most stupid woman on the planet. It was exactly what she deserved.

Are you kidding me? You really think "piss and shit in her mouth" is brilliant? The truth is that Bashir made himself out to be just as equally stupid as Palin. The sad thing is that he actually started his diatribe rather well. But insults are like sex. A bad finish always ruins it. Bashir finished his rant off with the single most stupid thing he could have possibly said. What. The. Fuck. ? How do you rant at someone for belittling the extreme, dehumanizing, barbaric conditions of slavery, conditions that are not fit for even the most evil and vile of people in all of history -- and then nominate someone as a "candidate" to suffer such things, simply because you think she's stupid?

And how do you find the audacity to support his very explicit and detailed position, out of disapproval for Palin's vague and whitewashed comparison....regardless of how stupid Palin's own comment was.

Forum List

Back