Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

here we go with the uppity snobs in the Democrat party...Hillary who got her job off her husbands back is the only woman deserving to run for President

gawd just pathetic

The "Democrat party" :rofl:

Steph, you know I like you and I usually pass over your typos but...
rofl.gif

-- sometimes you reveal a little TMI.

no typo, I will never call them the Democratic party..nothing democratic about them
so laugh away if that's all you have

Last edited:
here we go with the uppity snobs in the Democrat party...Hillary who got her job off her husbands back is the only woman deserving to run for President

gawd just pathetic

rofl.gif

no typo, I will never call them the Democratic party..nothing democratic about them

Now dear you know that's not all I have....

1lmao.gif

:eusa_angel:

1lmao.gif

give me my damn smilie graphic back

:rofl:

Hey, I warned you I wuz gonna steal that.

Gotta tell you -- when I opened this cat gif post it shut down my whole browser :eek:

That's over the line sister. :nono:

don't know why it would do that, it's on my photobucket
I knew you were going to take it, no problem
just razzing you

Last edited:

rofl.gif

1lmao.gif

She's not from here. Can't you tell that? Oh my gosh surely you can tell by her eloquence she is not from here. The grammatical formation of her sentences. And she's brilliant. You may not like her politics but the woman is brilliant.

Now Stephanie you can slap me stupid :eusa_angel: please don't, but I put you at Czech because you are so smart.

1lmao.gif

She's not from here. Can't you tell that? Oh my gosh surely you can tell by her eloquence she is not from here. The grammatical formation of her sentences. And she's brilliant. You may not like her politics but the woman is brilliant.

Now Stephanie you can slap me stupid :eusa_angel: please don't, but I put you at Czech because you are so smart.

Are you saying Czechs are smarter than Ukrainians? :eek:

:lol:

Molly O'Ukie...

No I can't tell that from her grammatical formation. I say she is from here.

Place yer bets, place yer bets...

Last edited:

1lmao.gif

Are you saying Czechs are smarter than Ukranians? :eek:

Molly O'Ukie...

Spin that wheel baby!

Where do you want me to throw my money? Walk the doggy! :lol: That was one of my favorites. Everyone walking the doggy.

BUT on the other hand. Spin that wheel. Or better yet when you heard the call.....get ready to ride the train. :eek:

$he has never read anything before telling her minions what to think. Really great that $he has fux now so $he can reach more brainless idiots.

$arah Pains constant lies:

Super creepy and dishonest. Like all rw's.

Are you saying Czechs are smarter than Ukranians? :eek:

Molly O'Ukie...

Spin that wheel baby!

Where do you want me to throw my money? Walk the doggy! :lol: That was one of my favorites. Everyone walking the doggy.

BUT on the other hand. Spin that wheel. Or better yet when you heard the call.....get ready to ride the train. :eek:

Where y'at [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION] ... we got us a wager goin' here...

So she knows the issues but she refuses to be interviewed by anyone except the most wingnutty and super co dependent cable talk show hosts? OK, that is not someone I would ever find capable of leading my dog to the park let alone a leadership position in the formerly powerful Republican party.

It's obvious she is your hero, I would never ask you that. I already know.

You really hate string women don't you? Is it envy? Does it make you uncomfortable that she didn't abort Trig?

tapatalk post

What's a string woman? :lol:

Like the coward you are you ignore the post and fixate on the typo I made from my phone.

tapatalk post

gawd just pathetic

You have that backwards, Hillary was always the force behind big Bill. He's brilliant just as she is but he's a wild stallion that always had to be reined in. I voted for Hillary in the primaries and will vote for her again if she runs.

Palin is nowhere near the level of Hillary or Bill so let's not go there. Palin is in a whole different class. Ted Cruz and her are on the same level maybe.

;)

qIJKMbQ.png

Funny how pictures of people who love this country get your scorn. How does it feel to hate your home so much?

tapatalk post

Palin didn't have to read the article. She and her daughter Bristol visited the Robertson's in their hometown of West Monroe, La weekend before last and spent the day with them. Here are pictures from the visit. It was big time news in that community.

Sarah Palin + ‘Duck Dynasty’ = Photos You Know You Want to See
Sarah Palin + ?Duck Dynasty? = Photos You Know You Want to See | TheBlaze.com

Sarah-Palin-Duck-Dynastyjpg.jpg

s029418412-300.jpg

sarah-monroe-la.jpg

So? did they did they discuss his feelings on the subject then? Did they sit around the table and talk about homosexuals being wrong according to the bible? Or did they discuss Palin getting a big black dick in the past?
Palin just happened to be in Monroe.

Forum List

Back