Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

Again proving that leftist nutjobs are a minority, not the majority that they WISH they were a part of (and PRETEND that they're a part of).

here we go with the uppity snobs in the Democrat party...Hillary who got her job off her husbands back is the only woman deserving to run for President

gawd just pathetic

You have that backwards, Hillary was always the force behind big Bill. He's brilliant just as she is but he's a wild stallion that always had to be reined in. I voted for Hillary in the primaries and will vote for her again if she runs.

Palin is nowhere near the level of Hillary or Bill so let's not go there. Palin is in a whole different class. Ted Cruz and her are on the same level maybe.

Lolol...wow you have it bad, honey.

No, I have it right!

No, you don't. You're just as sick and twisted as they are..though not as intelligent by a long shot......but that isn't *right* by a long, long way. Not in anybody's book.

"
A man was locked up to provide a cover story for Hillary Clinton. An Islamic terrorist attack was used to go after “Islamophobes”.
Four Americans died. A political prisoner was added to the rolls. The truth about a terrorist attack was covered up. All in support of Obama’s 2012 campaign and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dg...-up-al-qaeda-role-in-benghazi-to-avoid-blame/

Last edited:
Lolol...wow you have it bad, honey.

No, I have it right!

No, you don't. You're just as sick and twisted as they are..though not as intelligent by a long shot......but that isn't *right* by a long, long way. Not in anybody's book.

They just think so high and mighty of themselves, yet they elected a man who is now DESPISED by 60% of the people

but
they got it riiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhtttttt
now I have to barf:lol:

Last edited:

Turns out Sarah Palin, who has been one of Duck Dynasty’s biggest defenders, hasn’t actually read the GQ interview that includes cast member Phil Robertson’s controversial comments on homosexuality and other subjects.

When pressed by Fox News host Greta Van Susteren whether the language Robertson used when talking about his opposition to homosexuality was graphic and offensive, Palin admitted she didn’t know what Robertson had said.

“I haven’t read the article. I don’t know exactly how he said it,” Palin said Monday on Fox News’s “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

After the GQ interview was published, Palin immediately came to Robertson’s defense by posting a statement on Facebook saying it was an issue of free speech and defended his comments in a TV appearance with Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin: I didn?t read ?Duck Dynasty? interview - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Quelle surprise!

Has she ever even read any article at all? :cuckoo:

I saw a quote that said, "Ask her about the book she wrote and she will tell you she has not read it".

No, I have it right!

They just think so high and mighty of themselves, yet they elected a man who is now DISPISED by 60% of the people

but
they got it riiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhtttttt
now I have to barf:lol:

Despised?

Turns out Sarah Palin, who has been one of Duck Dynasty’s biggest defenders, hasn’t actually read the GQ interview that includes cast member Phil Robertson’s controversial comments on homosexuality and other subjects.

When pressed by Fox News host Greta Van Susteren whether the language Robertson used when talking about his opposition to homosexuality was graphic and offensive, Palin admitted she didn’t know what Robertson had said.

“I haven’t read the article. I don’t know exactly how he said it,” Palin said Monday on Fox News’s “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

After the GQ interview was published, Palin immediately came to Robertson’s defense by posting a statement on Facebook saying it was an issue of free speech and defended his comments in a TV appearance with Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin: I didn?t read ?Duck Dynasty? interview - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Quelle surprise!

Has she ever even read any article at all? :cuckoo:

I saw a quote that said, "Ask her about the book she wrote and she will tell you she has not read it".

And I would believe her.

here we go with the uppity snobs in the Democrat party...Hillary who got her job off her husbands back is the only woman deserving to run for President

gawd just pathetic

You have that backwards, Hillary was always the force behind big Bill. He's brilliant just as she is but he's a wild stallion that always had to be reined in. I voted for Hillary in the primaries and will vote for her again if she runs.

Palin is nowhere near the level of Hillary or Bill so let's not go there. Palin is in a whole different class. Ted Cruz and her are on the same level maybe.

;)

qIJKMbQ.png

Last edited:

gawd just pathetic

The "Democrat party" :rofl:

Steph, you know I like you and I usually pass over your typos but...
rofl.gif

-- sometimes you reveal a little TMI.

gawd just pathetic

rofl.gif

rw'ers use that over & over as a putdown

As for me, I've never belonged to a party because I'm a Progressive

gawd just pathetic

rofl.gif

rw'ers use that over & over as a putdown

As for me, I've never belonged to a party because I'm a Progressive

It gives them away as a dittohead, because that's specifically Lush Rimjob's malaprop.

As I said -- TMI. :lol:

gawd just pathetic

rofl.gif

It's just bad English, but they don't know that.

Forum List

Back