A&E dealing with death threats. Brilliant.

Sorry doll, any complaining by gay people has been eclipsed by multiple orders of magnitude at this point. Conservatives are the kings and queens of absurd, over the top, make you want to poke your eyes out poutrage, and they complain about it from the other side ENDLESSLY. It is really and truly pathetic.

You are really bothered by the backlash against A&E.....GOOD

Sort of, but not because I care about A&E. Mostly because you all won't SHUT THE FUCK UP with your whining about how victimized you are. Wahhhh, teh gheys are such meanieheads!! Everyone doesn't agree with me so I MUST BOYCOTT THIS CHANNEL I NEVER WATCHED. Let me go find the world's tiniest violin and play it while you all snivel and cry some more.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
Your post makes no sense.

You have gone postal...and in turn LOST the argument.
....You LOST.....
Now go bitch to someone who's interested in your drama.
we're quite through here. No need for you to respond. Debate with you terminated.
Any response from you, will go unread. Turning off the light now....Bye...

You are really bothered by the backlash against A&E.....GOOD

Mostly because you all won't SHUT THE FUCK UP with your whining about how victimized you are..
Victimized? This mess started when GLAAD whined about how victimized gays felt and complained to A&E about a man's independent personal religious views. If they would not have complained about the GQ article and dictating to A&E's exec to suspend Robertson, this controversy wouldn't be happening. It's a fact and ask yourself this? How many gays do you actually think watch a show about southerners killing Ducks in the Louisiana swamps?

little mackie has his little mind made up that everyone who dares not kowtow to HIS viewpoint is wrong. HE is accusing others of what HE is doing.
It's the liberal way.

Mostly because you all won't SHUT THE FUCK UP with your whining about how victimized you are..
Victimized? This mess started when GLAAD whined about how victimized gays felt and complained to A&E about a man's independent personal religious views. If they would not have complained about the GQ article and dictating to A&E's exec to suspend Robertson, this controversy wouldn't be happening. It's a fact.

And it might've been a little blip on everyone's radar if conservatives hadn't gone batshit crazy playing their own "poor widdle us everyone is so mean" card. You might be able to argue that GLAAD "started" it, but conservatives are beating the faux outraged horse to death, running it over with a tractor, burying it 20 feet underground and then pissing on the dirt for good measure.

In other words:

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Already. You. Whiny. Bitches.
Repeating the same line of bullshit over and over does not increase the possibility of the bullshit becoming fact.

Yanno..................I find it really interesting that the conservatives are trumpeting about the gays, when not only did he speak out against the gays, he also spoke out against African Americans.

I mean...................the black community is outraged over his comments about "pre-entitlement times" and how happy the black people were before being given entitlements.

Fuck...................he even said that he never heard any black people saying anything about whites, and also said that blacks were happy and singing.

Did he ever hear about where the blues came from?

But........................go ahead conservatives.................it's easier for the outrage to be against the gays, because it seems to drive your base, and I guess you're going to leave the racist comments he made to the back burner, because you already know that your party is doomed if you cannot make a connection with the black voter base.

Me personally? I find his comments about race to be just as vile (if not more so) than his comments about the gays.

And...................he should really read his Bible, because I challenge ANYONE to show me where same sex relations among females is prohibited in The Good Book.

Got news for you..................you can't.

Yanno..................I find it really interesting that the conservatives are trumpeting about the gays, when not only did he speak out against the gays, he also spoke out against African Americans.

"spoke out against African Americans"? Listen you sick son of a bitch, all he said was the blacks around him in the fields seemed happy and sang songs while they worked. Stick your pious bullshit up your fun-hole. He's entitled to his memories and need not be afraid to speak about his childhood. Leftists like you should be in a nuthouse...you got no business being allowed around decent people.

Victimized? This mess started when GLAAD whined about how victimized gays felt and complained to A&E about a man's independent personal religious views. If they would not have complained about the GQ article and dictating to A&E's exec to suspend Robertson, this controversy wouldn't be happening. It's a fact and ask yourself this? How many gays do you actually think watch a show about southerners killing Ducks in the Louisiana swamps?

little mackie has his little mind made up that everyone who dares not kowtow to HIS viewpoint is wrong. HE is accusing others of what HE is doing.
It's the liberal way.

Mack claimed the other night that he was a she....takin a walk on the wild side maybe. :lol:

The left doesn't want black people to think that they were happier pre-entitlement and pre-the rise of black violence than they are today. They just were and that has to be hidden or ignored or even changed.

How dare someone come out and say that black people were happier before resentment drove them insane? But they were.

It's the liberal way.

Mack claimed the other night that he was a she....takin a walk on the wild side maybe. :lol:

Many people would prefer I was male too. Some have just made up their minds that I am, and won't tolerate any interference of facts. If Mack says she's a woman, she's a woman.

December is a bad month, indeed. The world is crazy and the USA is hurtin' pretty bad. I am sick of the duck stuff, myself. We need some uplifting threads. I am a libra and I'm all lopsided lately so my arm scales need to be balanced out.

And about GLAAD. I think their name is kind of an oxymoron. Sorta. It just doesn't fit, lol.

I'm a Libra too.

I have a balanced approach to this issue.

Gays don't deserve to be attacked or discriminated against because of their lifestyles, and Phil doesn't believe in that ether. He was asked his opinion and got burned for it. Anyone who voices their opinion about homosexuality gets the same treatment, from Gays and their supporters.

I once submitted a less than glowing review on the movie "Brokeback Mountain" on Netflix and I got so many negative votes it became a hassle. For a month afterwards all of my reviews started getting multiple negative votes as if somebody was going around and negging every one of them out of spite. The movie, in my opinion, wasn't all that good. It was so depressing and once it got to the part where the two cowboys were tussling around in the tent and the sheep-herder was accusing the two boys of "Stemming The Rose" instead of watching the herd, I had to turn it off. Anyone who doesn't give homosexuality a glowing seal of approval in public becomes a target to these people. If we don't go against our own sense of decency we risk being ostracized by the GLAAD folks. Somebody explain to me what all of this hatred solves.

Brokeback Mountain was indeed, depressing. It made me cry at the end. I thought it a very good movie that I could never watch again, but was so glad I saw it, once.I actually wanted to see it again, but didn't want the resulting emotions. A very good movie, it was. It brought a human face to an alternative reality, for many.

Last edited:
What all this gets down to is folks are gonna do what they're gonna do. All we can do about it is not to sanction perversion or give it legitimacy. Queer behavior is mostly learned in disfunctional homes and from prog advocates in the public schools. Throw in dumbass judges who see it all as a "civil rights" issue, and you got this new defiance of anybody who's opposed to it. Remember your opponent is mentally ill, possibly birth-defected, but nonetheless, you must stand up to it, and oppose it in any way you can from becoming acceptable behavior.

Last edited:
December is a bad month, indeed. The world is crazy and the USA is hurtin' pretty bad. I am sick of the duck stuff, myself. We need some uplifting threads. I am a libra and I'm all lopsided lately so my arm scales need to be balanced out.

And about GLAAD. I think their name is kind of an oxymoron. Sorta. It just doesn't fit, lol.

I'm a Libra too.

Gays don't deserve to be attacked or discriminated against because of their lifestyles, and Phil doesn't believe in that ether. He was asked his opinion and got burned for it. Anyone who voices their opinion about homosexuality gets the same treatment, from Gays and their supporters.

I once submitted a less than glowing review on the movie "Brokeback Mountain" on Netflix and I got so many negative votes it became a hassle. For a month afterwards all of my reviews started getting multiple negative votes as if somebody was going around and negging every one of them out of spite. The movie, in my opinion, wasn't all that good. It was so depressing and once it got to the part where the two cowboys were tussling around in the tent and the sheep-herder was accusing the two boys of "Stemming The Rose" instead of watching the herd, I had to turn it off. Anyone who doesn't give homosexuality a glowing seal of approval in public becomes a target to these people. If we don't go against our own sense of decency we risk being ostracized by the GLAAD folks. Somebody explain to me what all of this hatred solves.

Brokeback Mountain was indeed, depressing. It made me cry at the end. I thought it a very good movie that I could never watch again, but was so glad I saw it, once.I actually wanted to see it again, but didn't want the resulting emotions. A very good movie, it was. It brought a human face to an alternative reality, for many.

RENT did the same, and it was a whole lot of fun. It did it with love, and JOY.

The left doesn't want black people to think that they were happier pre-entitlement and pre-the rise of black violence than they are today. They just were and that has to be hidden or ignored or even changed.

How dare someone come out and say that black people were happier before resentment drove them insane? But they were.

"They just were"

How DARE you?

and

pre-entitlement and pre-the rise of black violence

Again, How DARE you?

ENTITLED to what? Equal protection under the law? Full citizenship?

"spoke out against African Americans"? Listen you sick son of a bitch, all he said was the blacks around him in the fields seemed happy and sang songs while they worked. Stick your pious bullshit up your fun-hole. He's entitled to his memories and need not be afraid to speak about his childhood. Leftists like you should be in a nuthouse...you got no business being allowed around decent people.

His "childhood?!" HOW fucking old would he have to BE? He read that in a southern "history book" or "learned" it at his great grand pappy's knee. It had NO basis in FACT.

Last edited:

I'm a Libra too.

Did you happen to notice how the wives were treated in Brokeback Mountain? If the same story were told from the perspective of the wives how would it look? Would it be as sympathetic to gays as it was? The wives and the children don't count. They are there simply to show how miserable these women and the circumstances were to the two innocent men who were only in love. They had carte blanche to lie to cheat, to steal from the women the opportunity to be loved.

His "childhood?!" HOW fucking old would he have to BE? He read that in a southern "history book" or "learned" it at his great grand pappy's knee. It had NO basis in FACT.

Phil Robertson is my age and I remember those days very very well. He spoke the truth, black people were much happier and had reason to be much happier than what they have today.

We have come to the point where ACCUSING black people of being happy when their children weren't being killed by drive bys in their beds and their families were intact is speaking out against African Americans. How DARE anyone accuse them of being happy.

It takes someone to be pretty ignorant to confuse jim crow with southern slavery. Jim crow lasted until the Civil Rights Act of 1965. For those of us born in the late 40s and early 50s, yes we remember jim crow, quite well in fact.

Last edited:

Don't YOU get to decide how old he'd have to be? You're deciding everything else for/against him. I don't know how old he was when he was picking cotton with blacks. Does it matter to anybody but a fucking racist like you? He never saw one whipped or hanged which is what you prefer to imagine because you're a bot....a programmed Barry-worshipper who in fact, uses blacks for your own sick agenda.

Don't YOU get to decide how old he'd have to be? You're deciding everything else for/against him. I don't know how old he was when he was picking cotton with blacks. Does it matter to anybody but a fucking racist like you? He never saw one whipped or hanged which is what you prefer to imagine because you're a bot....a programmed Barry-worshipper who in fact, uses blacks for your own sick agenda.

Don't YOU get to decide how old he'd have to be? You're deciding everything else for/against him. I don't know how old he was when he was picking cotton with blacks.
Is it possible for you to voluntarily refrain from reproducing? You don't HAVE to, but the future of western civilization pretty much hinges on it.

Forum List

Back