good news

It somehow proves obozo's foreign policy is a success?

The libtards can find a way to draw that conclusion somehow. They're adept at voodoo logic.

I don't have speakers "central bank plan to invade...." ??? some bank is
going to invade some countries?

I cannot find the PLAN to invade ------ bank plan to invade Iraq, Iran, Syria,
Lybia, Sudan etc etc anywhere on the internet. Is that "plan" ----a reason
for Saudis do crash planes into the WTC??

besides what I posted, read PNAC and Clean Strategy, I think General Wesley Clark
knows what he is talking about. You need to get speakers, no wonder you are lost about what is going on.

besides what I posted, read PNAC and Clean Strategy, I think General Wesley Clark
knows what he is talking about. You need to get speakers, no wonder you are lost about what is going on.

I am not at all lost about what is going on-----I do not depend on propaganda videos. If you cannot explain it then YOU do not understand it. You have claimed that some bankers have a plan to invade Iraq, Syria, Libya, Iran ----or whatever and that this plan "preceded" 9-11-01. It is not even clear to me
why a bunch of Saudis would want to crash into the WTC because of that
plan. -----but it is clear to you------or so you claim

I am not at all lost about what is going on-----I do not depend on propaganda videos. If you cannot explain it then YOU do not understand it. You have claimed that some bankers have a plan to invade Iraq, Syria, Libya, Iran ----or whatever and that this plan "preceded" 9-11-01. It is not even clear to me

Well apparently you don't know what your missing, get some speakers. Those 5 countries have been the plan. Israel wants Lebanon, and Syria. SA and Israel wanted Iraq messed up, which now will be turned into 3 countries. and Iran , who knows, but Lebanon and Syria are putting up good fights which I'm on their side.
The War on Terror was terror on the ME.

Well apparently you don't know what your missing, get some speakers. Those 5 countries have been the plan. Israel wants Lebanon, and Syria. SA and Israel wanted Iraq messed up, which now will be turned into 3 countries. and Iran , who knows, but Lebanon and Syria are putting up good fights which I'm on their side.

you claim "Israel wants Lebanon and Syria and Saudi Arabia and Iran"-----what would Israel do with all that land and all those people? how about Egypt and Jordan-----does Israel get them too? Syria is putting up a good fight? with whom? Syrians are dying like flies Lebanon? well---right now it is more
a weapons dump for Iran/Hezbollah-------is that what you mean by "putting up a good fight? Someone mentioned Libya------who gets Libya?

Iraq three countries? does that mean a sunni part and a Shiite part and a Kurdish part? do the chaldeans get a part? -----or does Israel just take over
the whole place?

you claim "Israel wants Lebanon and Syria and Saudi Arabia and Iran"-----what would Israel do with all that land and all those people? how about Egypt and Jordan-----does Israel get them too? Syria is putting up a good fight? with whom? Syrians are dying like flies Lebanon? well---right now it is more
a weapons dump for Iran/Hezbollah-------is that what you mean by "putting up a good fight? Someone mentioned Libya------who gets Libya?

OH they want Lebanon bad, and well they might divide Syria and then put someone in charge they can control, they have SISI in Egypt now. Got to have people you can control. Why else do coups?

Wasn't it one of the Rothschild who said , I don't care who is in charge as long as I have the money I am. Also in this case, as long as I have the strongest military as well.

OH they want Lebanon bad, and well they might divide Syria and then put someone in charge they can control, they have SISI in Egypt now. Got to have people you can control. Why else do coups?

Wasn't it one of the Rothschild who said , I don't care who is in charge as long as I have the money I am. Also in this case, as long as I have the strongest military as well.

"they want Lebanon bad"??? who? Israel wants Lebanon? for what purpose? and part of Syria too? for what purpose? I never met a Rothschild ----but I have known lots of people who wanted to have money. ----
you did not tell me against whom SYRIA IS PUTTING UP A GOOD FIGHT----and AGAINST WHOM LEBANON IS PUTTING UP A GOOD FIGHT?

gee------I wonder what Penelope means by GOOD FIGHT-----the people of the Levant are busy killing each other in a mass suicide with Iranian weapons

And WHY is this good news?

depends on one's POV------how does an alliance between Hamas, Hezbollah,
Iran, Syria, Houthis, Iraq etc seem to you???

Horrible. It is not a good thing when terrorist organizations work together for anyone on the planet that is not one of those terrorist organizations.
Now tell us why YOU are calling this good news.

do you know the word SARDONIC? I wrote GOOD NEWs FOR ISLAMO NAZIS.
Do you know the expression "we are on the cusp..." ok----good-----we are ON THE CUSP of world war.---------lots of entities have a very strong ambition to OWN the
land of the TWO MOSQUES and the BLACK ROCK-----because those who do ----own the UMMAH (the world of islam) ----Iran is one such entity. Iran has planted its own
in the form of Hezbollah and other Shiite elements----on the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back