Vote for Trump to stop World War III

Isis was not growing strong and expanding…haha

I’ll give you the virus, but I hardly call that a war or violence, it was a virus

With that said xiden did surrender to the virus after he lead us to record Covid deaths

Right.

A vote for Trump guarantees Nuclear war within twelve months.

Trump will abandon Ukraine. Putin will be encouraged, and push into Europe. Trump will pull back. Britain and France feeling abandoned will go nuclear to destroy Russia’s forces. Russia will retaliate and we will be targeted. We will have no choice but to respond, although Trump probably won’t fire on his friends in Moscow and Beijing.
The Architects of Fear are always around. The fact is that Russia a nuclear power needs a relief valve. Ukraine is that. Or just part of it. We also now know there is something financial going on. Keeping those palms greased as the world's debts slosh around and the corrupted get their cuts. Our politicians on all sides showing up in Ukraine after Russia invaded was eerie. And of course they told the voters to go screw themselves.

They werent doing that until after the deal..actually specifically since xiden took office
Iran had uranium enriched to 20% before Obama negotiated with them, at which point they diluted their enriched uranium to below 3.67% and reduced their stockpile of low enriched uranium by 98%.

Once Trump broke the deal, they started enriching above 3.67% again, getting right back to that 20% enriched uranium.

It's not surprising you don't know this. It's censored in conservative media.

Iran had uranium enriched to 20% before Obama negotiated with them, at which point they diluted their enriched uranium to below 3.67% and reduced their stockpile of low enriched uranium by 98%.

Once Trump broke the deal, they started enriching above 3.67% again, getting right back to that 20% enriched uranium.

Lies

Nope the numbers skyrocketed after they got their man xiden in the White House
They started enriching beyond 4% after Trump broke the deal and didn’t bother to negotiate a new one like he said he would

You aren’t given the full story.

They started enriching beyond 4% after Trump broke the deal and didn’t bother to negotiate a new one like he said he would

You aren’t given the full story.
They broke from the beginning it was based on a lie from Iran that they had no weapons program

The deal also required the president to recertify it, based on the fact evidence showed iran based the agreement on a lie and they did in fact have a secret weapons program it was pointless

They then worked to get xiden elected, they did, and have now openly enriched uranium to levels never seen before

They broke from the beginning it was based on a lie from Iran that they had no weapons program

The deal also required the president to recertify it, based on the fact evidence showed iran based the agreement on a lie and they did in fact have a secret weapons program it was pointless

They then worked to get xiden elected, they did, and have now openly enriched uranium to levels never seen before
Can't make nuclear weapons without enriching uranium, which they started doing beyond 3.67% during Trump's administration after he broke the deal.

That's just a fact.

None of that is true of course.
You echo chamber cultists are simply brain dead.

Can't make nuclear weapons without enriching uranium, which they started doing beyond 3.67% during Trump's administration after he broke the deal.

That's just a fact.
You certainly can when you are running a secret weapons program and able to restart your economy because you got sancations lifted because you got Obama into an agreement based on a lie

A vote for Trump guarantees Nuclear war within twelve months.
I hope I remember that on Trump's inauguration day (if Judge Merchan let's him go to it). I'll put it in my sig and we can count down to Armegeddon.
Trump will abandon Ukraine. Putin will be encouraged, and push into Europe. Trump will pull back. Britain and France feeling abandoned will go nuclear to destroy Russia’s forces. Russia will retaliate and we will be targeted. We will have no choice but to respond, although Trump probably won’t fire on his friends in Moscow and Beijing.
What do you mean "Trump will pull back?" Are you predicting that Biden will have U.S. troops fighting in Ukraine before his term is up?

Maybe he'll send our border patrol since they aren't allowed to defend our Southern border. They can defend our "European border."

I hope I remember that on Trump's inauguration day (if Judge Merchan let's him go to it). I'll put it in my sig and we can count down to Armegeddon.

What do you mean "Trump will pull back?" Are you predicting that Biden will have U.S. troops fighting in Ukraine before his term is up?

Maybe he'll send our border patrol since they aren't allowed to defend our Southern border. They can defend our "European border."

Trump will resume his pull back from NATO. before he left office, Trump ordered the removal of a third of our troops in Germany. Literally weakening our presence there to the point of uselessness.

Trump was laying out the red carpet for Putin.

Trump will resume his pull back from NATO. before he left office, Trump ordered the removal of a third of our troops in Germany. Literally weakening our presence there to the point of uselessness.

Literally never happened.
You are such an idiot stooge.

Trump left NATO stronger then what he inherited

Forum List

Back