Vote for Trump to stop World War III

You certainly can when you are running a secret weapons program and able to restart your economy because you got sancations lifted because you got Obama into an agreement based on a lie
There wasn’t any evidence that they were secretly enriching uranium in violation of the agreement.

Not even Trump claimed that.

Trump will resume his pull back from NATO. before he left office, Trump ordered the removal of a third of our troops in Germany. Literally weakening our presence there to the point of uselessness.

Good! Let him finish the job. I have no interest in my tax dollars, nor my grandsons, being sent to save Europe from itself again.
Trump was laying out the red carpet for Putin.
Why?

The French and the Germans are incapable of defending themselves? Even with the EU making their economies so great?

The agreement was about nuclear weapons you idiot
Can’t have nuclear weapons without enriched uranium, which they gave up.

Until Trump broke the deal and didn’t do anything as they started enriching uranium beyond 3.67% again.

Good job.

Until Trump broke the deal and didn’t do anything as they started enriching uranium beyond 3.67% again.

Good job.
Well that’s not true, you can use other things

The reality is that the agreement was based on a lie

Well that’s not true, you can use other things

The reality is that the agreement was based on a lie
Good point. You can use plutonium too.

Which is why it was great when Obama got them to shut down their plutonium reactor as well.

Trump really screwed up.

Good job.
And we know they weren't holding enriched uranium becuase the Eye-a-Tolley said so!

Last edited:

Good job.

False, literally no one actually believed Iran.

Forum List

Back