God doesn't overpower Satan?

I've always wondered why.

It hints at Satan being just as powerful.

What hints at Satan having any power? He only has what power God allows him to have. That is explained in he book of Job..

Job 1, Modern English Version (MEV) | The Bible App

Another thing: God offers redemption for us lowly humans. Satan and the one-third of the angels who followed him in the great rebellion against heaven, will never ever be forgiven, no matter what. They're pretty much toast.

• Banned

What hints at Satan having any power? He only has what power God allows him to have. That is explained in he book of Job..

Another thing: God offers redemption for us lowly humans. Satan and the one-third of the angels who followed him in the great rebellion against heaven, will never ever be forgiven, no matter what. They're pretty much toast.

So, God allows Satan to have power, interesting.

he is a fallen angel....still way more than what we are...

Satan and one third of the angels followed him ------- Trump and one third of the country is his base. That seems to make sense.

Satan isn't a deity, he's nothing more than an angel who went bad. Angels were created wayyyy before God created us, and aren't as favored as we are.

Satan and one third of the angels followed him ------- Trump and one third of the country is his base. That seems to make sense.

God is said to be no respecter of politics or nations, but this country and its President are truly blessed.

Satan isn't a deity, he's nothing more than an angel who went bad. Angels were created wayyyy before God created us, and aren't as favored as we are.

I do believe in Demonic entities, however their existence doesn't seem to fit with what you've stated.

If 1/3rd of fallen angels went with Satan & Satan was an angel too, then God clearly would be able to overpower them, no?

A lot of cultures being Monotheistic, would go more along the lines of Satan being a God too, that actually makes more sense, given the circumstances.

God is said to be no respecter of politics or nations, but this country and its President are truly blessed.

The USA isn't exactly all too holy, neither is Trump.

Many Catholic nations in Europe behave as more holy, like Poland, Italy, Slovakia, etc. etc.

Catholics are probably the true followers of Christianity, basically Protestants & Jews are traitors of the Catholic faith.

The Jews are to blame

No, but I suspect your tribe follows him AKA Satan.

God gave Satan and his minions dominion over this earth, until what's played out in Revelations comes to pass. We lowly humans may or may not be followers of Satan, but we're all victims of his murderous whims. Satan walks around this world like a roaring lion, looking for those whom he can devour.

Another interesting note: Satan cannot be in more than one place at a time. But he does have his one-third corrupt angels to do his bidding, which is why Satan appears to be around every corner. How many corrupt angels or "demons" are there, nobody really knows. Probably one-third as many as there are stars in the heavens. That's a lot.

Many Catholic nations in Europe behave as more holy, like Poland, Italy, Slovakia, etc. etc.

Catholics are probably the true followers of Christianity, basically Protestants & Jews are traitors of the Catholic faith.

Holy or not, nobody could argue that we haven't been blessed. Look at everything we have, compared to the rest of the world.

The Jews are to blame

No, but I suspect your tribe follows him AKA Satan.

God gave Satan and his minions dominion over this earth, until what's played out in Revelations comes to pass. We lowly humans may or may not be followers of Satan, but we're all victims of his murderous whims. Satan walks around this world like a roaring lion, looking for those whom he can devour.

Another interesting note: Satan cannot be in more than one place at a time. But he does have his one-third corrupt angels to do his bidding, which is why Satan appears to be around every corner. How many corrupt angels or "demons" are there, nobody really knows. Probably one-third as many as there are stars in the heavens. That's a lot.

Judging by the World Satan would appear to be at least as powerful as God.

Look at genocide, murder, abortion, suicide, slavery, liars, lgbiq, perverts, drug addicts, alcoholics greed, man made famines, lack of charity, divorce, selfishness, glutons, out of wedlock births, and yada yada.'

Those who are corrupted by Satan appear to be somewhat more normal, than the super Holy, or Pius.

It appears that God may actually be less powerful, judging by the World.

Holy or not, nobody could argue that we haven't been blessed. Look at everything we have, compared to the rest of the world.

Hmm, debatable.
Greed is a sin, Capitalism is presumably a sin too.

Technology is a double edged sword, and could be used by the Demonic.

Satan means adversary. When one is not headed in the right direction it is like having a log in the road to prevent that one from entering into the wrong road. If the person determines to go down that road after warning signs are given then they subject themselves to whatever conditions are taking place on that road.

God loves all His creation ... it's the created that go bad ... do you hate your son because he works as a cashier at Walmart? ... why would God hate Satan just because Satan tries to pervert all of His creation? ...

Ah ... right ... thank you for that correction ... humans are only capable of conditional love, "you sleep on the wet spot tonight dear" ... we can't understand why God loves Satan ... or why Jesus begged God to forgive those who were nailing Him to the cross ... that's all about unconditional love, something only dogs know about ...

Forum List

Back