God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

LOL that is good satire.

As an atheist I really don't care what other people believe just so long as they aren't attacking me for not believing in their fairy in the sky.

Here at USMB it is not Jews or Muslims or Hindus who keep telling me that our country should behave one way or another or that science isn't real because of some book of fairy tales.

Whatever believes keep you happy is fine with me so long as you don't insist that I partake in them.

A Muslim will sure as hell tell you how you should live your life. In fact if you don't do it like they think you should they will behead you or throw you off a building or set you afire. They have a really hateful word for you; Infidel.

You apparently know nothing about Islam. Most Muslims are normal people, but a small amount are the type of shitheads you describe that prostitute their faith. Every religion has a group of shitheads, and this includes Christianity. Look at scum like graham and robertson and the rest of that crowd, who work to prostitute and destroy the Christian faith every day.

Lysie----how do you know that he knows nothing about islam? He expressed an
opinion that, historically, is borne out. Historically, when muslims conquered a
territory and imposed Islamic law thereupon, non-muslims were forced to conform
or risk execution. Many muslims I have known look upon THOSE DAYS---as a
golden era. Of course it is wrong to suggest that "most muslims" today will
go around beheading people for not accepting shariah law-------but shariah law,
complete with the oppression of "kaffirin" is actually a recognized ideal amongst
many muslims.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

LOL that is good satire.

As an atheist I really don't care what other people believe just so long as they aren't attacking me for not believing in their fairy in the sky.

Here at USMB it is not Jews or Muslims or Hindus who keep telling me that our country should behave one way or another or that science isn't real because of some book of fairy tales.

Whatever believes keep you happy is fine with me so long as you don't insist that I partake in them.

A Muslim will sure as hell tell you how you should live your life. In fact if you don't do it like they think you should they will behead you or throw you off a building or set you afire. They have a really hateful word for you; Infidel.

You apparently know nothing about Islam. Most Muslims are normal people, but a small amount are the type of shitheads you describe that prostitute their faith. Every religion has a group of shitheads, and this includes Christianity. Look at scum like graham and robertson and the rest of that crowd, who work to prostitute and destroy the Christian faith every day.
Is that why Cat ‘Peace Train’ Stevens supported murdering those who blasphemy his god?

Interestingly enough----Cat Stevens did----sometime ago ----agree that any person who "insults" muhummad should DIE

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

I am not sure who you are whining about. Most atheists I know just do not give a shit about the idea of God.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends as much time attacking other religions as some Christians. And that’s what makes them FAUX Christians like President Poopstain. Normal people live & let live.

Offhand, I might suggest that this author has a serious personal problem not unlike ardent evangelical Trump supporting hypocrites.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends as much time attacking other religions as some Christians. And that’s what makes them FAUX Christians like President Poopstain. Normal people live & let live.

Offhand, I might suggest that this author has a serious personal problem not unlike ardent evangelical Trump supporting hypocrites.

The faux Christians attack just about everyone: other Christians, people of other religions, LGBTs regardless of their religion, atheists, agnostics. The faux Christians never seem to get the message to leave well enough alone and stay out of other people's business. There is no point in what they are doing, anyway except some pleasure that they derive from pissing normal people off.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

LOL that is good satire.

Is that why Cat ‘Peace Train’ Stevens supported murdering those who blasphemy his god?

Link please ^

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

LOL that is good satire.

Yet you’re a hypocrite for denying Islam’s push upon Democrats policies and atheists telling everyone how to live.

Enlighten me. Tell me how Democrats have been pushing to require prayers in schools to Allah? Or changing state law to allow up to 4 wives as the Koran allows?

I think that the state should be separate from religion- and on those occasions where the state does allow the religious to intrude onto our common ground- say City Hall- that it must allow all religions and any other group equal access.

But if you want to point out a specific policy that you know I have denied- show me. Amuse me.

If you want to point me to specific statements by public atheists who are telling you how you must behave- as opposed to just advocating separation between state and religion- show it to me- I will be glad to denounce it if I disagree with it.

There are atheists who I think are as totally nuts as many of the whacko Christians I see posting here. And there are reasonable Christians and atheists that I agree with on most things.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

UMMMM,, he says god doesnt exist, so hes going to devote his life to destroying something that he doesnt think exists???

isnt that the same as swatting flies that arent there???

this guys should be in a rubber room wearing a straight jacket,,,,
Most atheists are that way. Just look at the posts in this religion section. They’re dedicated in convincing everyone the God of Jacob is a myth. And spend zero time on Buddha, Allah, the thousands of Hindu gods reality. Why? Because they know the God of Jews and Christians is real.

And there you go- telling us you know how 'most atheists are'- as valid as me saying most Christians want to kill Jews.

You are a prime example here- you start these threads over and over attacking atheists- and you wonder why I respond by pointing out that I think that your beliefs are nothing more than myths.

I don't go around starting threads attacking Christianity. You do go around starting threads attacking everyone who doesn't buy into your beliefs.

You want to show me a thread by a Muslim or Jew here attacking atheists, I will go to that thread and respond the exact same way.

Why is this thread still going on when it was made clear that the "opinion" at the start was entirely fake?

Because it is how the person who posted it actually believes atheists think.

Even though Jesus said to love your neighbor- and your enemy- he spends his days spewing hate against his fellow Americans here on USMB.

People of faith do not believe in your fairy in the sky. We haven't one.

People of faith can't even agree on what fairy in the sky you believe in.

Yahweh?
Allah?
Buddha?
the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Look- I know many Christians- all of them fine people even though a couple have gone off the deep end in my opinion- and we can have wonderful conversations without them ever attacking me for not believing what they believe. And I don't attack them for their faith. Hell- for most of them their faith gives them great purpose and security- why would I choose to deny that to them.

But when someone comes to my door and tells me I am going to hell if I don't choose to follow their particular flavor of Christianity, I have no problem with pointing out that I will not- and could not believe in their fairy in the sky that is either a) Omnipotent and therefore has killed millions of innocent children- and literally would be the biggest abortionist in the history of the world or b) Isn't omnipotent- but will choose to have me tortured for eternity if i don't bow to his scare tactics.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
We know there are many people who have had issues with drugs. Many get off the drugs but here are recidivism issues. A higher percentage who follow religious principles with the prescribed ones seem to have more success at quitting the drug habits. It is painful for families and extended families who have this. Those who do not are fortunate and maybe a little wealthier to boot.

If finding religion helps anyone kick drugs or any other destructive habits I am glad religion helps that person.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

LOL that is good satire.

Funny how bizarrely stupid that is. I have known Muslims for the last 40 years. American muslims, Egyptian muslims, Indian muslims, fijian muslims, Bangledeshi muslims- and not once has anyone of them ever told me how I should live my life.

And just because from your post you may be too stupid to figure this out- not one of them has beheaded me, set me on fire, or thrown me off a roof.

I currently work with dozens of Muslims, and for the last year I literally sat next to one, and we had fascinating discussions about Islam.

There are some 20 million Muslims in the the United States- if Muslims all acted like you idiots tell us they all are- they would be out there murdering every Christian and Jew in America- but its not happening.

You are just bigoted and ignorant.

Why is this thread still going on when it was made clear that the "opinion" at the start was entirely fake?

Even though Jesus said to love your neighbor- and your enemy- he spends his days spewing hate against his fellow Americans here on USMB.

Even limiting the discussion to the Christian faith, the faux Christians seemed to have dropped Jesus from the lineup entirely and just use his name to push their politics. They can go on all day quoting Saul/Paul, or Timothy, or even delve into Leviticus and Deuteronomy, but they can never mention the Sermon on the Mount. There must have been a reason that he gathered thousands of people around him, even providing them a free meal. What he had to say to them (without a sound system) must have been very important. If there is anyone around trying to recruit people for atheism, it's the faux Christians.

Last edited:
Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

LOL that is good satire.

opinion that, historically, is borne out. Historically, when muslims conquered a
complete with the oppression of "kaffirin" is actually a recognized ideal amongst
many muslims.

I hate to get into this- because I disagree with many parts of Islam even more than I do Christianity. Islam is some 600 years younger than Christianity- and acts it. The Islamic extremists absolutely do advocate for violence against those who don't believe like they do.

And if we go back 400 years- that is essentially what Christianity did. You know when the Spanish forced the Jews to convert or die. When England forced Catholics to convert or be burned. When France hunted down and killed the Christian heretics- and the Jews.

But that is history- I vehemently disagree and am glad to denounce all of the Shariah ridden governments, and localities that force their citizens on pain of death to comply with religious laws.

So some Muslims might tell you how to live your lives- but I have never met one in the United States in 40 years of knowing Muslims. Flash didn't distinguish between Muslims- he just said that was what a Muslim would do- and yes- that is ignorant, stupid and bigoted.

Even limiting the discussion to the Christian faith, the faux Christians seemed to have dropped Jesus from the lineup entirely and just his name to push their politics. They can go on all day quoting Saul/Paul, or Timothy, or even delve into Leviticus and Deuteronomy, but they can never mention the Sermon on the Mount. There must have been a reason that he gathered thousands of people around him, even providing them a free meal. What he had to say to them (without a sound system) must have been very important. If there is anyone around trying to recruit people for atheism, it's the faux Christians.

You mean like when Trump disagreed with what Jesus told his followers to do?

There is a lot to like about the wisdom of Jesus- the hateful self declared Christians like the OP tend to ignore what Jesus actually said- because it gets in the way of attacking everyone they perceive as the enemy.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

I wonder if he hates God more than Jezebel did. God turned her into dog shit.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

LOL that is good satire.

many muslims.

I hate to get into this- because I disagree with many parts of Islam even more than I do Christianity. Islam is some 600 years younger than Christianity- and acts it. The Islamic extremists absolutely do advocate for violence against those who don't believe like they do.

And if we go back 400 years- that is essentially what Christianity did. You know when the Spanish forced the Jews to convert or die. When England forced Catholics to convert or be burned. When France hunted down and killed the Christian heretics- and the Jews.

But that is history- I vehemently disagree and am glad to denounce all of the Shariah ridden governments, and localities that force their citizens on pain of death to comply with religious laws.

So some Muslims might tell you how to live your lives- but I have never met one in the United States in 40 years of knowing Muslims. Flash didn't distinguish between Muslims- he just said that was what a Muslim would do- and yes- that is ignorant, stupid and bigoted.

Earlier I watched a hilarious thing on YouTube that I found while searching about how to pronounce an Irish name. It featured two American guys sampling British food products, while being coached off screen by a British guy and the woman who, I think, selected the foods.

In the viewers' comments, several Brits and Aussies mentioned how unknowledgeable and incurious that many Americans seem to be about other countries and cultures.The posts on USMB about Muslims seem to confirm this stereotype. They read two sentences about the horrible actions and beliefs of a comparatively small group of radical Islamists and attribute them to hundreds of millions of Muslims everywhere.

Forum List

Back