Zone1 bad news for liberals: God hates abortion, and here is scripture to back that up

God is no respector of men. So, you cannot demand his respect. We are subject to God in the long run.
I'm surprised. This is well said.

We all do it at some point or another: judge God.

That doesn't hurt Him or anything, but it does hurt us because expecting God to conform to OUR way of doing things is absolutely insane (in the long run, or even short run). However, that said, it is entirely understandable that we question God and often get angry with Him...

been there

they who rely on lies ...

there are no tablets for words to be taken from them - just the lies of religious zealots, moses abraham and all those other liars the crucifiers who murdered jesus and those that repudiated judaism in the 1st century for their purpose to make subservient as to persecute and victimize the innocent ... c-bear..
Prove they did not exist!

I'm surprised. This is well said.

We all do it at some point or another: judge God.

That doesn't hurt Him or anything, but it does hurt us because expecting God to conform to OUR way of doing things is absolutely insane (in the long run, or even short run). However, that said, it is entirely understandable that we question God and often get angry with Him...

been there
And this is well said as well.

Prove they did not exist!
there are no tablets for words to be taken from them - just the lies of religious zealots, moses abraham and all those other liars the crucifiers who murdered jesus and those that repudiated judaism in the 1st century for their purpose to make subservient as to persecute and victimize the innocent ... c-bear.

that's you c-bear a crucifier as there ever was one ... persecutor of the innocent. the desert religions.

Abortion is murder. It is the Biblical equivalent of sacrificing one's child in the fire; molech.

Today the fire is the electricity that operates the electrical vacuum that flushes the living and breathing baby from the mother's womb.

Abortion is murder. It is the Biblical equivalent of sacrificing one's child in the fire; molech.

Today the fire is the electricity that operates the electrical vacuum that flushes the living and breathing baby from the mother's womb.
Actually, Molech today is the god of gold. The worldly desires. Sacrifice your unborn child to the god of worldly goods and money.
Of course, they will tell you that the unborn is only property and not a person. If that is true, then blacks were not people during slavery because they were just property. And, no one believes that. The unborn are people.

You can disagree but without words and actual thought and references, it’s meaningless.

really, how about the living ...

Take your son to the land of Moriah and kill your son there as a sacrifice for me. This must be Isaac, your only son, the one you love. Use him ...

abraham is a self serving coward the same as the desert dwellers who use religion to persecute and victimize the innocent - the heaves knew abraham for what he is - a liar. same as c-body.

really, how about the living ...

abraham is a self serving coward the same as the desert dwellers who use religion to persecute and victimize the innocent - the heaves knew abraham for what he is - a liar. same as c-body.
And who do atheist us to victimize the poor and the destitute? Mao, Stalin…

There are many scriptures to back this up. There is Moses and the 10 Commandments (not Suggestions!) wherein we are told not to MURDER

But I was reading some of the Mass readings for this month (possibly next month, cannot recall off the top of my head)

and I came across

Psalm 106 (parts directly referring to the murder of one's children [abortion] are highlighted in green)

In the camp they envied Moses,

as well as Aaron, the holy one of the LORD.

17The earth opened up and swallowed [the Moses-defying] Dathan;

it covered the assembly of Abiram.

18Then fire blazed through their company;

flames consumed the wicked.

19At Horebc they made a calf

and worshiped a molten image.

20They exchanged their Gloryd

for the image of a grass-eating ox.

21They forgot God their Savior,

who did great things in Egypt,

22wondrous works in the land of Ham,

and awesome deeds by the Red Sea.

23So He said He would destroy them—

had not Moses His chosen one

stood before Him in the breach

to divert His wrath from destroying them.

24They despised the pleasant land;

they did not believe His promise.

25They grumbled in their tents

and did not listen to the voice of the LORD.

26So He raised His hand and swore

to cast them down in the wilderness,

27to dispersee their offspring among the nations

and scatter them throughout the lands.

28They yoked themselves to Baal of Peor

and ate sacrifices offered to lifeless gods.

29So they provoked the LORD to anger with their deeds,

and a plague broke out among them.

30But Phinehas stood and intervened,

and the plague was restrained.

31It was credited to him as righteousness

for endless generations to come.

32At the waters of Meribahf they angered the LORD,

and trouble came to Moses because of them.

33For they rebelled against His Spirit,g

and Moses spoke rashly with his lips.

34They did not destroy the peoples

as the LORD had commanded them,

35but they mingled with the nations

and adopted their customs.

36They worshiped their idols,

which became a snare to them.

37They sacrificed their sons

and their daughters to demons.

38They shed innocent blood—

the blood of their sons and daughters,

whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan,

and the land was polluted with blood.

39They defiled themselves by their actions

and prostituted themselves by their deeds.

40So the anger of the LORD burned against His people,

and He abhorred His own inheritance.

41He delivered them into the hand of the nations,

and those who hated them ruled over them.

42Their enemies oppressed them,

and subdued them under their hand.

43Many times He rescued them,

but they were bent on rebellion

and sank down in their iniquity.

The only thing you need is "thou shall not murder" from the 10 commandments.

Killing is not murder. If I get in a argument with a friend and I push them out of anger and they accidentally fall down the stairs and die I killed them. If I get mad and pull out a gun and shoot him in the head that's murder. 1 is accidental, the other is intentional.

Aborting a baby is intentionally, knowingly and willingly ending a humans life. It is murder.

As soon as that fertilized egg is implanted it's a human being. It will grow and unless unforseen circumstances arise in 9 months a baby will be born. If you stop it's growth stage by abortion then it can never be born.

A fetus is a baby growing, that baby will be born, it will grow into an adult. Even at 3 weeks it's still a person. It's just in the early stages of growth that will continue on for the 19 to 20 years to become an adult.

Killing is not murder. If I get in a argument with a friend and I push them out of anger and they accidentally fall down the stairs and die I killed them. If I get mad and pull out a gun and shoot him in the head that's murder. 1 is accidental, the other is intentional.

Aborting a baby is intentionally, knowingly and willingly ending a humans life. It is murder.

As soon as that fertilized egg is implanted it's a human being. It will grow and unless unforseen circumstances arise in 9 months a baby will be born. If you stop it's growth stage by abortion then it can never be born.

A fetus is a baby growing, that baby will be born, it will grow into an adult. Even at 3 weeks it's still a person. It's just in the early stages of growth that will continue on for the 19 to 20 years to become an adult.
There are levels of murder in a societies construct. The question is can killing an unborn be forgiven and repented of? I’ll leave that up to God. My job is to love those who seek repentance and help to align them with God. Give them truth and let them govern themselves.

There are levels of murder in a societies construct. The question is can killing an unborn be forgiven and repented of? I’ll leave that up to God. My job is to love those who seek repentance and help to align them with God. Give them truth and let them govern themselves.
With God murder is murder. With man there are levels of murder and murder is still murder with mankind as well. Abortion can be forgiven, if the person wants forgiveness, and repents to God.

Rejecting Jesus Christ is the only sin that is not forgivable. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the rejection of Jesus Christ, and that is an unforgivable sin.

As far as governing one's self; we believers are not capable of governing ourselves. Once we get saved we come unto Kingdom authority and we abide by the Word of God whereby God governs us. Sinners are the only one's who govern themselves... those still lost in their sin nature from birth. Those who have not been born again-they govern themselves as they are under Satan's authority.

With God murder is murder. With man there are levels of murder and murder is still murder with mankind as well. Abortion can be forgiven, if the person wants forgiveness, and repents to God.

Rejecting Jesus Christ is the only sin that is not forgivable. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the rejection of Jesus Christ, and that is an unforgivable sin.

As far as governing one's self; we believers are not capable of governing ourselves. Once we get saved we come unto Kingdom authority and we abide by the Word of God whereby God governs us. Sinners are the only one's who govern themselves... those still lost in their sin nature from birth. Those who have not been born again-they govern themselves as they are under Satan's authority.
First two paragraphs I'm with you. The third gets a bit convoluted. What does it mean to govern ourselves? It means to take the knowledge we receive concerning the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to make free moral choices based on the knowledge received. We don't lose the choice of choosing good or evil. We are given tools to help us continue to keep our baptismal covenants like the Sacraments of Christ to remember Him and keep his commandments and do what we know is right. We are given the gift of the Holy Ghost to abide with us to help make correct choices. The HG removes himself if we choose wrongly and we can feel this and quickly repent. We have leaders who help us understand our responsibilities as followers of Jesus Christ. We have each other as well and the reason to attend church on a regular basis. Surrounding ourselves with like minded people after being in the world all week and influenced by the world. We have the scriptures to learn by as well. We all are tempted and need to keep our guards up no matter how long we have been followers of Christ. When you think you cannot sin anymore, that's when we are most weak and subject to temptation of Satan.

I agreed with all this except the last thing: It is Satan who controls them, not themselves

I'm gladsome folks here get this.

It seems we who believe/know this are a serious minority.

But since when is God's Truth (aka Reality) something the majority always gets?

There are many scriptures to back this up. There is Moses and the 10 Commandments (not Suggestions!) wherein we are told not to MURDER

But I was reading some of the Mass readings for this month (possibly next month, cannot recall off the top of my head)

and I came across

Psalm 106 (parts directly referring to the murder of one's children [abortion] are highlighted in green)

In the camp they envied Moses,

as well as Aaron, the holy one of the LORD.

17The earth opened up and swallowed [the Moses-defying] Dathan;

it covered the assembly of Abiram.

18Then fire blazed through their company;

flames consumed the wicked.

19At Horebc they made a calf

and worshiped a molten image.

20They exchanged their Gloryd

for the image of a grass-eating ox.

21They forgot God their Savior,

who did great things in Egypt,

22wondrous works in the land of Ham,

and awesome deeds by the Red Sea.

23So He said He would destroy them—

had not Moses His chosen one

stood before Him in the breach

to divert His wrath from destroying them.

24They despised the pleasant land;

they did not believe His promise.

25They grumbled in their tents

and did not listen to the voice of the LORD.

26So He raised His hand and swore

to cast them down in the wilderness,

27to dispersee their offspring among the nations

and scatter them throughout the lands.

28They yoked themselves to Baal of Peor

and ate sacrifices offered to lifeless gods.

29So they provoked the LORD to anger with their deeds,

and a plague broke out among them.

30But Phinehas stood and intervened,

and the plague was restrained.

31It was credited to him as righteousness

for endless generations to come.

32At the waters of Meribahf they angered the LORD,

and trouble came to Moses because of them.

33For they rebelled against His Spirit,g

and Moses spoke rashly with his lips.

34They did not destroy the peoples

as the LORD had commanded them,

35but they mingled with the nations

and adopted their customs.

36They worshiped their idols,

which became a snare to them.

37They sacrificed their sons

and their daughters to demons.

38They shed innocent blood—

the blood of their sons and daughters,

whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan,

and the land was polluted with blood.

39They defiled themselves by their actions

and prostituted themselves by their deeds.

40So the anger of the LORD burned against His people,

and He abhorred His own inheritance.

41He delivered them into the hand of the nations,

and those who hated them ruled over them.

42Their enemies oppressed them,

and subdued them under their hand.

43Many times He rescued them,

but they were bent on rebellion

and sank down in their iniquity.
Who cares? Normal adults don't actually live by this bronze aged mythology.

Forum List

Back