God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

LOL that is good satire.

As an atheist I really don't care what other people believe just so long as they aren't attacking me for not believing in their fairy in the sky.

Here at USMB it is not Jews or Muslims or Hindus who keep telling me that our country should behave one way or another or that science isn't real because of some book of fairy tales.

Whatever believes keep you happy is fine with me so long as you don't insist that I partake in them.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

LOL that is good satire.

As an atheist I really don't care what other people believe just so long as they aren't attacking me for not believing in their fairy in the sky.

Here at USMB it is not Jews or Muslims or Hindus who keep telling me that our country should behave one way or another or that science isn't real because of some book of fairy tales.

Whatever believes keep you happy is fine with me so long as you don't insist that I partake in them.

Yet you’re a hypocrite for denying Islam’s push upon Democrats policies and atheists telling everyone how to live.

People of faith do not believe in your fairy in the sky. We haven't one.

The source is the Babylon Bee, which describes itself as satire. This isn't a real thing.
What is The Babylon Bee?
The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

The Babylon Bee was created ex nihilo on the eighth day of the creation week, exactly 6,000 years ago. We have been the premier news source through every major world event, from the Tower of Babel and the Exodus to the Reformation and the War of 1812. We focus on just the facts, leaving spin and bias to other news sites like CNN and Fox News.

If you would like to complain about something on our site, take it up with God.

Unlike other satire sites, everything we post is 100% verified by Snopes.com.

The Babylon Bee | Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.

12ex6b.jpg

Hope you're not overweight.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

is there a clue for why that may be, excluding allah ...

With the way some people calling themselves Christians present Christianity and what they think are Christian beliefs, even though the majority off it doesn't appear to have anything to actually do with Jesus, it's no wonder that it is difficult to distinguish between what is real and what is satire.

This current obsession with who believes what, or doesn't, is ridiculous, as is the obsession with slapping the name "Christian" all over everything. These kooks won't be happy until the next Super Bowl is played at Jesus Field.

The source is the Babylon Bee, which describes itself as satire. This isn't a real thing.
What is The Babylon Bee?
The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

The Babylon Bee was created ex nihilo on the eighth day of the creation week, exactly 6,000 years ago. We have been the premier news source through every major world event, from the Tower of Babel and the Exodus to the Reformation and the War of 1812. We focus on just the facts, leaving spin and bias to other news sites like CNN and Fox News.

If you would like to complain about something on our site, take it up with God.

Unlike other satire sites, everything we post is 100% verified by Snopes.com.

The Babylon Bee | Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.

12ex6b.jpg

Hope you're not overweight.
I post something real from the actual website and you post a meme? What does that have to do with anything? I didn't deny God, just the "source" of the OP. I'd say "hope you're not stupid", but that seems to be a lost cause.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

You are just wasting your time with all this hate. As for me, I just don't care if this is true or not. If believing makes one happy, fine. If not believing makes you happy, fine. It truly does not matter.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

Their hatred of God, proves there is a God. It is their spirit and soul that tells them there is a God, and it is in their adherence to the ethics of Evil and Rebellion that cause them to Hate God, and Hate those who believe in God.

Why do they do this?

Because knowingly or unknowingly they are in Rebellion against God, and Allied with Satan who wants to Usurp God.

Last edited:
Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

Their hatred of God, proves there is a God. It is their spirit and soul that tells them there is a God, and it is in their adherence to the ethics of Evil and Rebellion that cause them to Hate God, and Hate those who believe in God.

Why do they do this?

Because knowingly or unknowingly they are in Rebellion against God, and Allied with Satan who wants to Usurp God.

I consider it EVIDENCE that all conservatives are deranged when none of them argue with your lunacies.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

Why do they do this?

I consider it EVIDENCE that all conservatives are deranged when none of them argue with your lunacies.
Hilarious. What else are you going to attack the Reverend MLK, JFK, Carter, Obama, Pelosi about?

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

Exactly how does one go about killing what doesn't exist. DUH! LOL
Reopen the asylums and lock him away.

Last edited:
Why is this thread still going on when it was made clear that the "opinion" at the start was entirely fake?
Because you Leftards hate God so much you must spend every waking moment denying His existence.

That’s why the satire was so good - it’s true.

Your attempt to equate a person's political views and their belief or disbelief in a supreme being shows the breadth and depth of your ignorance. A person may believe in a supreme being but not one fitting the description of the one you think is true or real. I've never heard anyone express hatred for the creator, even from anyone who is agnostic or atheist.

Why is this thread still going on when it was made clear that the "opinion" at the start was entirely fake?
Because you Leftards hate God so much you must spend every waking moment denying His existence.

That’s why the satire was so good - it’s true.

Your attempt to equate a person's political views and their belief or disbelief in a supreme being shows the breadth and depth of your ignorance. A person may believe in a supreme being but not one fitting the description of the one you think is true or real. I've never heard anyone express hatred for the creator, even from anyone who is agnostic or atheist.
Then you’ve led a sheltered life in a bubble world.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

LOL that is good satire.

A Muslim will sure as hell tell you how you should live your life. In fact if you don't do it like they think you should they will behead you or throw you off a building or set you afire. They have a really hateful word for you; Infidel.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

LOL that is good satire.

A Muslim will sure as hell tell you how you should live your life. In fact if you don't do it like they think you should they will behead you or throw you off a building or set you afire. They have a really hateful word for you; Infidel.

You apparently know nothing about Islam. Most Muslims are normal people, but a small amount are the type of shitheads you describe that prostitute their faith. Every religion has a group of shitheads, and this includes Christianity. Look at scum like graham and robertson and the rest of that crowd, who work to prostitute and destroy the Christian faith every day.

Satire and not satire.

View attachment 307423

LOL that is good satire.

You apparently know nothing about Islam. Most Muslims are normal people, but a small amount are the type of shitheads you describe that prostitute their faith. Every religion has a group of shitheads, and this includes Christianity. Look at scum like graham and robertson and the rest of that crowd, who work to prostitute and destroy the Christian faith every day.
Is that why Cat ‘Peace Train’ Stevens supported murdering those who blasphemy his god?

Forum List

Back