God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

People of faith can't even agree on what fairy in the sky you believe in.

Yahweh?
Allah?
Buddha?
the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Which of the above is an obvious slur? Are you aware that the NFL awards a fifteen yard penalty when a certain slur is uttered against another player? The second slur results in ejection from the game. God is holy, whether He is respectfully addressed as Yahweh, Allah, Buddha, or simply God. Two of your epitaphs are hardly respectful, they are slurs, and they are extremely offensive. If you can refer to an African-American without using the n-word, you can certainly reference God without using the f-word. No one should ever bring shame upon themselves, and that is what these words do--they bring shame upon the user. No one is asking you to believe, simply to be respectful.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

LOL that is good satire.

As an atheist I really don't care what other people believe just so long as they aren't attacking me for not believing in their fairy in the sky.

Here at USMB it is not Jews or Muslims or Hindus who keep telling me that our country should behave one way or another or that science isn't real because of some book of fairy tales.

Whatever believes keep you happy is fine with me so long as you don't insist that I partake in them.

A Muslim will sure as hell tell you how you should live your life. In fact if you don't do it like they think you should they will behead you or throw you off a building or set you afire. They have a really hateful word for you; Infidel.

You apparently know nothing about Islam. Most Muslims are normal people, but a small amount are the type of shitheads you describe that prostitute their faith. Every religion has a group of shitheads, and this includes Christianity. Look at scum like graham and robertson and the rest of that crowd, who work to prostitute and destroy the Christian faith every day.

Lysie----how do you know that he knows nothing about islam? He expressed an
opinion that, historically, is borne out. Historically, when muslims conquered a
territory and imposed Islamic law thereupon, non-muslims were forced to conform
or risk execution. Many muslims I have known look upon THOSE DAYS---as a
golden era. Of course it is wrong to suggest that "most muslims" today will
go around beheading people for not accepting shariah law-------but shariah law,
complete with the oppression of "kaffirin" is actually a recognized ideal amongst
many muslims.

I hate to get into this- because I disagree with many parts of Islam even more than I do Christianity. Islam is some 600 years younger than Christianity- and acts it. The Islamic extremists absolutely do advocate for violence against those who don't believe like they do.

And if we go back 400 years- that is essentially what Christianity did. You know when the Spanish forced the Jews to convert or die. When England forced Catholics to convert or be burned. When France hunted down and killed the Christian heretics- and the Jews.

But that is history- I vehemently disagree and am glad to denounce all of the Shariah ridden governments, and localities that force their citizens on pain of death to comply with religious laws.

So some Muslims might tell you how to live your lives- but I have never met one in the United States in 40 years of knowing Muslims. Flash didn't distinguish between Muslims- he just said that was what a Muslim would do- and yes- that is ignorant, stupid and bigoted.
Did I also mention that God haters always defend Islam?

Part of the attack upon God is the reason.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This schmuck LOOKS like an atheist, non-believing heathen. Dreadful.
See my avatar- I look a lot like that- I'm not a believer and I'm not an atheist. I don't abide labels- don't wear a label and refuse to be classed by label makers, political or religious- getting bent oit of shape because someone doesn't believe like you isn't healthy, or productive.

With love and affection Gdjjr, I have to comment. We bet our lives on whether there is a God or not. And our choice is enormously consequential.
Pascal's wager:
So, if I say, "There is no God", and I am right, I die and that is the end. Nothing gained, nothing lost.
But, if I say, "There is no God", and I am wrong, I die and will have lost everything.
Since you have a choice, why not choose the result that benefits you the most? If you say, "There is a God", and there is not, then you die and lose nothing. If you say, "There is a God", and you are right, you have gained everything without end.

As for God, He would rather you be hot or cold, one way or another. Luke warm is insulting his intelligence and your own. Choose Christ, the lane that offers you everything...

People of faith can't even agree on what fairy in the sky you believe in.

Yahweh?
Allah?
Buddha?
the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Which of the above is an obvious slur? Are you aware that the NFL awards a fifteen yard penalty when a certain slur is uttered against another player? The second slur results in ejection from the game. God is holy, whether He is respectfully addressed as Yahweh, Allah, Buddha, or simply God. Two of your epitaphs are hardly respectful, they are slurs, and they are extremely offensive. If you can refer to an African-American without using the n-word, you can certainly reference God without using the f-word. No one should ever bring shame upon themselves, and that is what these words do--they bring shame upon the user. No one is asking you to believe, simply to be respectful.

I find it amusing that you think that my using names that various religions use for their god to be slurs.

This entire thread is based upon an attack on atheists- this entire thread starts with a post that is not respectful to any atheist.

Can you point to me where you lectured the OP for his 'lack of respect'?

Or are you of the belief that every none believer must be respectful of every believer- but that believers are under no obligation to be respectful to those who don't agree with them?

See my avatar- I look a lot like that- I'm not a believer and I'm not an atheist. I don't abide labels- don't wear a label and refuse to be classed by label makers, political or religious- getting bent oit of shape because someone doesn't believe like you isn't healthy, or productive.

Hating what you don't even think exists is insanity.

LOL that is good satire.

As an atheist I really don't care what other people believe just so long as they aren't attacking me for not believing in their fairy in the sky.

Here at USMB it is not Jews or Muslims or Hindus who keep telling me that our country should behave one way or another or that science isn't real because of some book of fairy tales.

Whatever believes keep you happy is fine with me so long as you don't insist that I partake in them.

A Muslim will sure as hell tell you how you should live your life. In fact if you don't do it like they think you should they will behead you or throw you off a building or set you afire. They have a really hateful word for you; Infidel.

You apparently know nothing about Islam. Most Muslims are normal people, but a small amount are the type of shitheads you describe that prostitute their faith. Every religion has a group of shitheads, and this includes Christianity. Look at scum like graham and robertson and the rest of that crowd, who work to prostitute and destroy the Christian faith every day.

opinion that, historically, is borne out. Historically, when muslims conquered a
complete with the oppression of "kaffirin" is actually a recognized ideal amongst
many muslims.

I hate to get into this- because I disagree with many parts of Islam even more than I do Christianity. Islam is some 600 years younger than Christianity- and acts it. The Islamic extremists absolutely do advocate for violence against those who don't believe like they do.

And if we go back 400 years- that is essentially what Christianity did. You know when the Spanish forced the Jews to convert or die. When England forced Catholics to convert or be burned. When France hunted down and killed the Christian heretics- and the Jews.

But that is history- I vehemently disagree and am glad to denounce all of the Shariah ridden governments, and localities that force their citizens on pain of death to comply with religious laws.

So some Muslims might tell you how to live your lives- but I have never met one in the United States in 40 years of knowing Muslims. Flash didn't distinguish between Muslims- he just said that was what a Muslim would do- and yes- that is ignorant, stupid and bigoted.

Did I also mention that those who always attack atheists all reject Jesus?

The reason you continually attack atheists is your hatred of your own religious beliefs.

many muslims.

The reason you continually attack atheists is your hatred of your own religious beliefs.
Hilarious. Atheists telling us who real Christians are is always good for a chuckle.

With love and affection Gdjjr, I have to comment. We bet our lives on whether there is a God or not. And our choice is enormously consequential.
Pascal's wager:
So, if I say, "There is no God", and I am right, I die and that is the end. Nothing gained, nothing lost.
But, if I say, "There is no God", and I am wrong, I die and will have lost everything.
Since you have a choice, why not choose the result that benefits you the most? If you say, "There is a God", and there is not, then you die and lose nothing. If you say, "There is a God", and you are right, you have gained everything without end.

As for God, He would rather you be hot or cold, one way or another. Luke warm is insulting his intelligence and your own. Choose Christ, the lane that offers you everything...

Irish- I am glad that your faith brings you comfort.

But when someone comes to my door and tells me I am going to hell if I don't choose to follow their particular flavor of Christianity, I have no problem with pointing out that I will not- and could not believe in their fairy in the sky that is either a) Omnipotent and therefore has killed millions of innocent children- and literally would be the biggest abortionist in the history of the world or b) Isn't omnipotent- but will choose to have me tortured for eternity if i don't bow to his scare tactics.
First, be aware that Dante's Divine Comedy is not in the Bible, it is satire. The afterlife is one's dearest wish--eternal separation from God whom the person despises and does not want to be near anyway, or an eternity of serving God and remaining close to Him. No scare tactics involved...choice alone.

Second, your definition of omnipotence is wrong, as is your idea of how it may even apply to God. The Bible does warn against creating false gods, yet isn't this creation precisely in what you are engaging?

Third, I do have the doom and gloom Christians knocking at my door. It is very easy to answer them with hope and joy--straight from the Bible they are using. One town we lived in even had our address crossed off their list...apparently they lost one of their missionaries. ;)

Finally, God is love. I encourage starting from there.

many muslims.

Hilarious. Atheists telling us who real Christians are is always good for a chuckle.

Tell us more about how this thread demonstrates your love for your neighbors and your enemies.

Because every thread of yours is a denial of Jesus's commandments.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him
I am not sure who you are whining about. Most atheists I know just do not give a shit about the idea of God.

Bull freaking crap. Every time I start a post about religion, the atheists try their best to hijack and derail it. They have a fit if believers talk about it.

I find it amusing that you think that my using names that various religions use for their god to be slurs.

This entire thread is based upon an attack on atheists- this entire thread starts with a post that is not respectful to any atheist.

Can you point to me where you lectured the OP for his 'lack of respect'?

Or are you of the belief that every none believer must be respectful of every believer- but that believers are under no obligation to be respectful to those who don't agree with them?
I am saying that when someone is speaking of God (a holy ground for many people, especially in a Religion Forum) act appropriately. For example, I have been in places where we have been asked to stay off of holy ground, and everyone did so, because that is the respectful way to act.

From the day I was born, my family has included atheists. They were always respectful of believers and of God, and those of us believers have been equally respectful of them and their lack of belief.

It is not too much to ask, so every so often, I ask it, especially if I think the people I am asking it of might at least consider the point.

Hating what you don't even think exists is insanity.
If that is directed at me you've not been paying attention- I don't hate. Period. (except cold weather) I detest a lot of things. Detest is an intellectual reasoning. Hate is an emotion. A negative emotion I might add. I work at not doing negative emotion.
I also work at being happy. It ain't easy, but, practice makes perfect and nothing worth having is ever easy.

Satire and not satire.

Because their followers aren't trying to impose theocracy on us like the followers of Jesus/Yahweh.

upload_2020-2-19_17-22-39.jpeg

LOL- are you offended by a lack of love and respect by your fellow acolytes? Who argue against respecting others as a way of life?

I bet there is no utopia- or hell, whatever that means. As long as your choice is your's and isn't forced on others I have no problem with it. See, that's where the respect part comes in- begets begets.

Satire and not satire.

Because their followers aren't trying to impose theocracy on us like the followers of Jesus/Yahweh.

View attachment 307635

It's not theocracy but moral values and science. Christians do not care if you do not believe in Jesus or believe in no God of Abraham, god, or gods. We do care if you abort babies even though legal, promote same-sex marriage as normal lifestyle which includes bisexuality and transgender, and teach Theory of Evolution, evolutionary thinking and history as the only "science" that can be taught in public schools; there is creation science.

LOL- are you offended by a lack of love and respect by your fellow acolytes? Who argue against respecting others as a way of life?

I bet there is no utopia- or hell, whatever that means. As long as your choice is your's and isn't forced on others I have no problem with it. See, that's where the respect part comes in- begets begets.

Fellow acolytes' opinions mean absolutely nothing to me. I am responsible for my actions, not theirs. If the acolytes judge others then they need to return Christ's Judgement robe back to Christ.
I can avoid judgement of my sins by simply not judging others on theirs. That is an offer I can't refuse.

And then again, I am reminded of John the Baptist who screamed from the dungeon concerning the way of life of the King. Not because he hated the King, but because the KIng's soul was in jeopardy.
Spreading the Good News is not for the Christian's sake, e.g. I already know where my soul is headed. I just want everyone else there too.
Speaking is not forcing. Hearing is not forcing. There is no sword to your neck insisting you believe what I believe.

One day, Jesus sent out 70 of His disciples to various communities, to tell them about a religion of peace and mercy. ( of which we have a co-mission to spread ). Jesus told them if they weren't well received, to leave and wipe the dirt off their feet when they did.
I like ^ approach.

But Jesus also said this:
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
I understand that approach ^.

I feel compelled to help a soul understand Christ. What the soul does with the information is not my affair. It is the Holy Spirit's job to convict.
You are under no pressure...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back