God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

.....what do I need proof for?? I'm not claiming something [ there is a god ] ....I don't need proof
give me the the critical/important/etc '''facts''' that prove there is a god

I believe in a God because of the simple fact that I cannot explain how you get something from nothing. Every strand of DNA, every piece of matter, all that exists does so because something brought it into existence.

The Bible not only declares a WHO brought it into existence, but its history and more importantly a precise prophecy as to the future of the people to whom the Bible is written. When I used to study the prophecies of people like Cayce and Nostradamus, the events were so vague that they could have been applied to anything and / or the prophecy happened and THEN people ascribed the meaning to some mysterious prophetic event. Contrast that to something written thousands of years ago that the descendants of Ishmael (Muslims, for the most part) would always be at war with each other and with the rest of the world and rest of the world would be at war with them.

I've been more than forthcoming with my answers to you. I'd like to ask you to think about something here:

You've berated me because I believe. If I'm right, there will be an afterlife. I can be reunited with loved ones. I keep the laws and I'm in pretty good shape. A quick anecdotal story illustrates it. A few months ago I was attacked by a guy half my age and larger than me. He throws a belt around my neck and I'm a 63 year old smaller guy in a fight with a 31 year old. The fight ends with him having his wrist broken in two places and a fractured arm.

Thank God for dietary laws and the blessings of self esteem and knowledge. I get a lot in return for the belief in God and being obedient to the laws. Yet it means so much to you to destroy that. I've bet my life on the hereafter and am having a decent life while here. Pardon me, but you seem miserable. Look at the company around you.

Your lives are so bad you can't articulate the benefits of just doing what you want and to saying to Hell with God. And it really bothers you that I do believe. If my ass had ignored the laws of God and health, I'd be like the majority of people - bad health, poor decisions and fretting over people - even having to call them names because they believe that story about the man "man in the moon." I did, I'm right and I was blessed on earth and will be even more blessed in heaven. If I'm wrong, what was the cost? You disbelieve; you're miserable which is why you invest your time so heavily to denigrate God. What happens if you die and you're wrong? What is the cost to believe?
... and to saying to Hell with God.

it is you who will not say to hell with the forged, 4th century christian bible - and its uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent since that time to the present day.

do you really believe the 1st century religious itinerant made the accusation that everyone is a hopeless sinner and their only salvation was through him and not their own responsibility ... when in earlier times the path to salvation was stipulated as their choice to make - between good and evil - for admission to the Everlasting.

it's either or rockwell and only one choice is the logical conclusion.

Your skeptical criticisms make me only ask the same questions I've already asked - and got no answer for. And, let's face it. You are one of those who claims to hate something you don't believe exists. Seems that YOU have a problem.

There are a lot more interpretations than yours, so I trust others are smart enough to bear that in mind.
Your skeptical criticisms make me only ask the same questions I've already asked - and got no answer for. And, let's face it. You are one of those who claims to hate something you don't believe exists. Seems that YOU have a problem.

what's your question, rockwell -

what I believe does not exist is 4th century christianity they spent an entire century putting together 4 centuries after the occurrences that haven't a shred of verifiable evidence for any of its religious based claims and is used as a political cludgeon by a select few people for their own personal benefit.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

in what century do you point to for a positive advancement for humanity caused by the stewardship of christianity.

You try to derail my threads with your insanity and multiple posters kick your ass. Rehashing your fully refuted positions isn't going to change anything. You could not disprove it the last time - even with your main identity and this sockpuppet account you've created.

Unfortunately, this is a discussion forum, NOT a debate forum and here you get to make this shit a full time job. Some of us actually have a life. You atheists don't seem to have anything else to do all day and I'm not interested in you, your antics, nor your games. If anyone wants to see where you get totally destroyed - PM me and I'll show them. Multiple posters have dismantled your silliness and they've done so repeatedly.
If anyone wants to see where you get totally destroyed - PM me and I'll show them.

that's because you have nothing to show in broad daylight ... such as what was your question.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

View attachment 307423

Anyone with a brain knows that ‘god’ doesn’t exist. Science proves it. Pure reason and logic prove it. Neil Degrasse Tyson even said so on the Cosmos reboot.

And that’s why I have devoted my life to one purpose and one purpose only: absolutely destroying him.

Though he isn’t real, he consumes my every waking moment. My every breath is given to this one great cause. I eat, work, play, and live for the noble aim, to end this imaginary god’s made-up existence.

Even when I go to sleep, I dream of standing over this imaginary god and raising a fist of triumph, secure in the knowledge that I have vanquished a god who does not exist.

Some atheists and agnostics are content to simply go about their lives, respecting others’ beliefs, even if they disagree with them. But not I. No, sir. I cannot stay silent while others believe in a god of man’s own invention.

God, if you’re out there somewhere (and I know you’re not), sleep with one eye open—I’m coming for you.

Opinion: God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

I don't believe in any god.
I also think that most religious are just charlatans taking advantage of simple minded and fearful people.

Like you.

I oppose all attempts to make laws based on primitive religious beliefs.

ALL laws should be SECULAR, LOGICAL, RATIONAL and FAIR.

If you somehow twist that into "you hate god!" then you are the one who is deranged.
Stealing, lying to a grand jury, murdering someone, having sex with someone else's spouse, and being considerate of your parents are all logical, rational, and fair. They are also Mosaic law as well as laws around the planet for which there are consequences if you practice offending these secular and fair rules for living in the courts of most every country. I don't view my fellow Americans as charlatans. If they are alive and are in need of correction, God just hasn't finished with them yet. And God forgives those who are sorry for what they did against him, if he judges that they are truly sorry for the person they hurt or damaged. Courts around the world aren't quite as forgiving because as humans, we cannot see whether a person is sorry or not. That's why we practice not judging people, and the law follows this belief in that it requires the members of the court to treat the accused by thinking of them as not guilty until the verdict is in that he did or did not do the crime by a jury of his peers.

I believe in a God because of the simple fact that I cannot explain how you get something from nothing. Every strand of DNA, every piece of matter, all that exists does so because something brought it into existence.

The Bible not only declares a WHO brought it into existence, but its history and more importantly a precise prophecy as to the future of the people to whom the Bible is written. When I used to study the prophecies of people like Cayce and Nostradamus, the events were so vague that they could have been applied to anything and / or the prophecy happened and THEN people ascribed the meaning to some mysterious prophetic event. Contrast that to something written thousands of years ago that the descendants of Ishmael (Muslims, for the most part) would always be at war with each other and with the rest of the world and rest of the world would be at war with them.

I've been more than forthcoming with my answers to you. I'd like to ask you to think about something here:

You've berated me because I believe. If I'm right, there will be an afterlife. I can be reunited with loved ones. I keep the laws and I'm in pretty good shape. A quick anecdotal story illustrates it. A few months ago I was attacked by a guy half my age and larger than me. He throws a belt around my neck and I'm a 63 year old smaller guy in a fight with a 31 year old. The fight ends with him having his wrist broken in two places and a fractured arm.

Thank God for dietary laws and the blessings of self esteem and knowledge. I get a lot in return for the belief in God and being obedient to the laws. Yet it means so much to you to destroy that. I've bet my life on the hereafter and am having a decent life while here. Pardon me, but you seem miserable. Look at the company around you.

Your lives are so bad you can't articulate the benefits of just doing what you want and to saying to Hell with God. And it really bothers you that I do believe. If my ass had ignored the laws of God and health, I'd be like the majority of people - bad health, poor decisions and fretting over people - even having to call them names because they believe that story about the man "man in the moon." I did, I'm right and I was blessed on earth and will be even more blessed in heaven. If I'm wrong, what was the cost? You disbelieve; you're miserable which is why you invest your time so heavily to denigrate God. What happens if you die and you're wrong? What is the cost to believe?

it is you who will not say to hell with the forged, 4th century christian bible - and its uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent since that time to the present day.

do you really believe the 1st century religious itinerant made the accusation that everyone is a hopeless sinner and their only salvation was through him and not their own responsibility ... when in earlier times the path to salvation was stipulated as their choice to make - between good and evil - for admission to the Everlasting.

There are a lot more interpretations than yours, so I trust others are smart enough to bear that in mind.

what I believe does not exist is 4th century christianity they spent an entire century putting together 4 centuries after the occurrences that haven't a shred of verifiable evidence for any of its religious based claims and is used as a political cludgeon by a select few people for their own personal benefit.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

in what century do you point to for a positive advancement for humanity caused by the stewardship of christianity.

You try to derail my threads with your insanity and multiple posters kick your ass. Rehashing your fully refuted positions isn't going to change anything. You could not disprove it the last time - even with your main identity and this sockpuppet account you've created.

Unfortunately, this is a discussion forum, NOT a debate forum and here you get to make this shit a full time job. Some of us actually have a life. You atheists don't seem to have anything else to do all day and I'm not interested in you, your antics, nor your games. If anyone wants to see where you get totally destroyed - PM me and I'll show them. Multiple posters have dismantled your silliness and they've done so repeatedly.
If anyone wants to see where you get totally destroyed - PM me and I'll show them.

that's because you have nothing to show in broad daylight ... such as what was your question.

You don't make any more sense here than in any other thread. You're a legend in your own mind that has been taken down a notch or two by various posters on this board. Since there are rules against cross - posting, I've invited other posters to PM me if they want the real dope on what a failure you really are.

Now, if you don't mind, I don't care to have a pissing match with you. Your mental midgetry does not edify any thread you participate on.

..THAT is not proof either---you don't get it ...babbling crap is not proof of god/etc
...the other thing is humans cannot even begin to scratch the surface of understanding ''creation''/god/etc..you don't ''know'' what god is ..you people just make up things and imagine things

I'm not making up anything and your skepticism shows that you did not look at the evidence offered. The scientist takes your views into account without belittling them. Just like your belief system, you don't have any proof beyond the shadow of a doubt. We both accept our premise on faith at the end of the day and we can discuss the differences and allow others to come to their conclusions based on the facts we present, not who can best the other is clownish pissing match.
.....what do I need proof for?? I'm not claiming something [ there is a god ] ....I don't need proof
give me the the critical/important/etc '''facts''' that prove there is a god

..the bible was written by men thousands of years ago!! the bible is like any other book written by men--it can be interpreted many ways

Some parts of it can be interpreted many ways, but it can be interpreted correctly.

Proverbs 25:2 "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter"
it's like any other propaganda book

You don't make any more sense here than in any other thread. You're a legend in your own mind that has been taken down a notch or two by various posters on this board. Since there are rules against cross - posting, I've invited other posters to PM me if they want the real dope on what a failure you really are.

Now, if you don't mind, I don't care to have a pissing match with you. Your mental midgetry does not edify any thread you participate on.
anotherwards you have no adequate response to the previous post
including an answer to the question you supposedly did not get a reply for ...

In other words, what we have to say to one another is prohibited from being posted on USM.

In other words, what we have to say to one another is prohibited from being posted on USM.

that is only in your case christian -

if you are going to post in the religious forum I suggest you learn the full language rather than only the negative connotations found in your 4th century book of forgeries you assimilate. for an actual debate.

if you are going to post in the religious forum I suggest you learn the full language rather than only the negative connotations found in your 4th century book of forgeries you assimilate. for an actual debate.

If that insult made sense, I might be offended. You being of such low IQ and unable to string words together to make even simple sentences has me scratching my head.

I think I've figured you out. You have OCD and it don't matter what you say provided you have the last word. If you get in the last word, you think you've "won" something. It's childish and you are derailing the guy's thread here, but if you insist.

You cannot win an actual "debate." There are debate forums like debatepolitics.com, but you would never go there because you couldn't throw out a word salad and declare yourself a winner - and they might even have some rules. Once you've made your point, you move on.

You like beating a dead horse and you've never won a debate here on USM... I've witnessed several posters take you down. You got spanked the last time we tangled. You're not making any points. So, you're basically a glutton for punishment, but if you get in the last word, then you "win." You need some psychological counseling.

If that insult made sense, I might be offended. You being of such low IQ and unable to string words together to make even simple sentences has me scratching my head.

I think I've figured you out. You have OCD and it don't matter what you say provided you have the last word. If you get in the last word, you think you've "won" something. It's childish and you are derailing the guy's thread here, but if you insist.

You cannot win an actual "debate." There are debate forums like debatepolitics.com, but you would never go there because you couldn't throw out a word salad and declare yourself a winner - and they might even have some rules. Once you've made your point, you move on.

You like beating a dead horse and you've never won a debate here on USM... I've witnessed several posters take you down. You got spanked the last time we tangled. You're not making any points. So, you're basically a glutton for punishment, but if you get in the last word, then you "win." You need some psychological counseling.
christians use their forged, 4th century bible as a foil against accountability their uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent proves as one example of their latent treachery in the name of the Almighty -

upload_2020-2-24_14-30-18.jpeg

as in the language of the above posting, rockwell's that is beyond any rational justification.

rockwell has no answer.

Do you have a point?

christians use their forged, 4th century bible as a foil against accountability their uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent proves as one example of their latent treachery in the name of the Almighty -

View attachment 308576

as in the language of the above posting, rockwell's that is beyond any rational justification.

rockwell has no answer.

You have no question and no point. Do you have a point?

Forum List

Back