God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

God created evil for his pleasure
You know this how?

I was thinking of his point a few weeks ago..

God created the world/ universe

God created man and woman

God created the devil

God created death/ killed the first animal in the garden of eden to feed Adam and Eve

God created sin

God came down from heaven and died for our sins

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

We run around sing songs for god in heaven, cant get married (and I assume no sex allowed)

Why was God so bored and vane, what was the point in all of this grand experiment?
While it is true his creation glorifies him, I don’t believe that’s why he created the material world. He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

Lots of people blame God for the bad man does. Few give him credit for the good man does. It seems to be entirely unbalanced and subjective.

I actually like this, something to think about..

He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.
It’s the logical conclusion.

Jeremiah says he knew us before we where we were born in verse 1:5 , so logically where did we come from?

Jehovah knew Jeremiah before he was born, not before he was conceived.

Back on topic - you all seem to be ignoring Genesis 6:6.

How is one ignoring Genesis 6:6? Of course God regreted

He fucking regretting making Saul in 1st Samuel 15:11
But why did Jehovah feel hurt at heart - what does the context of Genesis 6:6 reveal?

He regreted making mankind, so that is telling my simple mind that:

That he knew us before we where born

Made us in the flesh

And had to finish his mistake in John 19:30

He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

God's WORD says he never changes, so cannot live vicariously through us.

He is a vile stagnant pool; of whatever that cannot take in anything.

Rather stupid that, given that they say that god is unknowable, but that is the Christian dogma.

Have no shyness when you screw. God is not sharing your orgasm.

Regards
DL

God became a human in the flesh, he had all the same feelings we have except sin. He bleed , he hurt and died for us.

He said it is finished, the sins of before, today and forever in John 19:30

So it could be said when he knew us before we where born in that he ended it all for us.

Faith base supernaturalstupid thinking.

Regards
DL

Unfortunately, and historically the answer is No.

The religious have been the vasy majority for the last 5,000 years of our history of almost non-stop war.

Only really stupid people will think the small minority of atheists manipulated the religious to fight all those wars, but hey, if you want to thing theists that stupid, go ahead.

I see that you do not argue against the modern statistics that show atheists are a lot more moral than theists. Smart that as you look foolish enough already.

Regards
DL

And the history of Christendom is the most violent of any group despite the fact that they claim they are following Jesus who taught us to love our enemies.(Matthew 5:44)

Those of my religion do not go to war (Isaiah 2:2-4)

What is religion?

James:1:27

The brother of Jesus

Love the widows and orphans

Many religions care for those in need - but what religion is without spot from the world (James 1:27) if not those who follow Jesus' direction to be no part of this world?

John 15:19 (NW)
If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world,+ but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.+

See also 1 John 2:15-17; John 17:16

God's WORD says he never changes, so cannot live vicariously through us.

He is a vile stagnant pool; of whatever that cannot take in anything.

Rather stupid that, given that they say that god is unknowable, but that is the Christian dogma.

Have no shyness when you screw. God is not sharing your orgasm.

Regards
DL

God became a human in the flesh, he had all the same feelings we have except sin. He bleed , he hurt and died for us.

He said it is finished, the sins of before, today and forever in John 19:30

So it could be said when he knew us before we where born in that he ended it all for us.

Faith base supernaturalstupid thinking.

Regards
DL

Not sure what you mean by this post, so you saying you have no soul?

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created death/ killed the first animal in the garden of eden to feed Adam and Eve

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

We run around sing songs for god in heaven, cant get married (and I assume no sex allowed)

Why was God so bored and vane, what was the point in all of this grand experiment?
While it is true his creation glorifies him, I don’t believe that’s why he created the material world. He created the material world to share his love and to share in our experiences. He experiences the material world through us.

Lots of people blame God for the bad man does. Few give him credit for the good man does. It seems to be entirely unbalanced and subjective.

Jeremiah says he knew us before we where we were born in verse 1:5 , so logically where did we come from?

But why did Jehovah feel hurt at heart - what does the context of Genesis 6:6 reveal?

Made us in the flesh

Not possible for God to be in error. In fact, everything God made is good.

The religious have been the vasy majority for the last 5,000 years of our history of almost non-stop war.

Only really stupid people will think the small minority of atheists manipulated the religious to fight all those wars, but hey, if you want to thing theists that stupid, go ahead.

I see that you do not argue against the modern statistics that show atheists are a lot more moral than theists. Smart that as you look foolish enough already.

Regards
DL

And the history of Christendom is the most violent of any group despite the fact that they claim they are following Jesus who taught us to love our enemies.(Matthew 5:44)

Christianity uses Jesus as their scapegoat so they can abdicate their own responsibility for their sins, so it is quite natural for them to blame everyone but themselves.

Inquisitions and jihad are all they have since they cannot argue for the goodness of their genocidal and ever so good god.

They call evil good and good evil and blame atheists for everything they can.

That is why they run for the hills whenever one tries to have them look at their vile morals.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

What is religion?

James:1:27

The brother of Jesus

Love the widows and orphans

Many religions care for those in need - but what religion is without spot from the world (James 1:27) if not those who follow Jesus' direction to be no part of this world?

John 15:19 (NW)
If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world,+ but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.+

See also 1 John 2:15-17; John 17:16

Exactly, then we go back to the book of Jeremiah

Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

Made us in the flesh

Jehovah sees the embryo before birth:

Psalms 139:16
Your eyes even saw me as an embryo;
All its parts were written in your book
Regarding the days when they were formed,
Before any of them existed.

Genesis 6:6 is not God's mistake, it was man's sin. The context shows why God felt hurt at heart:

Genesis 6:5,6
Consequently Jehovah saw that the badness of man was abundant in the earth and every inclination+ of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time.*+ 6 And Jehovah felt regrets+ that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart.+

Man was created in God's image and thus with the capacity to show love - as in Greek agape: love based on principles. Love cannot be predestined - the type of love God has and we can have involves free will. Adam and Eve chose to not love God with all their heart (Matthew 22:37-40). They made that choice, not God.

I might add that no one can force you to love someone or not to love someone. Evidence of this is in the Song of Solomon.

We do not define soul the same way.

Gnostic Christians hold no supernatural fantasy beliefs.

We have grown into mental maturity and put away the things of children as scriptures urge us to do.

Gnostic Jesus was questioned as to what sees the vision?

Primary Sources - The Gospel Of Mary | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

For where the mind is, there is the treasure.

Christianity does not quite agree, wording wise, with us.

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The treasure is in you and all you know enters you through your mind and consciousness. The mind is more of where the treasure is than the heart.

Our hearts just confirm that the vision is a treasure.

Regards
DL

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

Made us in the flesh

Not possible for God to be in error. In fact, everything God made is good.

I used to think that also till I comprehended James 1:17

He said every perfect gift comes from heaven.

Note: the word perfect.

So once again in my simple mind I think we get gifts in our lifes, but some turn out so wrong that they have to come from Lucifer, we are in the flesh, jesus was tempted by him and refused, us not so fortunate.

We do not define soul the same way.

Gnostic Christians hold no supernatural fantasy beliefs.

We have grown into mental maturity and put away the things of children as scriptures urge us to do.

Gnostic Jesus was questioned as to what sees the vision?

Primary Sources - The Gospel Of Mary | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

For where the mind is, there is the treasure.

Christianity does not quite agree, wording wise, with us.

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The treasure is in you and all you know enters you through your mind and consciousness. The mind is more of where the treasure is than the heart.

Our hearts just confirm that the vision is a treasure.

Regards
DL

I read the the gospel of mary , the other not canonized books of her, they came along in like the years four hundreds or so, way after the fact of Jesus.

The last book canonized was revelation 95 years after he died from the cross

Regards
DL

Christianity uses Jesus as their scapegoat so they can abdicate their own responsibility for their sins, so it is quite natural for them to blame everyone but themselves.

Inquisitions and jihad are all they have since they cannot argue for the goodness of their genocidal and ever so good god.

That is why they run for the hills whenever one tries to have them look at their vile morals.

Regards
DL

We call them Christendom - they are not true Christians because they do not follow what Jesus taught.

As I posted above, Christendom has the most violent history of any group - thank you for noting the inquistions. (Jihad is Islam btw). As Lutheran pastor Niemoller noted after observing the evidence of the holocaust:

"IS God to blame for the wars fought by humankind? “No, God does not want war.” That is how Martin Niemöller, a well-known German Protestant clergyman, answered this question shortly after the end of World War II. His comments were published in 1946 in a book called Ach Gott vom Himmel sieh darein—Sechs Predigten (O God, Look From Heaven—Six Sermons).* The book states:

“Whoever wants to blame God for [wars] does not know, or does not want to know, God’s Word. Of course, it is a different question whether or not we Christians bear a good measure of guilt for the incessant wars. And we cannot escape this question so easily. . . . It can also be accurately recalled that Christian churches have, throughout the ages, repeatedly given themselves to blessing wars, troops, and weapons and that they prayed in a very unchristian way for the destruction of their enemies at war. All this is our fault and the fault of our fathers, but by no means is God to blame. And we Christians of today stand ashamed before a so-called sect like the Earnest Bible Students [Jehovah’s Witnesses], who by the hundreds and thousands went into concentration camps and [even] died because they declined service in war and refused to fire on humans.”

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

Made us in the flesh

Genesis 6:6 is not God's mistake, it was man's sin. The context shows why God felt hurt at heart:

Consequently Jehovah saw that the badness of man was abundant in the earth and every inclination+ of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time.*+ 6 And Jehovah felt regrets+ that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart.+

Man was created in God's image and thus with the capacity to show love - as in Greek agape: love based on principles. Love cannot be predestined - the type of love God has and we can have involves free will. Adam and Eve chose to not love God with all their heart (Matthew 22:37-40). They made that choice, not God.

I might add that no one can force you to love someone or not to love someone. Evidence of this is in the Song of Solomon.

Man was created in OUR image not his image.

Our is plural not one.

Once again Angel's was not humans, God knew us before we where born..

So perhaps he created the universe for our souls, made us in the flesh and let us grow up and realize.....

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

We call them Christendom - they are not true Christians because they do not follow what Jesus taught.

As I posted above, Christendom has the most violent history of any group - thank you for noting the inquistions. (Jihad is Islam btw). As Lutheran pastor Niemoller noted after observing the evidence of the holocaust:

"IS God to blame for the wars fought by humankind? “No, God does not want war.” That is how Martin Niemöller, a well-known German Protestant clergyman, answered this question shortly after the end of World War II. His comments were published in 1946 in a book called Ach Gott vom Himmel sieh darein—Sechs Predigten (O God, Look From Heaven—Six Sermons).* The book states:

“Whoever wants to blame God for [wars] does not know, or does not want to know, God’s Word. Of course, it is a different question whether or not we Christians bear a good measure of guilt for the incessant wars. And we cannot escape this question so easily. . . . It can also be accurately recalled that Christian churches have, throughout the ages, repeatedly given themselves to blessing wars, troops, and weapons and that they prayed in a very unchristian way for the destruction of their enemies at war. All this is our fault and the fault of our fathers, but by no means is God to blame. And we Christians of today stand ashamed before a so-called sect like the Earnest Bible Students [Jehovah’s Witnesses], who by the hundreds and thousands went into concentration camps and [even] died because they declined service in war and refused to fire on humans.”

That's just plain ridiculous, God used people in the bible to start wars against his enemies on earth . In fact Lucifer never killed anyone in the bible.

Sure lucifer made people like Job miserable, but God didn't let him kill him

Good.

That puts all immoral homophobic and misogynous Christians in hell with their god.

It's not good. It's evil that is immoral. God is against atheism, agnosticism, homosexuals, and misogynists. Basically, those who put false gods before him. Thus, Jesus judges the non-believers based on that. For the believers, he judges based on our love for God. It determines our places in heaven.

This is what God has said and not wrong opinions of those in the immoral categories.

I think what we find is you have taken the words of God in the Bible and have twisted them with your gnarled and mangled mind into making God evil and Satan good. You have put a false god like Satan in place of the real God.

You know this how?

God created the devil

God created sin

We believe in god

We die

We go to heaven

Made us in the flesh

Man was created in OUR image not his image.

Our is plural not one.

Once again Angel's was not humans, God knew us before we where born..

So perhaps he created the universe for our souls, made us in the flesh and let us grow up and realize.....

Yes, Genesis 1:26 says plural "us" and "our." Proverbs 8:22-30 shows God was not alone when creating all other things. (Collosians 1:15-17) The master worker referred to in the account was Jesus - the firstborn (Greek prototokos) only begotten (Greek monogenes = only born) Son of God. Proverbs 8:24,25 refers to Jesus being "brought forth" - the Hebrew word is chiyl and literally means the pains of parturition or childbirth.

But, yes, the angels no doubt also took part in creation (after they were created of course) and the angels were also created in God's image. Their is no contradiction since Jesus was created in God's image as well.

I am not sure God created the universe for us, but He certainly created the Earth for us (Psalms 115:16). The angels applauded the creation of earth - Psalms 38:4-7

IS God to blame for the wars fought by humankind? “No, God does not want war

It seems God wanted and did wage war in the OT. We are supposed to have a war of good vs evil and Jesus vs Satan during end times. To answer your question, God does wage war in order to save the innocent even though he may not want war. There is no question God has killed more people than Satan, but Satan wants to kill as many souls as possible and send them to the Lake of Fire in the afterlife. That's where he wants to be like God.

Forum List

Back